• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Afterlife

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gorgonopsid Master

Strong like bull
231028063935d58d482.jpg

Afterlife

Here at Afterlife we celebrate the pokemon that live in our shadows, Ghost pokemon. At Afterlife we try to unlock the dark and ghostly part of our souls bye furthering ourselves in battle and improving on our skills.We try to we teach everyone the necessary skills they need to battle and survive in this quick-paced, action packed competitive battling scene. While on the way we teach them how scary ghost pokemon really are bying showing them their true power.

Mascot

;487;Giratina;487;
Giratina is a superb example of a ghost pokemon. It lives in a gastly other world where it can peer into our world at will and comes through to stalk the night.

Rules

1. Being Active
2. No Flamming.
3. Be kind to all member of the clan and even members outside of the clan.
4. Do not double post or spam within the thread.
5. Follow standard serebii rules for battling and always respect your opponent by aknowledging them after a battle.

If you do not follow any of the above rules then you might be kicked from the clan.

Clan Information

Here at Afterlife we have two sections to reflect both kinds of ghost pokemon, Offensive and Defensive. We aslo refer to our members as spirits due to the clans ghostly theme.Each of our sectors are split into tribes each are different. Both sectors have the same ranking for the tribes. Members of the Banshee tribe are considered our elite members whilst members of the Lich tribe are our newest spirits. If members of the Lich tribe feel that they are ready to move into the Banshee tribe then they must challenge a member of the Banshee Tribe for their spot at the tribe's table.​

;094;Shadow Beserkers;094;
This sector is for Spirits swiftly
finish of their opponents with a powerful blow
thus this sector is represented by Gengar
and its pre-evolutions.​

;477;Gastly Forts;477;
This sector is for more
defensive Spirits that like pokemon
which can take a hit or two
thus it is represented by Dusknoir
and its pre-evolutions.​

Weekly Pokemon Review
dpmfa395.png

Empoleon @ Petaya Berry
Ability: Torrent
Ev's: 12 HP / 12 Def / 252 SpA / 232 Spe
Nature: Modest
- Substitute
- Agility
- Surf/Hydro Pump
- Ice Beam/Grass Knot

Now onto the review. Empoleon is not a very common pokemon in todays metagame because many people do not like how risky the strategy can be, however what they do not understand is just how rewarding Empoleon can be. Allow me to explain.
The risk of the strategy is that you must switch-in on something that hates empoleon,which you would do normally with most pokemon, and use substitute. However the opponent will switch to a counter an force you to switch but this can be devestating especially if you have gotten the petaya berry boost. Meaning you will have to lose the boost. This is why empoleon is a late game sweeper. So he can come in on weakened opponents when his counters such as lucario are gone. The great thing is that empoleon can be game changing. He has the power to simply plow through the opponents pokemon and single handedly win battles. This makes him situational at best but not many teams are prepared for him making him even more destructive.
Now onto the moveset. Use which ever your team is needs for example if you have a problem with dragons then use Ice Beam over grass knot but if you have problems with other bulky waters use grass knot. Now onto the big issue, Hydro Pump vs Surf. Lets begin with the former, Hydro Pump. It has more power than surf allowing you to turn many 2HKO's into OHKO's but that comes at a price of shaky accuracy. So hydro pump is good for hyper offense teams but is not very reliable so it will more often that the opponent ruin your sweep which is why many people choose surf. It may have less power but the accuracy boost is what makes it more reliable than Hydro Pump.

Tutoring System
The clan also features a ranking system for our less-experienced members. We try to help them hone their battling skills by pairing them up with one of our higher ranked members who can teach them what they need to know such as strategy and team building.

War Record
1-0

Afterlife 1-Haz3 0

Allies

The Resitance
Team Radiant Dawn
7 Deadly Sins

The Ranks

;487;The Overseer;487;
Gorgonopsid Master

;477;;094;Wraith;094;;477;

Ivanreal- Shadow Beserkers

Conal-Gastly Forts

;356;;093;Banshee;093;;356;

Shadow Beserkers

Gastly Forts

;355;;092;Lich;092;;355;

Shadow Beserkers
Mence373-*50
andyhaj-*50
civilrap-*50
superdreamgirl-*50
Yonowarru-*50
kimkimroxas-*50
SilverStorm36-*50

Gastly Forts
Deathheart-*50
bestgamepearl-*50
espeon13x- *200
Dagger54321-*50
Shawk-*50
PurplePrancingUnicorn-*50

;200;Shades;353;
Jacks_Manniquen-*50
H3RO-*50
Phantom-*50
michael77-*50
CJ0114-*50
Kai678-*50
joerachi-*50
Goldy lindo de PR-*50
Gerbilguy-*50
Big Daddy D-*50
Dillio 686-*50
Hell Fire-*50
milo05-*50
I<3 You-*50
umbreon13x-*50
Ellz The Pretender-*50
jedjacob-*50?
music9111-*50
Cena #1-*50

Rank Info and How to Rank Up

Rank battles will be held once a week at the weekend. So you will want to pm the tester of your sector for a rank up battle quickly so that you will be guranteed a rank up battle. Shades do not belong in any sector and so they can only pm me for a rank up battle.​

How to Rank Up
You can ask a tester for a rank up battle at the weekend or
when the tester has free time. Depending on how
well you battle the Tester will decide your fate within the clan.

