• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

After You Die

Before I die, I will say "I left a million dollars in...the..." and then die.

As for when I'm dead, I will be brought back to life by magic. Who knows what the future will bring? I'm only 13; I ain't dyin soon :/

Draco.

Dragon Master.
this thread is lulz, but still xD

i would donate everything thats possible, and the rest burned :)

PrismaticPrincessAnna

I'll do my Lilliest
I want that song 'End' by Secondhand Serenade to play in my funeral.

I want all the things I cherished in my coffin, don't care if it won't fit and probably wearing an outfit made out of PKMN cards.

Peeps should be celebrating that day coz... yeah. I'm a pain in the rear end, nya~

Celestial Moth

Guardian of the Tree of Time
Though cremation would probably promote a faster reincarnation, i have very fond thoughts of my body rotting on a mountain top for the scavengers to eat from me.
Though being buried without a coffin and just straight out in the ground would also be good. This way the earth and trees can take my body

Finch.

Sunlight, sunlight~
let's see, I wanna play Heartlines by Florence and the Machine at my funeral. It's a song about home, and how you're tied to it, and destiny and journeys and love, y'know, all that. I think it'd be fitting to play at my funeral, because it's so...tribal and intense. I think it makes more sense then, say, playing Amazing Grace, or a song that doesn't really represent what I cared about. :/

umm...my body...? Let's see...I wanna be buried. I don't want my ashes in an urn in my kid's house, if you know what I mean. I'd be kitty litter! D;

Colours

RaWr!
When I die I want to be skinned and worn by some guy who talks to himself in the 3rd person.
Sounds delightful.

Anyways, I would probably wish to donate my organs. I'm just creeped out by the thought of them being removed from my dead body though...

blaze boy

Aka SamuraiDon
I want my body to be basted off into space so I can see the wonder of the universe.

Draco.

Dragon Master.
Have someone i love besides me and say:

- dont forget to make me a sandwish.... *died*

LeafLord

Gym Leader
Me? Buried somewhere near the monastery, because that's where my mother would be buried.

treeco123

Why does it matter, I'll be dead anyway. For all I care I can be dumped in a ditch.

ZoruaBoo

*slaps younger me*
I want my organs donated to hospitals.

Then my body cremated with my ashes stored in a Tomato soup can. Preferably Heinz Tomato soup, but that stuff is super expensive so my family might not bother and just shove me in a Tesco's own brand.

AquaRegisteel

Face Oblivion
Promession seems cool, so yeah, going with that. First, I'll have usable organs taken out of me, and then I'll be promessionised... (?)

This actually isn't my choice, but my mom signed something that says after I die, I will donate my organs to other people if they are in good shape. Even if it isn't my choice, It would feel nice to help other people in need of a kidney, heart, etc.

But if your talking about what I will like to happen to my body, I would like to be buried in the ground. But no funeral. I don't deserve something like that.