1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Age and anime viewership

Discussion in 'Animé Polls' started by Mr.Pokeman, Jan 23, 2013.

1. Mr.Pokeman

Mr.Pokeman Classical Saxophone

Hello,

What is your age?

Do you watch the anime?

-Thank you

2. MidnightMelody

MidnightMelody Degrassi Student

22 and yes :)

3. 22
    No, not full time, I only watch the interesting arcs.

4. moneylesswario

moneylesswario Shudo's Powerhouses

16-ish
    Catch it when I can :)

5. Bluelatios*

Bluelatios* Well-Known Member

20, and I've watched diligently since 1998! My favorite seasons were 1 through 5, followed by Hoenn. Favorite characters are Ash, Misty, and Brock. :)

6. Verdant

Verdant Well-Known Member

I am 17 and I am still watching it ever since it first came on TV.

7. Jb

Jb Tsun in the streets

21 and haven't watched since I was like, 16. I started streaming anime around that time and compared to what I watch, Pokemon is easily the most repetitive thing ever. Honestly, no fun at all.

8. Haunter ゴースト

Haunter ゴースト Well-Known Member

18 and yes i do.

I stopped watching at 13 (during the Battle Frontier) and began watching at the end of DP during the Sinnoh League. I caught up with the episodes I missed and have watched it ever since.

9. MasterJedi

MasterJedi Coral Eye Trainer

25 and I've been watching it weekly since it came on in 1998 and will never stop.

10. I'm 19, but same goes for me on my preferences. I couldn't agree more with BlueLatios* on my favorite seasons (1-8). :)

11. xEryChan

xEryChan Ace Trainer Staff Member Moderator

12. RVD_fan

RVD_fan Well-Known Member

20, I stopped watching right around the beginning of Johto, and during a nostalgia binge I went through the whole show right up to mid-way through Unova.

13. Blazicken

Blazicken Sex on fire

22 and I skim through the screenshots weekly.
    only the ones that look interesting I watch.

14. Below 20, and yes i do.

15. Everlasting

Everlasting Bright but faded.

I'm 14, and I'm watching the Black and White episodes since the first one. I was watching some of the Diamond and Pearl Serie but it was random episodes, they were already past.

Last edited: Jan 25, 2013
  16. SlimeStack

SlimeStack Well-Known Member

I'm 22 and I'm currently watching season 15 as CN airs them.

I stopped watching the anime in late Johto. I kind of meh-ed out of Pokémon for a bit when I didn't like Ruby & Sapphire so much. Fire Red and Leaf Green got my interest back but I didn't think of watching the anime again.

Anyway, I didn't see a single episode until last year when I started catching up on the Black and White series and got back into it. I went back and watched 30 or so episodes of DP including the first few and the league too. If they ever go on Netflix or something I'll try watching more of DP because I enjoyed what I saw.

17. Mr.Pokeman

Mr.Pokeman Classical Saxophone

Is it legal to download episodes? Or do you watch them on the official Pokemon website?

18. Everlasting

Everlasting Bright but faded.

Ones that I can see on Pokemon.com, I watch them and the others, mostly on pictures from serebii.

19. Alfred the Second

Alfred the Second Dracoflare

20.....I started with the Pokemon movies rather than the anime. I watched the first four, then watched AG and started from OS. Started watching the Japanese version since DP 99. I watched it jist so that I could see Turtwig evolving. I was addicted to the voices in Japanese and began watching since then. Didn't stop till now...

20. Lucario95

Lucario95 Behold The Aura!

I'm 17 years, and I watched pokemon anime in my childhood and obviously is my favorite one.