• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Age of Shoguns vs Team Enchanted Garden

Status
Not open for further replies.

Epouvantail

the taste
Oh, there's a war going on.

Good luck everyone I guess.

Gl Aos, i will do my best, but i am a noob, so no promises...my opponents mom takes away his ds during the weekdays, so he will battle only on the weekend, so by this weekend we should have a result

DrasticPhase

Half ded
Lost my first battle 3-0
1/2 battles to go.

Won my second battle 5-0
1 more to go... (Sorry for your Rachi to be para, but I don't control the game).

Lost the third one 3-0

Good Game TrainerChris.(I should stop playing recklessly on the third match)

Last edited:

Tipsy Watermelon

Change is coming.
Gl Aos, i will do my best, but i am a noob, so no promises...my opponents mom takes away his ds during the weekdays, so he will battle only on the weekend, so by this weekend we should have a result

Just lol
It is actually my dad that takes it away...

edit: might have to be Monday

Last edited:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter

Myrrh

Lost the best of three against ~Ace.

First result: 6-0 My favor Like a baws
Second and third result: 1-0 in his favor.

Good battles . 3

Ninja'd. So yeah, confirmed.

Wow F*cking A!!! got 6-0'd n then got the confidence to come back n win the next 2 after being demoralized like dat....ACE dats F*cking clutch bro

Status
Not open for further replies.