• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

AG 156: "A Pokemon Ranger Appears! The Celebi Rescue Operation!" ~Speculation Thread~

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PWDDragon

Going with what Kawaiiest.Combusken said about the time vortex possibility,
maybe the next episode takes place not in the presesnt, but in the past or future.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
PlusleMinun said:
I just saw the preview. It looks pretty good. Another legendary appearing in a season episode. How many is this now? Let's count: 1. Mewtwo (partially) 2. Lugia 3. Ho-oh 4. Entei 5. Articuno 6. Celebi.

Are you counting which legendaries have been debuted in actual episodes? If so, you missed a lot more:

- Mewtwo (many Kanto eps)
- Articuno (multiple eps)
- Moltres (1st season ep. and also in a Hoso special)
- Zapdos (Johto episode)
- Lugia (Baby Lugia saga)
- Ho-oh (has many cameos)
- Suicune (appeared in Morty/Eusine episode)
- Raikou (cameo in Houndoom ep, Raikou special)
- Entei (appeared in a Master Quest ep)
- Celebi (this episode and a Hoso)
- Groudon (Poorly animated 2 parter)
- Kyorge (same as above, the sly devil)

The only legendaries not to appear in actual episodes are Latios/Latias, Mew, the Regi's, Rayquaza, Jirachi and Deoxys)

DEMONCAMERUPT

;ord of pokebattles
Don't forget CyberCubed that Suicune has also appeared in a cameo at the beginning of the Johto ep Don't touch that 'Dile.

jolteonjak

*swoons for Noland*
Kawaiiest.Combusken said:
Wait. In the end of this preview it appears Celebi creates some sort of vortex. Maybe it's for time travel and it sucks May in?
The Bonsly episode is what happens to Ash, Brock, Max, and Ranger girl. The Time Travel episode is what happens to May and Celebi.

This makes too much sense (and its about the best thing I heard for the next few episodes) for the writers to think of it. heh

DEMONCAMERUPT

;ord of pokebattles
jolteonjak said:
This makes too much sense (and its about the best thing I heard for the next few episodes) for the writers to think of it. heh

I agree however I must ask just how well do we know the writers.

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Ranger's dont have Pokémon, they can temporarily control them, like She will use her Capture Styler which makes Pokémon temporarily follow her on Linoone...guaranteed. They aren't her Pokémon

MaskedManAbsolkid

Gravy, I saw a few pictures a month ago about the ranger using Linoone to cut down the vines, so you're most likely right.
K.C, I agree with the Bonsly ep being Ash, Brock, Max and Hinata. If possible, Max could get a sort of sub-plot about trying to find May. May and Celebi could go back in time. It'd be a really good storyline.

Seen the Intro. Looks rather entertaning, although it is going to be more of a "WTF DID MAY TRAVEL IN TIME?"

My Theory?:
-This is part 1-3 of the Celebi saga. But this is the event leading up to May travelling back in time.

Celebi is kidnapped (finally) by Tr. BUt as they escape, it uses the vines to protect itself.
Meanwhile, Ranger Girl is on the look out for a "Rare Pokemon". Team Twirp help her. They find Team Rocket outside the vines, who attack/Blast off/normal. Ash sends Pikachu in, who helps Celebii escape. The ranger quotes that she has found the rare pokemon/desterbance. Celebi thanks everyone and runs off, Max runs after it, May goes and stops him and gets caught by going back in time with the creature.

Or something like that. Makes sense to me. ^_^

JazzJazz

Punk-Dude-Danny said:
My Theory?:
-This is part 1-3 of the Celebi saga. But this is the event leading up to May travelling back in time.

Don't these little mini-sagas usually have "part 1, part 2, etc..." attached to the title?

ghost master

the kawaiist thing
Ranger's dont have Pokémon, they can temporarily control them, like She will use her Capture Styler which makes Pokémon temporarily follow her on Linoone...guaranteed. They aren't her Pokémon
but the male and female ranger in the games have a plusle and minun.

Gravy

Contaminated KFC
ghost master said:
but the male and female ranger in the games have a plusle and minun.
It doesn't mean that they own them though. Both pokémon could just follow around each Ranger for the hell of it. The concept isn't new, because we've seen an ample amount of characters in the show that hang around with pokémon they haven't actually captured.

E

Ethereal

And as some of you may or may not know, in the Ranger game, Rangers don't *own* or *catch* Pokemon. They just use the Pokemon's powers to....help...nature...*shudder*

JazzJazz

Missingno. Master said:
Any sign of May's Zigza- *is slapped silly* I mean, any sign of May's "mysterious" egg hatching?

It doesn't even seem (from the preview) that May gets so much as a look-in... I'm not sure there'll be much focus on her (or the egg) in this episode. Perhaps it'll turn out that the egg wasn't incubated correctly and we'll see it start to turn green... ha!

Juputoru

M-m-m-m-onobear?!
JazzJazz said:
Don't these little mini-sagas usually have "part 1, part 2, etc..." attached to the title?
222:Mystery Pokemon X!
223:Captive Lugia
224:Agreement with Lugia

From the Lugia saga, in case you couldn't tell. Yes, that was ages ago, but it was the first example I thought of.

But we've had all of 2 mini-sagas involving legendaries - the Lugia saga and the Groudon/Kyogre two-parter. By this point, I've seen enough to except less from the writers rather than more. :p

And I propose that Celebi takes May back in time to the Grand Kanto Omelette-eating Contest from a century ago, where her egg is (not-quite)regrettably lost. May comes back with a broken heart and a tasty omelette.
Either that or the egg proves to be unstable when traveling through time, resulting in it becoming one of those plastic easter eggs. May is devestated until she sees that the egg has easter candy in it.

Cascade of the Sky

Cascade Gonpory!
why does most people seem dis-happy about this episode. i think it will be cool :) im excited and the end of the triler im guessing is celebi going back or forwards in time :)

Dunsparce

V Faction said:
I demand Dunsparce.

I love you.

j/k, j/k,

BUT I agree with you 110% (Isn't a typo). Something such as Dunsparce fromt the Superior 2nd Generation would be nice, not some Cutsy-assed Plusle.

DEMONCAMERUPT

;ord of pokebattles
Dunsparce said:
I agree with you 110% (Isn't a typo). Something such as Dunsparce fromt the Superior 2nd Generation would be nice, not some Cutsy-assed Plusle.

What are Porygon and Stantler chopped liver?

The Big Al

I just keeping Octo
Like I said, Fearow needs to be the good guy for once. They gave us a good Crawdaunt (in the end), now lets see a Pokemon who's been cast as the bully for eight and half years be a nice guy for once.

Nope, we get Plusle.

Status
Not open for further replies.