;200;Shades;353;
Shades are spirits that have yet
to be tested and deemed their sector or those
who did not do very well on their test battle.

;355;;092;Lich;092;;355;
Lichs are spirits that have shown
the tester that they are a good battler enough battler.
How to Rank Up
You can ask a tester for a rank up battle at the weekend or
when the tester has free time. If you do well then the tester
might allow you to enter an empty space in the Banshee tribe.
However this is not the only way for a Lich to rank up.
If all the spots are occupied in the Banshee tribe of your sector
then you may challenge a member for their spot in the tribe.
If you win the you will get promoted and you will get their spot.

;356;;093;Banshee;093;;356;
Banshees are the clans elite battling spirits. They have proven
themselves to their sector's wraith and as such have been awarded a high spot
within the clan. They can be demoted by lich wanting their spot within the banshee tribe.

;477;;094;Wraith;094;;477;
Wraiths are the sector leaders and as such they get their own tribe.
They will try test all the member of their sector that have requested
a rank up battle with them. Only members of their sector can pm them for a rank
up battle. They are also the overseers right hand men.
Only sector leaders can be wraiths.

;487;The Overseer;487;
The overseer is the leader of the clan. They have the final say on
any clan activities such as intra-clan wars or tournaments. They also organize things
like tournaments and wars with other clans.
They act as the tester for the spirits in the Shade tribe.​

Currency

At Afterlife we use souls as currency. You may be awarded souls for things such as

a Rank up or for finishing a task within the clan. The symbol for souls is *​

Joining: *50

Jobs

Breeder = *50 for each good donation
Current Breeders = Conal (Also breeds shinies),milo05,PurplePrancingUnicorn,deathheart

EV Trainer = *200 for a complete training (510 EVs)
Current EV Trainer = Superdreamgirl, milo05,Ellz The Pretende,PurplePrancingUnicorn

Banner Maker = *50 for each accepted banner
Current BannerMakers = Espeon13x

Cloner = *60 for each completed request
Current Cloner = BestGamePearl

Rank Ups = *500
Souls will be awarded to spirits who have won battles in a Wars and Tournaments

How To Join
We prefer that you are not in anymore than four clans, but If you are then you might still be accepted as a member. The sign up sheet is below. Also the first four people to join will recieve four hippopotas eggs with the egg moves slack off and curse so sign up quickly before they are gone.​

Name:
FC:
How active can you be:
How many clans are you in right now?:
If so, Which clans?:​

Activities
Also we have a pokemon giveaway.The pokemon being given away is as follows

Pokemon: Shiny Rotom
Nature: Bold
Iv's: 31/x/23/31/31/28

They are limited so get them fast before they are gone.

Shops
There are three stalls within the clan. The Shadow Beserkers Stall, The Gastly Forts Stall and The Overseers Stall.

The Overseer's Stall

Currently Empty

The Shadow Beserker's Stall

Currently Empty

The Gastly Forts Stall

dpmfb477.png

Nature: Impish
Ability: Pressure
Ev's: 252 HP / 28 Atk / 228 Def
-Will-O-Wisp
-Pain Split
-Earthquake
-Ice Punch​

Banners
Below will be banners for members of the clan to put in their signature's. Just copy the image location and remember the
after the link.

http://i39.*******.com/swxxep.gif
http://i40.*******.com/2v119g5.gif
http://i42.*******.com/2501ljc.gif

Further changes such as the clans banner and that will be added when they are ready. I hope this will be a successful clan and I hope everyone enjoys their time here.​

Last edited:

FashionableLad

Dawn•Advent Ghost
Looks very organized GM. Best of wishes to you from The Spartans. Would you care to have an Alliance? By the way, I think we've meet before on Team Burning Fury. ^_^

Kai678

Umbreon Trainer
This clan is done pretty well. Unfortunatley you brought it up at the wrong time. With all the new clans nowadays, many clans die due to lack of members. Good luck anyway.

natopotato22

Cellar Door
haha phop
Well good luck GM
That is pretty bad luck though that another clan came up at almost the same time.
Would you be interested in an alliance since dark, you, ship, and I are in 2 of the same clans.

