• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

AG 156: "A Pokemon Ranger Appears! The Celebi Rescue Operation!" ~Speculation Thread~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rex Kamex

Feity

Storm Trainer

Rex Kamex

Fierce Deity said:
or just click here
I think the whole 'Brock gets Bonsly!' idea is out now. The episode after this is about a Bonsly, and since it appears only May and Max will go back in time, I think it will actually be Max who gets the Bonsly.

Hold on a minute. We still don't know if Max is traveling. It doesn't even appear to be that. Also, Max can't just get Bonsly all of a sudden because he's still too young to have a Pokemon. Even if he wasn't, he would've gotten a Pokemon by now.

ghost master

the kawaiist thing
Hold on a minute. We still don't know if Max is traveling. It doesn't even appear to be that. Also, Max can't just get Bonsly all of a sudden because he's still too young to have a Pokemon. Even if he wasn't, he would've gotten a Pokemon by now
it has been established in the anime and games that anyone can recieve a pokemon at any age but, wont become a trainer till 10 years old. also it could be another Togepi instance where it opened its eyes and thinks max is it's parent. I dont think its likely for max to get it but, he shouldnt be ruled out.

Torchic23

gee that's swell
Kawaiiest.Combusken said:

You know, stay for a few episodes while taking care/protecting Celebi. But hey, I'm just trying to figure out how the hell May will be able to time travel in a few episodes.
Wait. In the end of this preview it appears Celebi creates some sort of vortex. Maybe it's for time travel and it sucks May in?
The Bonsly episode is what happens to Ash, Brock, Max, and Ranger girl. The Time Travel episode is what happens to May and Celebi.

That's what I was thinking.Somehow May may not be in the next ep. due to the Celebi.I mean is'nt it obivous?Why would they do a celebi e. and a time travel ep. so close to each other.I can't wait to see the screen shots.I can't see the commercials cause I live in America

Feity

Storm Trainer
Torchic23 said:
That's what I was thinking.Somehow May may not be in the next ep. due to the Celebi.I mean is'nt it obivous?Why would they do a celebi e. and a time travel ep. so close to each other.I can't wait to see the screen shots.I can't see the commercials cause I live in America
v.v
even if you live in America, you can see the previews <.<

Komedic Konservationist

N00b in the dungeon!
Perhaps the Celebi hatches from May's egg? *Shot*
There *is* a way in which that could happen, but I can't be arsed to explain.
On topic, it sounds like a rather interesting episode.

xXFallenButterflyXx

cherry BLOSSOM.
It doesn't look very... exciting to me and the preview didn't really help either.

Also, why is that the Ranger girl makes an appearance when the FireRed/LeafGreen girl hasn't? The Ranger girl doesn't look very pretty to me.

~;173; Fallen

JazzJazz

The Big Al said:
Like I said, Fearow needs to be the good guy for once.

Weren't there some fearow being "good guys" in the episode featuring the balloon race?

master chuckle said:
Perhaps the Celebi hatches from May's egg? *Shot*
There *is* a way in which that could happen, but I can't be arsed to explain.

Well, what if the egg takes so long to hatch that it goes "bad" and starts turning green... only to hatch into a nice (and green, of course) celebi! Ha!

Komedic Konservationist

N00b in the dungeon!
JazzJazz said:
Well, what if the egg takes so long to hatch that it goes "bad" and starts turning green... only to hatch into a nice (and green, of course) celebi! Ha!

Let me elaborate on my theory. Some new evil team are tracking down the egg so they can use the Celebi that hatches from it to control time. The person protecting the egg (possibly the ranger girl) painted it to look like the egg of a completly diffrent pokemon, and hid it at the breeding centre, were it got given to May. An outlandish thought, I know, but it dosn't hurt to be original.

.Bambi.

Be Wise, Tell Lies.
Well, I'm glad to see quite a few people like my idea for the next few episodes.
I thought it was random n00b gibberish.

Fierce Deity said:
or just click here
I think the whole 'Brock gets Bonsly!' idea is out now. The episode after this is about a Bonsly, and since it appears only May and Max will go back in time, I think it will actually be Max who gets the Bonsly.
Ummm...don't you think Max would be included in the episode title if he were to join May on her time-traveling adventure? He's a main character afterall.

May: Whoo! I'm traveling through time in an episode just about me! ...Oh, HEY MAX! 8D

I know this is pretty off-topic, but if May is traveling [presumably] back in time, maybe she could witness the Red/Green War of the 8th Movie? As that is apparently a big part of Pokemon history, neh?
Or is that too much to hope for?

Cerberus

One Love
True she dosn't really look all that great, she looks sort of loud actually, She'll sound like Casey methinks. I know they are action shots. And I think the Linoone belongs to the ranger, her aid sort of thing.

For some reason, the anime has many Celebis. It has offered no explanation, but all these Celebis appear to live in an alternate dimension. By this, they can have as many Celebis as they want, the one in the upcoming episode being the third individual.

Pokeballs

Custom Torkoal 01
CyberCubed said:
Heh, I'm surprised we went this long in the thread until someone mentioned the GS ball again. :p

Hmmm me too actually XD goes to show what an utterly crappy loophole that was...

Well... on topic... it might be nice if the Bonsly episode involves going back in time and the one about May involves the future, unless these episodes are all unrelated, which would just be plain weird

ghost master

the kawaiist thing
For some reason, the anime has many Celebis. It has offered no explanation, but all these Celebis appear to live in an alternate dimension. By this, they can have as many Celebis as they want, the one in the upcoming episode being the third individual.
I wouldnt say alternate dimensions. In the 4th movie it seemed that it was the same celebii but, from different times and they all came because they would cease to exist if they didnt. Well thats how I saw it anyway. Also there are others in seperate forests and they're supposed to be rare but, Ash and a few others are lucky and see it. BTW will anything ever get resolved really with Ash seeing legendaries all the time. Johto had a minor plot about it or really Ho-oh and its three creations but, once AG hit they dropped it. The 8th movie could've hinted it even as something as subtle as Aaron (since there is supposed to be a connection between him and ash) making a comment about seeing Mew transformed as Ho-oh. Or maybe I'm just not giving enough time for it to be brought up again.

Last edited:

Samayowa

you amaze me.
Fallen_Angel said:
It doesn't look very... exciting to me and the preview didn't really help either.

Also, why is that the Ranger girl makes an appearance when the FireRed/LeafGreen girl hasn't? The Ranger girl doesn't look very pretty to me.

~;173; Fallen

I've also been wandering the same thing. Maybe having the Ranger Girl eps. will have something in them that effects the entire season?? just a thought..

Alfonso

Derpgull
Dome Superstar Tucker said:
I've also been wandering the same thing. Maybe having the Ranger Girl eps. will have something in them that effects the entire season?? just a thought..

I doubt that. Rarely anything happens in any episode that effects anything outside that episode, apart from evolutions, Pokemon changes or new main characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.