• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Afwan's Shop of Shinies, Events and Dream World Pokemon

What Do You want most?

• Shiny WISHMKR Jirachi

Votes: 8 11.6%
  • Shiny AGETO Celebi

Votes: 29 42.0%
  • DW Arceus

Votes: 32 46.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ex_Hollowman

포켓몬사랑 - Pokemon Love

Ex_Hollowman

포켓몬사랑 - Pokemon Love

Ex_Hollowman

포켓몬사랑 - Pokemon Love
frikken hell 0_0
the arceus is hell! its flawless...

Exactly why I am cloning it and returning it to you. Could you enter WiFi now and stop drooling on your Flawless DW Arceus. -.-

Ex_Hollowman

포켓몬사랑 - Pokemon Love

Ex_Hollowman

포켓몬사랑 - Pokemon Love

Ex_Hollowman

포켓몬사랑 - Pokemon Love
if u can clone 2 ill be happy but im not asking for more.

Maybe I can, but you have to wait a few minutes, because I'm trading with someone else too. I'm a pretty busy guy. Anyways, thanks for the trade.

NeohopeSTF

Sol Badguy
Hey Afwan i want the movie victini i can clone it and give it back if you want. Just PM me for my offers

Afwan

<---Shiny Hunt!
did u see this?
yeah i did i was just busy to write more lol.

Would you be willing to trade your shiny Wishmker Jirachi for my XD Lugia (it will be cloned).
yeah i accept but we ran out of jirachis now xD
you should have said sooner

ShadowKyogre443

오션 마스터
Yes it's me again. :D Anyway, I was looking to trade my shiny Claydol or un-shiny Night-Sky Jirachi for your Japanese movie 14 Victini.