Name:deathheart
FC:1977 5997 1386
How active can you be:sometimes
How many clans are you in right now?: 2
If so, Which clans?:shiny darkness, resistance

Jacks_Mannequin

OFFLINE FOREVER
Hey bud glad to see ur in the business i didnt feel like editing ma good luck so...
Name: Are you lazy or sumthin?
FC: 1676 5715 7411
How active can you be: 10
How many clans are you in right now?: Team Oblivion HAZ3 ShinyDarkness
If so, Which clans?: crap i did it wrong...w/e

@ GM: Even though we already talked about this via PM's, I will post it anyways, so everybody has a chance to see my info......

Name: jeyre80 (In Game Name: Dawn)
FC:3352-0011-9241
How active can you be: I'm here daily
How many clans are you in right now?: Four if you count this one
If so, Which clans?: (Not including this one) Team Freezing Cold, The Rebellion, and The Laughing Man's Society for Scrupulous Individuals (on Pe2k)

@ Everyone else: Welcome to the clan!!!

Last edited:

Gorgonopsid Master

Strong like bull
ok thanks everyone and you didnt need to post that jeyre since your a leader but it didnt harm anyone so I dont really mind

@Nato: I will consider an alliance but It will either be you or the spartans I choose
@FL: Same as above

ok well deathheart I will add you and Jacks to the shades list. If you want to try and rank up pm me. Note that you do not have to win your battle just prove yourself.

shipwrecks

Loves Serebii Lag...
hey guys
welcome deathheart and Jacks to the Afterlife

Gorgonopsid Master

Strong like bull
Sorry FL and Nato but I have an alliance with The Resistance right now so I do not need any more allies so sorry about that. Ships will be posting the acceptance when he gets up just incase everyone was wondering.

This clan has alos been entered in the Serebii Championships V1 to help raise awareness of the clan and hopefully get more members. Our team consists of Me, Jeyre and Ships. Updates on any of out victories or losses will be posted here so keep an eye out.

shipwrecks

Loves Serebii Lag...
the resistance will be happy to accept a alliance with the afterlife

Gorgonopsid Master

Strong like bull
This news is not confirmed but we will likely be having a 3v3 war vs Team Wild Fire. Our lineup will consist of me ships and jeyre. I think that this will be good practice for the tournament but like I have said this is not cinfirmed yet but expect confirmation within the next few days.

For the first four people to ask for them, I have four extra eggs from a breeding project. They all will hatch Hippopotas, and all will know Curse, and Slack Off, and the Female parent in the Day Care was holding an Everstone, so they are likely to be Impish, as well. If anybody wants them, they are free.

ok jeyre thanks I will give them to the first four members to join if thats ok

Yes. I will save them for the next four that join us. I do IV breeding projects all of the time. It's my favorite part of in-game play. In my clans, even if no one requests something from me, I will just put up a Poke that I choose to IV/Egg Move breed and give active members one week to get a GTS cloned copy of it. I only give one week because it seems to help keep members active. The Hippowdon was rushed, and not the best I have ever done, so it won't be offered, but, swhenevr I finish with whatever Poe I decide to do next, I will offer it.

Gorgonopsid Master

Strong like bull
ok thanks jeyre would you like to be the clan breeder along with me though I only IV breed sometimes though also your section has its own stall so if you want me to add things to it just pm me and can you do the same ships

ok thanks jeyre would you like to be the clan breeder along with me though I only IV breed sometimes though also your section has its own stall so if you want me to add things to it just pm me and can you do the same ships

Well, for the section I am in, it fits my battle style perfectly...I find myself common using Pokes with Calm Mnd, Curse, Cosmic Power, or other moves that do much the same thing, and Pokes, such as Dusknoir, Bronzong, and Snorlax, tht really can take hits.

For my section, you can put me in as an IV and Egg Move breeder, and a cloner.

I ONLY clone via GTS, and frown upon AR, or other cheat devices and hacks. Cloning is fine, beings if it is done correctly, it is merely an in-game glitch, not hacking, so this is fine, and I can do it if it is needed.

As far as the growth of new clan members, I would like to teach those that wish to learn it, about breeding and EV training quickly, and sucessfully. Sucessfully, meaning correct natures, IV's, abilties, movesets, and EV's for what they are attempting to do with their specific poke, that way instead of trading their Pokes for something that you don't know where it has been, and who has had it, and if it is hacked, or not, they can get the exact pokes they want to have, and know for a fact it is legit.

So, in a nut shell, yes, put me as a breeder, and a cloner, but also let people know I am willing to educate them on how t do the breeding for themselves, as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.