• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

AG 157: Bonsly and the Ninja School

Status
Not open for further replies.

General Blaze

Not the face!
Interesting. I can't wait for pictures to come out. The third one is pretty interesting as well. Maybe Ash and the gang will learn some ninja moves! Can't go wrong with Ninjas! Bonsly just creeps me out though. If one of the caracters DOES capture it, then it better quit being such a crybaby!

Addydo

X-Men/Pokemon Fan!
General Blaze said:
Interesting. I can't wait for pictures to come out. The third one is pretty interesting as well. Maybe Ash and the gang will learn some ninja moves! Can't go wrong with Ninjas! Bonsly just creeps me out though. If one of the caracters DOES capture it, then it better quit being such a crybaby!

It's a BABY Pokemon! What do you expect!? :confused:

Plus, It knows the Attack, "Fake Tears". :)

JazzJazz

Judai Yuki said:
Theres a 90%+ chance of Brock getting the Bonsly

Where does this statistic come from? I'm assuming that, just like the rest of us, you're just speculating which makes anything still possible at this point... but by no means a sure thing (or even a 90% sure thing)...

rjendo

CyberCubed said:
Eevee = Replacement for Skitty and one of those cute popular RBY Pokemon that the writers never got a chance to stick on a main character until now.
QUOTE]

What about Gary's Evee?

ghost master

the kawaiist thing
It's a BABY Pokemon! What do you expect!?

Plus, It knows the Attack, "Fake Tears".
yeah wasnt it mentioned that fake tears is its signature move or something in coro coro. Anyway am I the only one that actually likes it even with its third eye like thing.
Eevee = Replacement for Skitty and one of those cute popular RBY Pokemon that the writers never got a chance to stick on a main character until now.
I thought Squirtle was the skitty of this saga. Assuming this thing ends up being eevee or something weird like a dreaded pre evo of eevee or something.

Gravy

Contaminated KFC
rjendo said:
What about Gary's Evee?
You mean the one we saw a grand total of once in the entire series, in a battle that barely lasted 30 seconds?

P

phoenix12

Originally Posted By ghost master
Assuming this thing ends up being eevee or something weird like a dreaded pre evo of eevee or something.

God...what a frightening thought! :-/ That never occured to me...a new baby Eevee Pokemon. I'm still rooting for Eevee over Zigzagoon, though, since Eevee's evolution branches provide more interesting options than Linoone (Jolteon or Espeon would be sweet since May already has a fire and water Pokemon and Gary had Umbreon).

But ON topic, I think Brock getting Bonsly is pretty sure-thing...it seems to be his arm feeding Bonsly in the promo, so I'm guessing it's one of those "you took care of me and won my affection so I want to be your Pokemon now" situations. Sorta like Lotad. A breeder with a baby Pokemon makes sense, too. Also, the last shot of the promo shows Bonsly surrounded by spikes from a Spike attack...most likely coming from Brock's Forretress (showing another connection between Bock and Bonsly).

Last edited by a moderator:

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
Heh, that would be something if May's egg turns out to be a pre-evo of Eevee from the 4th gen.

Is it possible to make Eevee even cuter? I mean they tried to do that with Pichu being the new pre-evo for Pikachu, but one for Eevee?

JONNO.FRESH

This is looking like a really good episode.
Ninja's
Bonsly
Underused Pokemon
Does anyone know when this episode will air

CoolTrainerTerry

Rising Trainer
Well, we will all find out if someone catches Bonsly or not in two days. If someone doesn't capture it in this eppy, I highly doubt someone will get it later. Once the eppy airs, no more speculation, and watch everyone be let done because Brock or Max (c'mon Max? that is just so weird in my opinion. He isn't old enough, at least, I don't think. Of course, oh, forget it, anyway) doesn't get Bonsly.

V Faction

www.faction.com
CyberCubed said:
Heh, that would be something if May's egg turns out to be a pre-evo of Eevee from the 4th gen.

Is it possible to make Eevee even cuter? I mean they tried to do that with Pichu being the new pre-evo for Pikachu, but one for Eevee?
A Pre-evo of Eevee would just be a small ball of fluff with GOOGILY EYES.

B

botomon

Bonsly = Brock? GET

Does anyone know if Takashi captured Usohachi-chan??

It airs tonight.

My prodictions is that it is a filler, but a interesting filler. But if anyone will catch it, it will be Brock because those look like his hands. Although, I don't think anyone will catch it.

ZoraJolteon

King of the Marsh
Pokéani has confirmed Brock's capture of Bonsly.

Status
Not open for further replies.