1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

After You Die

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Polls' started by Darato, Aug 22, 2012.

1. dd1zzle

dd1zzle Well-Known Member

I know this might sound dumb, but I believe that you will go into your religions own version of Heaven; that there's tons of Heavens out there.

2. *IZ*

*IZ* Well-Known Member

^^^Did you read what this threads about?

Everyone deserves a funeral bro.

3. iFi Salamander

iFi Salamander I'm a vampire!

I want to have my organs donated and my body cremated when they are done with the removal.

4. Whitn3y

Whitn3y Pretty Princ3ss!

I want my body (In a long, flowing, lacey white gown and a TASTEFUL tiara) to be put in a huge clear tube filled with water-stuff to preserve, along with sparkles, glitter, little crescent moons, stars, and maybe pretty pink and purple lava lamp floaty stuff. Also, I want large, crystalline, angel wings to curl up around the sides of the tube, with a little crystal garden seemingly growing from the base and at the front base a metal plate with a really pretty saying and pictures. At the top I want a clear-rainbowish halo to stay afloat above the tube. Inside the base of the tube (the bottom) will be a beautiful diamond clock that counts down to doomsday when I will re-awaken and become Princess of Luna (the moon) and Neo-Earth by destroying the Soviet or alien menace threatening western society. My beautiful metal and crystal castle will be on the moon, looking down at Neo-Earth, always lit with pink lights in the shape of a heart. <3

My reign will last a thousand years, having a peace never before known in human history where science and art dominate society and no one ever goes hungry or dies from disease, evil intent, or old age.

5. iFi Salamander

Just by the content of this post, it doesn't look like you'll be dying for a very long time unless you come down with some deadly terminal illness.

6. Whitn3y

Whitn3y Pretty Princ3ss!

I'm immortal anyway lolololololol but if I were mortal, this is what I would do.

Also, the chamber that holds my tube will constantly play a low volume, enchanting instrumental, while the building that holds the chamber will be in the shape of a grand cathedral with elements of traditional European castles imbued, where the people of old Earth can come to speak to me in silent meditation. Every year, on Valentines Day, the huge bell atop the cathedral will ring and ring, while feathers, rose and cherry blossom petals, and glitter rain from the sky so everyone will remember my eternal search for love.

7. Fluffyy

Fluffyy Peace ^-^!

I wanna donate my organs if they're fine and healthy.
    Then I'll want to be buried and have a funeral, just something simple.

8. iFi Salamander

Somebody has been playing a little too many games lately.

9. facetious

facetious machtverfilzung

Not sure if you're aware babe but I've been doing just that ever since I joined this hellhole in 2003. :rolleyes:

I love how you didn't even try to deny that quote I posted about you too, necrofag.

Either that or he's autistic. ;045;

Last edited: Sep 1, 2012
  10. iFi Salamander

I'm autistic and I am nothing like that. Though I have Aspergers so I am basically just a pseudohuman.

Last edited: Sep 1, 2012
  11. Skytorn

Skytorn Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ вuttєrflч!

Creepy thread...

I want to be cremated and have 'Disco Inferno' play in the background.

Burn baby burn~

12. treeco123

treeco123 Well-Known Member

I'm not really sure what you mean by "pseudohuman", can you explain a bit? BTW, I have Aspergers Syndrome too.

13. Estellise

Estellise peachy

Pseudo means fake. It's a fake human.

14. treeco123

treeco123 Well-Known Member

I know that, but I don't really understand how it was meant in that instance.

15. Darato

Darato (o,..,o)

I've noticed, but what I was saying was you seemed to leave for a bit, but are now back like you always are.

Not point in trying to deny anything with you Jay. I admitted I was trying to be funny with that post I made trying to sound like Quagmire.

Now let me ask you this. if you find this place to be such a hellhole why do you keep coming here? Bringing up stuff with members they posted years back?

L.F.D.

16. Blue Harvest

Blue Harvest Banned

Donate ever scrap of organ and tissue they can to help others, and donate the rest of me to science. Any part of me that can't be used that way, dump in a waste to energy incinerator.

17. Whitn3y

Whitn3y Pretty Princ3ss!

What's your problem? I prefer imaginative, T**T