• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Afterlife

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dagger54321

Trade Junkie
Muk has proven to be awesome, and I agree.

espeon13x

Espeon Trainer
k, but it is so slow.

ivanreal

Hysteria Clan Leader
Ok guys there may be a problem ,I may be moving to a new place so I won't have wifi for quite a while, idk when I'll get wifi so.....this affects the tourney I'll give the prizes to espeon probably for safekeeping and GM could run the event in my absence

espeon13x

Espeon Trainer
k, they might not be untouched :D jk. and ill do that if you need me to.

ivanreal

Hysteria Clan Leader
Yeah I might have to give them to you no touching them LOL lets hope GM comes on quickly to see this

Dagger54321

Trade Junkie
I have to go, good luck with the moving Ivan.

ivanreal

Hysteria Clan Leader
Yeah :/ won't be able to talk to you for a while my mom said maybe Friday we might move in 2 weeks wait so I can still have the tourney I think

espeon13x

Espeon Trainer
yea, ill hold them, i have the space, and lots of other things to do.

ivanreal

Hysteria Clan Leader
they day I leave I'll leave a message saying I left I wonder if I should find a replacement co leader probably espeon since your on alot

espeon13x

Espeon Trainer
i do what i can.;)

Umbreon13x

Defense Trainer
lol, he has no life

ivanreal

Hysteria Clan Leader
yeah I'm wondering what imma do during that btw since I won't have wifi that means I'll be eving poke like crazy so you'll have to expect a new team with amped up power :)

I believe you umbreon :) btw I have a shiny and espeon and a shiny umbreln from the 10 aniv poke don't know if they're legit

espeon13x

Espeon Trainer
no, wait, lemme beat your old team first.

espeon13x

Espeon Trainer
i cant, umbreons turn.

espeon13x

Espeon Trainer
this happens, alot when you are sharing a game.

espeon13x

Espeon Trainer
cool, thanks gm, my bro is umbreon13x and he uses the same game, and if he beats you to become the next level up.....do i go up? and vica-versa?

Status
Not open for further replies.