• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

After Thoughts on Gates to Infinity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Larvesta

Larvesta Master Race
After playing through Gates to Infinity, what were your thoughts? Did it live up to your expectations, or was it lacking in what you excepted?

I personally loved the new installment and it's story.

Discuss here.

;025;:498::495::501::610:

Beebar234

I'm a huge fan of PMD, especially Explorers. However, I really felt that GtI was really underwhelming; the music was kinda forgettable, the story was no where near as interesting or complex as PMD2's, and the gameplay 'updates' and overhaul of the combat system kind of annoyed me. Only the graphics were impressive IMHO.

Rakurai

Lived up to my expectations in pretty much every way, in ways both good and bad.

I still ended up liking it more then any other game in the series despite its flaws, and I still can't understand what people see in Explorers that makes it so much better to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.