• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Aftermath

“The attack could travel through him to you.”

Maybe from? Not sure.

I feel that the battle with Ojinan could've been expounded on. It was so...swift? Though epic, I feel that you could've lengthened it to something even more epic. =P

But congratulations on a great ending! I really enjoyed it, and I hope that you enjoyed writing it too! Don't rush yourself into writing Shadow and Light yet - give yourself time to rest! XD

I wish you the best in writing the sequel. I'll be sure to read it. =)

Zadros

Incorrigible slacker
Wow, the last chapter =) Sorry I didn't review earlier, first I had mid year exams, then I musta missed the PMs. But never fear, for I am still a reader. I agree with DM that the battle could have been longer, but congratulations on writing the ending =D Awesome work here, and I can't wait for the sequel.

chosen_one386

Angel of Chaos
Eon Master, Zadros, and Dramatic Melody, thank you so much for your reviews. :) I have sent in a request for a banner for Shadow and Light and have already written the prologue (which is quite long...). I will post the new thread after the banner is finished and I will PM you when it is up! Look for it soon! :)