• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

AG 157: Bonsly and the Ninja School

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haunter Hunter Sohrab

Johto Champion
Darn I saw your thread up after I posted mine!

Well anyways I'm not sure if I am interested in this. Janine doesn't make an appearence which is disapointing. Bonsly seems like another cry baby too.

Team Rocket look pretty cool and Ninjask is there too. I wish I could see the preview properly, it keeps showing me still images.

£añkaÑ

~Thîrûttû R⚢âl~
Well..yes..it does seem that Fortress is back :D..which is cool :D

now...it looks intresting also...and

BIG THING IS...the screen size has been increased :D...so..it's kinda more easy to watch :D...

Feity

Storm Trainer
...IS THAT JANINE OR SOME OTHER KOGA RELATION!?

The focus appears to be on Brock, and Foretress appears. Maybe Brock will get Bonsly, though Max still seems likely. There doesn't appear to be any continuity with the Ranger episode...

Its nice to see Ninjask as well, though Shedninja plz.

Gravy

Contaminated KFC
BAM!
And there goes Alfonso's hopes, flushed down the drain of inevitable despair and futility.

I feel for ya man. I really do :/

E

Ethereal

Fierce Deity said:
The focus appears to be on Brock, and Foretress appears. Maybe Brock will get Bonsly, though Max still seems likely. There doesn't appear to be any continuity with the Ranger episode...
Why do people keep saying that? How and why does Max seem likely? Enlighten the rest of us clueless folk.

Anyways, meh. Don't really care much about this episode. At least Bonsly's in it, as I like the little thing...even with those horrifyingly scary eyes.

PDL

disenchanted
once again the anime failed to deliver... but it's to be expected -_-;

V Faction

www.faction.com
Holy Shito. Narutomon.

This episode look great. To me. Which is odd. Sorry guys, I have no clue as to why.

Maybe it's the ninjas? Those *******s.

But yeah, Ninjask? Shiftry!? And an episode for Brocko. Fantastic.

Yeah, no Janine is a bummer. But we've all got that 2% reality check in the back of our heads for these situations. We can get by (most of us I hope).

taitofan

Stalker!
That male ninja looks amusing enough. And the girl looks so... familiar. =/ Though it wouldn't be the first time they reused a character design...

And Ariados FTW! <3<3<3

This episode actually looks quite good. Maybe I'm just a sucker for ninjas... And Ariados. ^^;

PDL

disenchanted
am I the only one who finds it most odd that they're feeding a bonsai tree milk? does that mean that Bonsly and Sudowoodo are mammals? maybe I'm over thinking this though...

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
V Faction said:
Holy Shito. Narutomon.

This episode look great. To me. Which is odd. Sorry guys, I have no clue as to why.

Maybe it's the ninjas? Those *******s.

But yeah, Ninjask? Shiftry!? And an episode for Brocko. Fantastic.

I agree, this episode looks very good. Aside from no Janine, this episode looks like a mix of comedy and action.

Ash, May, Max AND Brock participating doing ninja-esque moves? Shiftry, NINJASK, Kecleon, and Ariados?!

Brock uses Foretress!?

This episode does look like a blatant ripoff of the episode where Aya re-appeared in Johto. Heck, Brock used Pineco in that episode for the ninja training and in this one he uses Foretress!!!

packerdan

Coral Eye Trainer
Apart from Bonsly looking like a total baby, which was to be expected, this episode looks awesome. Even Bonsly looks like an...interesting...battler. Is it me or did it look like it was surrounded by Spikes?

Anyway, go Foretress! We haven't seen that thing in ages, and it is easily one of his better pokemon. So says me.

P

PWDDragon

I'm not usually one to predict things, but I will this time.
I think the spikes we see around Bonsly are from Brock's Forrestress,
and the point of the game is to catch the Bonsly.
Brock will win and possibly get Bonsly as a prize.

Bulba the Great!

We Do Not Sow
What's interesting is it appears Usohachii is being attacked in one way or another by a Spikes attack. Could this be from Takeshi's Foretosu? Or am I just wistfully thinking?

God, Battle Frontier is really going great with the animation. It seems only one out of every five or so episodes is sub-par on the animation department, now.

And the ninja girl looks damn smecksay, if you pardon my French:)

I hope Takeshi makes his first capture since Mizugorou in this episode! I want another episode where he's not just a background character, like last week's, at least. But please make him the star!

Cheers!
~Bulby ;001;

Edit: Shaving Cream, both of the abve posts were made while I was typing. They beat me to it!

.Bambi.

Be Wise, Tell Lies.
Haunter Hunter Sohrab said:
Bonsly seems like another cry baby too.
Ummm...I'm pretty sure the first information we got of Bonsly is that it "likes to cry tears" [I believe it cries a lot in the 8th Movie as well].
Also, it learns Fake Tears o_O

Anywhays, this episode doesn't look too bad. What is it about Ninja episodes that appeal to us so much? The main Ninja girl looks hot too.
May's in the episode...*throws crazy Celebi idea out window* Not that it wasn't expected.

Good to see the likes Kecleon and Ninjask [more shafted Hoenn Pokemon! Yayz!]
Well, hope the Ninja training thingy is interesting and Brock gets Bonsly. Whoo.

BTW, is Shiftry using the same attack Agatha's Gengar used? It looks like it.
[What is it? Double Team?]

V Faction

www.faction.com
Apparently it is. Don't know why they went with this Shadow Clone (naruto humor, ha-ah) style of technique when it could've been put to use with another move.

Status
Not open for further replies.