• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

AG167: The Red Inazuma Skyscraper!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lil Brother

Just kinda there.
Preview up.

Aaaaand it looks like a Scizor. Huh. Wonder what's up with its robot eye.

Sceptile looks like Spider-Man when it crawls the building.

Hmm... several Pokemon have Jigglypuff marker faces... *ponder*

Well, of course Squirtle is taking thew Scizor on.

Why hello there, little filler girl! Would this happen to be your Pokemon by any chance?

Oh, and there's a Butterfree and a Poliwag.

Eh, may be above-normal filler.

Last edited:

~Battle Frontier~

<-- Wolf Whistle
Why would Scizor hide him self in a sheet and why does it have a robotic eye? Strange

I think there is more to this ep than meets the eye. I truly believe it has something to do with THE Jigglypuff. Why is Scizor in that cloak and why does it have a mechanical eye? Could it be a real one or is it a fake? Or maybe I'm just overthinking this. It's fun to speculate.

Puffs

...NINE-THOUSAND!!!!
what city is Inazuma again? I feel stupid...

So Jigglypuff might be coming back FINALLY? Great, I can't wait for the episode. Wonder what's up with the Scizor...

Gravy

Contaminated KFC
HOORAY FOR SQUIRTLE!
HOORAY FOR HYPER BEAM!

Jigglypuff making a (possible) return?
WOW.
Just. Wow.
I'd just about given up hope of ever seeing it in the show again, and bam. This comes along, right out of the blue.
One has to wonder just how many japanese kids are going to be thinking to themselves "Purin?....OH! Yeah...I kinda remember that thing".

The mysterious cloaked adversary has a decent chance of ending up being nothing more than random little filler girl's friend or relative. I'm assuming she battles and defeats him with her Butterfree in the end, revealing his true identity.
It would be cool if they gave us some messed-up plot twist involving the menace turning out to be some sort of freakish pokémon cyborg, half living creature, half machine. Y'know, despite the fact we've seen too many Scizors already.
This one has me interested.

Last edited:

£añkaÑ

~Thîrûttû R⚢âl~
Flygon Prince said:
what city is Inazuma again? I feel stupid...

So Jigglypuff might be coming back FINALLY? Great, I can't wait for the episode. Wonder what's up with the Scizor...

in away the face looks like a Hitmonchan :D...i'm serious

but then with the lumps it makes it Scizor

but then the drawings on many pkmn faces make it look like Jigglypuff is in the ep

SO MANY THINGS...this is one GOOD SUSPENCE ep :D

£añkaÑ said:
in away the face looks like a Hitmonchan :D...i'm serious

but then with the lumps it makes it Scizor

but then the drawings on many pkmn faces make it look like Jigglypuff is in the ep

SO MANY THINGS...this is one GOOD SUSPENCE ep :D
Yeah I was thinking Hitmonchan first, but then I changed my mind after seeing it's claws. It is just because Scizor and Hitmonchan look alike. but time will tell.

Last edited:

MagicBox

xoBcigaM
Uh-oh, Meowth busts out a bazooka. *Prepares for endless episode-being-banned speculation*

This episode's description had something to do with a human being able to use Pokemon attacks, right? I'm assuming this Scizor is said human? Anyway, looks like we've got a good chance of seeing Jigglypuff again, with all of those marker faces on everybody's Pokemon. Squirtle's back, but I would've liked to see more of what Eevee can do. I'm even starting to get tired of Sceptile, since it's had a pretty significant role in every episode since it evolved. I'm glad the animation isn't done by one of the better teams. I'm hoping they save the best animators for next week's contest.

It also looks like the Scizor-thing throws off his cape and the girl screams. I hope they don't pull a "I'm your father" storyline with this, as unlikely as it sounds. Or maybe, just maybe, a new permanent enemy joins the cast. Y'know, one that's actually evil? probably not, but it would be cool.

.Bambi.

Be Wise, Tell Lies.
W...what the HELL?

I was getting kind of tired of constant significant episodes in a row, but now I want them back. Well, it's not exactly Filler-fever, but the most recent fillers the writers have been punching out have been as weird as hell.

I'd actually prefer a "Daddy, will you catch that Pokemon that I slightly resemble for me?" filler than these crazy-ass so-called fresh ones.

On the episode itself, I hatesss it D: We've seen Scizor WAY too much, even if it's only a cosplay. I really don't see how this episode can turn out making a lick of sense. Well, if it does and goes the "HoMyGODI'myourfather!!1" route, then it'll just be shameful.

