• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Age and anime viewership

PokeMasterCait

20 years old and i've watched it ever since the first episode premiered on tv in 1998! I dont intend on stopping any time soon! :) It is and was my childhood.

JennaJayfeather

Gangrenous Creature
Dracoflare said:
. I watched it jist so that I could see Turtwig evolving. I was addicted to the voices in Japanese and began watching since then. Didn't stop till now...

Wow same here haha. XD

Though I began watching OS (dub) when it first came out (well just about).

EDIT: And I'm 19

Raiin

Johto Boy
21 and I watch it most of the time. there are episodes here and there I haven't seen.

sandy ketchum

16 and been watching it ever since i was a little kid and i used to love it so much back then. but i dont enjoy it that much now.

Blazing Charmander

I'm 21 and began watching the show when I was 8 years old, when the show first began to air on mainstream TV in the UK. I gave up on the dub years later when the show became more and more difficult to track down due to constantly moving between channels and air times, which was around the time when Advanced Battle was showing. Around that time I became more reliant and eventually more interested in the Japanese version of the show which was late into the Battle Frontier saga. I continued to keep up to date with the anime like this up until the end of DP, but when Best Wishes started I completely lost interest in the show (although I do still sneak a peek at the episode pictures on a weekly basis!).

Galux

19 and I watch the anime every now and then but not a lot generally it is when my little brother is watching

Airi-Chan

Falling Roses
19 years old. I am watching the anime but focusing on Best Wishes only.