• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Age of Shoguns Tournaments

Status
Not open for further replies.

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
Count me bloody in, I can finally make time :B

GMT: EST, -5
Both PO and PS

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
GMT: 0
PS, PO, or both: PS: Lord Fighting

Glad to see a tournament which isn't OU for once. UU means I can use RU and NU as well right?

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector

Ilane

GMT: - 5
PS, PO, or both: PO Only

I'm using an RU/LU team because I'm too lazy to build a UU one.

RefreezePR

Just trying to help
Ex I see a problem with this, Ilane said she's only PO and I can't use PO because it won't let me use one of my teammates in UU for some reason.

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
Check to make sure it isn't BL or OU. Coulda been promoted. Otherwise see if Smogon server works. The PO server is based on PO's tiers, which are a lot less used or reliable.

RefreezePR

Just trying to help
Check to make sure it isn't BL or OU. Coulda been promoted. Otherwise see if Smogon server works. The PO server is based on PO's tiers, which are a lot less used or reliable.

Yeah I checked, and Roserade is on Smogon's teirs for UU so I don't know why PO has to be a rebel like that :(

Ilane

Yeah I checked, and Roserade is on Smogon's teirs for UU so I don't know why PO has to be a rebel like that :(

We can always go up a tier if needed (register a UU team for OU or something)...doesn't bother me. I'm rebuilding my team. I lost it after last night's match, PO didn't save.

RefreezePR

Just trying to help
Lost to Ilane 2-1 ggs

Edit: Ilane doesn't want to continue in the tournament and wants me to continue instead

Last edited:

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
Is Albyness even active at the moment?

TrainerChris

Bad at Pokemon
Yes he is, he visits the xat quite often. You can usually catch him on PO under the name of Alby Stark or [IMP]Alby, or on xat. He never uses Serebii.

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
Yes he is, he visits the xat quite often. You can usually catch him on PO under the name of Alby Stark or [IMP]Alby, or on xat. He never uses Serebii.

I think we're going to have a problem setting this match up because I don't use Xat or PO and he doesn't use serebii so yh......

Suggestions?

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
It might go to an activity win? Otherwise, see if you can get someone to drag him over to Serebii.

Also, I've VM'ed KFT, no response yet.

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
It might go to an activity win? Otherwise, see if you can get someone to drag him over to Serebii.

Also, I've VM'ed KFT, no response yet.

Well all he has to do is send me like 1 message saying when he wants to battle and then he doesn't have to use serebii again... But, yh if people could plz tell him to get his but on serebii then that would be much appreciated thx.

RefreezePR

Just trying to help
Look guys, I have something to get off my chest, and I'd really like it if you could all hear me out for a second.

I don't want to continue any further in the tournament (nice to finally say this). While doing a lot of offline EV training and practicing for my next few videos this weekend I had a lot of thinking time on my hands. Please don't mistake this for me just getting huffy puffy and rage quitting because I lost to someone who doesn't battle that much and was using an RU team. I want to pull out of the tournament because I cannot, in good conscience, continue on to the second round having lost in the first. Whether or not this is what Ilane wanted doesn't very much matter to me (sorry, I still like you Ilane), but this is an elimination tournament, if you lose in one round you're are kicked from the next. End of story.

And before you ask; yes, I do want to get better at battling, I do want to someday be someone who can help others who struggle in one of the biggest parts of Pokemon, and I do want to participate in this guild as much as possible by doing what is needed; whether it's battling, breeding, or making videos, but I don't want to do it like this. I've tried several times to work on my UU team with the advice Chris gave me but I just can't do it like this, I'm sorry but this has been really been bothering me all week.

So in conclusion, if there's somehow an odd number of challengers for the next round and I can drop out or if someone more experienced like Chris would like to take my spot I would love that. But of course, if it's needed, I'll still participate in the next round, I just really want to spare one of the contestants who won and continued fairly, the insult of battling someone who did not continue fairly and is not putting 100% into their battling because of their guilt. Thank you for your time.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.