• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Afterlife

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wassay

EpicNabOnHisWay!!!~~
O: Congratzs O: i thoguht u already had the pokemons but u breeding them D: it might be takeing to much time getting righjt Ivs and nature?

kimkimroxas

Absol Trainer
ahhh gg gm.. damn 2left lol. okay i need some team refining again . gg again.

ivanreal

Hysteria Clan Leader
LOL I leave with 2 pokemon :p cant seems to outsmart GM what's up?weired how ppl just come and spam about soccer LOL

Dagger54321

Trade Junkie
Okay, good. I still have the chance to be the first banshee :D

............provided no one becomes one in the next two wekks cuz i'll be away. Dang.....

kimkimroxas

Absol Trainer
Okay, good. I still have the chance to be the first banshee :D

............provided no one becomes one in the next two wekks cuz i'll be away. Dang.....

banshee? omg ill beat u there. bleh hehe. ivan wont battle me thou .. hehe. so i guess u beat me there. unless i beat gm . which is hard .

ivanreal

Hysteria Clan Leader
Ok dude meet in wifi for test battle and kim you know I'll lose to you now you surpassed me LOL I remem when I could always beat you but bow I can't LOL

Uhmmm GG bgp?

Last edited:

michael77

u know u like it :)
hey guys im at my hotel and i found out they have computer access!:D

not sure if they hav wifi but i'll try l8er proubally 2 night

so hows it goen:)

BGP_

pretty good except now i have an issue... My neighbor was gonna help with the cloning while i'm gone but now he can't and i won't have wifi for 2 1/2 weeks.
EDIT: I have a few days before we leave, but as you may expect... i'll be busy leaving me little time to clone.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 11515

This clan couldn't be any more off topic.

Closed for an undetermined amount of time.

Shuckle the Snail

<--1400 Eggs so far
IGN: Austin
FC: 5284 9401 4294
How active can you be: Its kind of sad but I'm on the internet for 3-4 hours
a day and usually have a tab open on serebii the whole time so I'm guessing
that falls into the alot active category.
How many clans are you in right now?: 1
If so, Which clans?: The Resistance

Last edited:

michael77

u gotta wait for gm or ivan to approve u but ur 99.9 % guaranteed to be in the clan

Shuckle the Snail

<--1400 Eggs so far
Ok cool :D And i could be a breeder if they need one to...I can do Ivs and Egg moves.

michael77

uh we sure gotta lot uvthose but im sure ul get a spot.:)
any way u any good a battles?

Shuckle the Snail

<--1400 Eggs so far
Yeah I'm pretty good. My current team has a record of w22 and L3 :D

michael77

ooohhh
youl fit in perfect in this clan!
u wanna battle?:D

Status
Not open for further replies.