Yep, pretty sure no matter what happens I'll be disappointed. Goodie.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
If that's supossed to be a human disguised as a Scizor, it does a pretty damn good imitation.

Scizor/human battles Squirtle and Sceptile huh? Overall looks like a pretty good episode, despite there being *gasp* two fillers in a row *gasp*

And I bet the markers on Poliwag and Squirtle's faces have NOTHING to do with Jigglypuff. It's probably Scizor/human making those markings.

Heracross

Custom User Title
CyberCubed said:
And I bet the markers on Poliwag and Squirtle's faces have NOTHING to do with Jigglypuff. It's probably Scizor/human making those markings.
Most likely. I wouldn't put it past them to make it resemble Purin's artwork just to p/ss off the older fans.

~*Myuu the Ryuu*~

The epitome of grace
can someone give the link to the preview? :confused:

Kabuto

little punks!
W...what the HELL?

I was getting kind of tired of constant significant episodes in a row, but now I want them back. Well, it's not exactly Filler-fever, but the most recent fillers the writers have been punching out have been as weird as hell.

I'd actually prefer a "Daddy, will you catch that Pokemon that I slightly resemble for me?" filler than these crazy-*** so-called fresh ones.

On the episode itself, I hatesss it D: We've seen Scizor WAY too much, even if it's only a cosplay. I really don't see how this episode can turn out making a lick of sense. Well, if it does and goes the "HoMyGODI'myourfather!!1" route, then it'll just be shameful.

Yep, pretty sure no matter what happens I'll be disappointed. Goodie.

What are you talking about? What the BF has been doing lately is brilliant. The whole Sceptile arc and now great fillers like (supposedly) this one. I am more sick of " Waaaah I lost my Hoppip".

Anyway, it looks alot like Scizor like many have said but I think it could be a robot designed like Scizor who knows? Jigglypuff returning is a plus since the puffball hasn't returned since the Trick House.

.Bambi.

Be Wise, Tell Lies.
seizureman said:
What are you talking about? What the BF has been doing lately is brilliant. The whole Sceptile arc and now great fillers like (supposedly) this one. I am more sick of " Waaaah I lost my Hoppip".
Ummm...I never said I didn't like the BF Arc. I was saying that there was a significant episode overload and now we have these fillers, so far which I don't really like. Things like "Bonsly King and Manene Queen" and this episode just don't do it for me...

Even though i'm certain it's not Jigglypuff returning, I still have a small tad of hope. Maybe Jigglypuff got caught up with the Scizor or something X_X;;

Compared to some of the fillers we've had this one looks interesting to say the least.

MaskedManAbsolkid

Seen the preview.

I see why it's called the Red Inuzama now, well I would if I knew what Inuzama meant. I'm guessing this is his story:

The red Inuzama is a shy human who lives alone in a skyscraper (maybe other people are there? Or maybe he lives on top of it?), and he's always dressed in a Sczor suit which lets him identify the stats of other pokemon and lets him attack, making him seem like a Pokemon.

My guess of the ep's story:

Gang arrive in a city, and get attacked by a Scizor. Squirtle is sent out, and Scizor uses its robotic eye to identify it. It uses Hyperbeam, knocking Squirtle out. Ash sends out Sceptile, and Scizor runs away (maybe because Sceptile looks bigger?) up the scyscraper. Sceptile follows, but Scizor disappears.the gang are wondering what has happened when they find the people living in the city were put asleep by Jigglypuff (or everyone in the city including the gang). The gang find a girl who has been looking for the Red Inuzama (could be a friend or relative), and they help her. The Red Inuzama reappears. *OPTIONAL*Team Rocket kidnap the red Inuzama and Pikachu, but the Red Inuzama breaks out*OPTIONAL*. The Red Inuzama battles one of the group or the girl. *OPTIONAL*Jigglypuff reappears and puts everyone to sleep, including the Red Inuzama*OPTIONAL* The gang take off the Red Inuzama's costume to find inside a human boy. End ep.

This ep looks interesting, differrent to the others. Maybe Ash will capture the Red Inuzama? Just kidding, that'll never happen.

pikadon92

Raiden Maximus
What does Inuzama means? A little translation might a help a little.
The robotic scizor.........it could be a mutant/cyborg thing, or a man knowing pokemon moves might be the 'robotic' scizor

Status
Not open for further replies.