• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Age of Shoguns vs Team Enchanted Garden

Status
Not open for further replies.

beshort123

<----Uber
My opponent and I have been having some trouble getting on at the same time to battle. We have about the same time zones but we are just on at different times.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
My opponent and I have been having some trouble getting on at the same time to battle. We have about the same time zones but we are just on at different times.

aura was on not to long ago have you talked about a time together yet by vm? he been trying to contact you he says...

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
i just message garnet for his battle...really don't know why he stalling this...

edit: also i haven't seen aura on in awhile so i don't know about that...

edit: alright i have got in contact with aura sensai and they working out a time he said and garnet said they have been making dates...he says relax he will get his battle done with him soon...as i agree guys please relax there is a deadline i believe in my side they will get there battles done...

Last edited:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
ok guys chop chop rapido

garnet said it will be done soon...also he said that his opponent always keep contacting him when he at college...it seems they keep missing eachother...as for aura he been trying...

I dont have one message of garnet telling me he is available for battle. also i told him to come on our xat with a link i provided.... he hasnt done neither.
Also we may have gotten off on the wrong foot Eevee, let me introduce myself *combs hair backway*, I am Alby Zuko Stark, *holds Eeveelover's hand and gives a gentle kiss*
and i am terribly sorry for saying u ratted me out for the warning i received, it was my own doing.
Perhaps i could go on ur xat and we could settle this the right way Mademoiselle? ;)

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
I dont have one message of garnet telling me he is available for battle. also i told him to come on our xat with a link i provided.... he hasnt done neither.
Also we may have gotten off on the wrong foot Eevee, let me introduce myself *combs hair backway*, I am Alby Zuko Stark, *holds Eeveelover's hand and gives a gentle kiss*
and i am terribly sorry for saying u ratted me out for the warning i received, it was my own doing.
Perhaps i could go on ur xat and we could settle this the right way Mademoiselle? ;)

its fine just give garnet a bit a little more time please...if he doesn't do what he says then me and extroph will talk about it...i rather talk to him if you don't mind, he is your leader ;) i hope your alright with that...extroph is a good friend of mine and im sure we both can sort this out...

edit: noticed tommorow is the last day for the deadline...so yeah if he doesn't come through soon i will talk to extroph...

Last edited:

Tipsy Watermelon

Change is coming.
I said I would be on from this afternoon and I was, I stayed on from around 1pm until around 10pm. I only got a message an hour or so after I was last on.

I said I would be on from this afternoon and I was, I stayed on from around 1pm until around 10pm. I only got a message an hour or so after I was last on.

??? what was the point of u coming online if ur not going to message me n tell me u are ready.... am i supposed to wait and stare at ur online status all day?

Last edited:

Tipsy Watermelon

Change is coming.
??? what was the point of u coming online if ur not going to message me n tell me u are ready.... am i supposed to wait and stare at ur online status all day?

I checked yours or most of the day and saw you hadn't been on, there was no point in messaging you until you at least decided to show up.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
guys relax how about doing the battle now since your both on? that will solve this problem, so we can get this over with...i don't want to see any fights in the thread...instead of arguing who is right and wrong why not battle? i just think its silly that you guys are arguing when your both on and taking all that time to argue who right or wrong could be that war battle...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.