• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Age and anime viewership

Mr.Pokeman

Hello,

What is your age?

Do you watch the anime?

-Thank you

MidnightMelody

Hopeful for Gen 8
22 and yes :)

moneylesswario

Gone But Not Forgotten
16-ish
Catch it when I can :)

Bluelatios*

20, and I've watched diligently since 1998! My favorite seasons were 1 through 5, followed by Hoenn. Favorite characters are Ash, Misty, and Brock. :)

Jb

Tsun in the streets
21 and haven't watched since I was like, 16. I started streaming anime around that time and compared to what I watch, Pokemon is easily the most repetitive thing ever. Honestly, no fun at all.

Haunter ゴースト

18 and yes i do.

I stopped watching at 13 (during the Battle Frontier) and began watching at the end of DP during the Sinnoh League. I caught up with the episodes I missed and have watched it ever since.

MasterJedi

Coral Eye Trainer
25 and I've been watching it weekly since it came on in 1998 and will never stop.

20, and I've watched diligently since 1998! My favorite seasons were 1 through 5, followed by Hoenn. Favorite characters are Ash, Misty, and Brock. :)

I'm 19, but same goes for me on my preferences. I couldn't agree more with BlueLatios* on my favorite seasons (1-8). :)

RVD_fan

20, I stopped watching right around the beginning of Johto, and during a nostalgia binge I went through the whole show right up to mid-way through Unova.

Blazicken

Sex on fire
22 and I skim through the screenshots weekly.
only the ones that look interesting I watch.

Everlasting

Everything stays.
I'm 14, and I'm watching the Black and White episodes since the first one. I was watching some of the Diamond and Pearl Serie but it was random episodes, they were already past.

Last edited:

SlimeStack

I'm 22 and I'm currently watching season 15 as CN airs them.

I stopped watching the anime in late Johto. I kind of meh-ed out of Pokémon for a bit when I didn't like Ruby & Sapphire so much. Fire Red and Leaf Green got my interest back but I didn't think of watching the anime again.

Anyway, I didn't see a single episode until last year when I started catching up on the Black and White series and got back into it. I went back and watched 30 or so episodes of DP including the first few and the league too. If they ever go on Netflix or something I'll try watching more of DP because I enjoyed what I saw.

Mr.Pokeman

Everlasting

Everything stays.
Is it legal to download episodes? Or do you watch them on the official Pokemon website?

Ones that I can see on Pokemon.com, I watch them and the others, mostly on pictures from serebii.

20.....I started with the Pokemon movies rather than the anime. I watched the first four, then watched AG and started from OS. Started watching the Japanese version since DP 99. I watched it jist so that I could see Turtwig evolving. I was addicted to the voices in Japanese and began watching since then. Didn't stop till now...

Lucario95

Behold The Aura!
I'm 17 years, and I watched pokemon anime in my childhood and obviously is my favorite one.