• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

AG174: Harley and Team Rocket! The formation of the villains alliance! Speculation!

Ampris

Slip slidin'
Um, Harley's a guy.

I'm very excited over these new episodes, I've been wanting one about Team Rocket for the past two years, and this sounds quite interesting. Too bad Jessie won't win, since there's no way May could ever lose the last contest of the season, but it sounds cool anyway.
It would be nice if Harley could stay on the cast permanantly, but that would take away from his role as May's rival, and she could most definitley use a decent one.
Here's hoping that they'll put some shipping other than Contestshipping into these eps, too, it would be a huge shame if they didn't.

Last edited:

day_macca

Boulder Trainer
small typo

HoennMaster

I can't wait to see this episode. I'm a little ****** off that Jessie is using Cacturne! All of Harley's pokemon have gotten two appearances except for Octilery but that is because it just appeared for the first time last contest and Banette, I would love to see Jessie use Banette. We haven't seen it since the Grand Festival.

Last edited:

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
I'm thinking May will learn the location of the Grand Festival in this episode. Since May wins her last ribbon here, she's gotta know where she has to go after this.

I'm guessing either Harley or Lilian will reveal the location of the Grand Festival, in either this ep or the next one. That way we can see where we're headed after the Pyramid, since I don't think the Grand Festival is in Pewter too.

I'm also hoping for a Drew reference from Harley, especially since we need to know if he has all 5 ribbons as well for Grand Festival time.

HoennMaster

I think the GF might be in Celadon. I don't think Harley will tell her the location though. I'm hoping that May doesn't use Squirtle in this contest, I'll scream if she does

Last edited:

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
Harley kind of does reveal information to May sometimes, so I'm expecting him to mention the Grand Festival at least. I just want to find out where the damn thing is already.

JazzJazz

CyberCubed said:
Harley kind of does reveal information to May sometimes, so I'm expecting him to mention the Grand Festival at least. I just want to find out where the damn thing is already.

Would he not gloat though? Thinking May a bit foolish for not knowing the location/time of the Grand Festival?

Jo-Jo

blows stuff uhup
He told her a couple of things about the Kanto contests in the first of the two Saffron eps. But I think he only did that so she'd think he was trustworthy. Apart from that instance, whenever he's given her information it's always turned out to be false.

It might be interesting if he lied to her about the location of the GF, in the hope of sending her off to completely the wrong place. I daresay Lilian or whoever would set her right, though.

jolteonjak

*swoons for Noland*
HoennMaster said:
I think the GF might be in Celadon. I don't think Harley will thell her the location though. I'm hoping that May doesn't use Squirtle though, I'll scream if she does

You're setting yourself up for failure. You know she will use Squirtle in the GF

Jo-Jo

blows stuff uhup
She's only got four Pokemon, she's bound to use them all.

Celadon sounds like a good place for the GF to be held on paper. And I bet May would go nuts for the perfume. :p Oh, wait, that would require Erika to make an appearance... sigh.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
Jo-Jo said:
Celadon sounds like a good place for the GF to be held on paper. And I bet May would go nuts for the perfume. :p

For that reason alone I want the gang to return to the Celadon Gym. May would go absolutely nuts over all the perfume there.

Shame, kind of the same reason I want to see Melvin the Magician again. May would look mouth-watering in that goldeen outfit that he made Misty wear. May would need a larger top though, unless they want to show cleavage galore.

Neko Godot

Hey! Listen!
CyberCubed said:
For that reason alone I want the gang to return to the Celadon Gym. May would go absolutely nuts over all the perfume there.

Shame, kind of the same reason I want to see Melvin the Magician again. May would look mouth-watering in that goldeen outfit that he made Misty wear. May would need a larger top though, unless they want to show cleavage galore.
Please stop talking about it. You are making me drool all over my keyboard! :D

Jo-Jo

blows stuff uhup
*g* May's would have to be a Skitty outfit, methinks. Beautifly or Eevee could work, too.

Not so much Munchlax or Combusken, though. ;)

Neko Godot

Hey! Listen!
Well, I got a great idea for a fan art now! :D Anyway, I'd think she would look hotter in the goldeen dress.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
So apparently there's rumours from Drew's VA that he's going to appear in this 2-parter...unless someone is barking up the wrong tree...

Heracross

Custom User Title
This one, eh? Well, my first thought on that is Shuu would add even more interesting interaction to the mix. But if he is thrown in there I hope he doesn't take too much focus away from the real point of the episodes.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
Honestly, I wouldn't want Drew to be in this because he'll take away from the Harley/Jessie screentime. There's already enough going on with Harley lending Jessie his Pokemon, and working together to prevent May from winning. It's just a little confusing since his VA said he was appearing in a 2-parter, and some people think its this one.