• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

AG 156: "A Pokemon Ranger Appears! The Celebi Rescue Operation!" ~Speculation Thread~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rex Kamex

If this is still too early, please close this.

What do you think is going to happen in this episode? I couldn't find any Coro Coro scans on it, and I'm actually surprised at this because I figured that something as important as this would be a comic...

Anyway, what do you think about the Celebi Rescue Operation? I still can't decide whether an actual Celebi is involved (which makes sense due to the Time Traveling May episode later on), or it's just called that for some reason.

I'll let you know when I see the preview. Anyway, discuss.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
This thread isn't complete without pics of the Ranger girl:

[img139]http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a65/scott85/0b097fb5.gif[/img139]

She doesn't terribly excite me to be honest, since she looks on par with the average filler character. She's not as attractive as a main Pokemon girl should be. Pretty strange considering all the other main female characters from the games (Marina, May, and LG girl) all look unique from any other average Pokemon girl.

I just shudder to think about her being voiced by Lisa Ortiz when this episode is dubbed, since girls who look like this usually get voiced by her.

Rex Kamex

You mean the Lisa/Liza girl from Pokemon and the Serenity girl from Yu-Gi-Oh? Man, I sure hope not.

Did you get those from the episode preview or something? (Then again, where else could you get them?)

ghost master

the kawaiist thing
Anyway, what do you think about the Celebi Rescue Operation? I still can't decide whether an actual Celebi is involved (which makes sense due to the Time Traveling May episode later on), or it's just called that for some reason.
It is probally an actual Celebi since Pokemon ranger scans have Celebi in the scans also Cybercubed didnt get the anime comic scans from coro coro.No cyber cubed got it from a regular scan that had her in it. Also cubed is right she kind of loooks like one of the typical Johto Filler girls.

Last edited:

Momoko Lover

Hop, Skip, Jump!!!
For some odd reason, this girl reminds of that watermelon keeper girl from the first episode of Advanced Challenge. The episode has something to do with a legendary pokemon, but it doesn't excite me in the least.

The Big Al

I just keeping Octo
They're from the preview.

I still don't get the hair style (though Maria's handle bars and May's basset hound ears boggle my mind as well).

You could have told me she would be a basic filler character and fooled me. She even comes complete with the overshowcased cutesy Pokemon to further drain from her character.

After seeing better angles, she's showing as much if not more leg than the offical art.

DEMONCAMERUPT

;ord of pokebattles
The Big Al said:
You could have told me she would be a basic filler character and fooled me. She even comes complete with the overshowcased cutesy Pokemon to further drain from her character.

The Big Al the overshowcased cutesy pokemon your referring to that Pikachu wannabe Plusle if so it hasn't been shown that much.

P

PWDDragon

Well, the preview is up and Celebi is in it!!!
As well as a somwhat random Linoone, maybe the Ranger girl's.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
Do Ranger's keep Pokemon? If so that Linoone could be hers.

All those vines in the preview reminds me of the 4th movie. I do hope this is a multi-parter so May gets to travel with Celebi through time two episodes after this.

Haunter Hunter Sohrab

Johto Champion
Yay the preview is up. Oh man I really hope it's not an episode where Team Rocket try stealing Celebi. They were on such a nice role the past few episodes..

Flamez

Elite 4 Champion
Seen the trailer looks fine, maybe the linoone is just being controlled by the ranger girl with the device or it very well can be hers. O well we'll have to wait and see. What attack is cacnea using?

.Bambi.

Be Wise, Tell Lies.
Lil Brother said:
*gasps* Is that a new Cacnea attack?
*gasps* You mean the attack Cacnea has been using since its debut which got a make-over in late Hoenn?

I'm not very excited about this episode. It looks mediocre at best, which is a shame as it has both a legendary AND a Pokemon Game Trainer in it. That's just sad.
So it looks like this girl has a Plusle and a Linoone? Ehn. Hopefully this episode will give us a more detailed idea of exactly how you will control Pokemon in the actual Ranger Game.

Hmmm...does anyone have proof that the Ranger girl will only be in this episode? Because she *could* be a Todd.
You know, stay for a few episodes while taking care/protecting Celebi. But hey, I'm just trying to figure out how the hell May will be able to time travel in a few episodes.
Wait. In the end of this preview it appears Celebi creates some sort of vortex. Maybe it's for time travel and it sucks May in?
The Bonsly episode is what happens to Ash, Brock, Max, and Ranger girl. The Time Travel episode is what happens to May and Celebi.

Whoo for n00bish speculation! 8D

Gravy

Contaminated KFC
V-Faction said:
I demand Dunsparce.
You took the words right out of my pie-hole.

Cybercubed said:
Do Ranger's keep Pokemon? If so that Linoone could be hers.
No, they don't. They use the Beyblade knock-off to temporarally control wild creatures. I suspect she's using it on the Linoone to make it cut down some vines or something? *shrugs*

Lil Brother said:
*gasps* Is that a new Cacnea attack?
Its Pin Missle, and its the same stock footage that they keep using for the move. Except, this time they've gone all creative on us and given it a different flashy-speed-lines background AND flipped it to the right. Now THATS innovation!

I'd like to add that the more I look at the Ranger girl, the more I see some sort of freakish cross-gender Tracey. And a leggy one at that.
*eyelid twitch*

Last edited:

PlusleMinun

Plain Trainer
I just saw the preview. It looks pretty good. Another legendary appearing in a season episode. How many is this now? Let's count: 1. Mewtwo (partially) 2. Lugia 3. Ho-oh 4. Entei 5. Articuno 6. Celebi. I can't wait to see this in America. I wonder what part the Pokemon Ranger will play? that game should be interesting too.

JazzJazz

Flamez said:
Seen the trailer looks fine, maybe the linoone is just being controlled by the ranger girl with the device or it very well can be hers. O well we'll have to wait and see.

I assume that linoone is being controlled, especially since the scene follows a shot of the ranger going crazy with her Beyblade-like device. I'm not sure that rangers even have their own pokemon...

Status
Not open for further replies.