• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Age of Shoguns

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ilane

Well, Points is for Ranking up, and Coins is used for signing up for tutoring, art requests, breeding/ev training requests, and also for barter trading sometimes :) I also took you under Tsuchi Isane, only cuz Chris has 2 members already
Oh ok...might want to put that cause it confused me :).

That's fine. I was in Nature with you in MD, so I'm quite happy to be in Tsuchi as well. (just don't expect me to remember how to spell Tsuchi any time soon)

Last edited:

Extroph

Gaijin Shogun
Oh ok...might want to put that cause it confused me :).

That's fine. I was in Nature with you in MD, so I'm quite happy to be in Tsuchi as well.

Edited the Coins section to explain that briefly. Thanks for the input ^.^ And also, KFT pointed out earlier today that we might be changing our CCAT them to a Gen 1 vs Gen 5 CCAT to have a friendly gen war through teambuilding! And I'll think about in-clan shops and how I can make it organized if I do add that into the clan.

Ilane

Edited the Coins section to explain that briefly. Thanks for the input ^.^ And also, KFT pointed out earlier today that we might be changing our CCAT them to a Gen 1 vs Gen 5 CCAT to have a friendly gen war through teambuilding! And I'll think about in-clan shops and how I can make it organized if I do add that into the clan.

I don't know what CCAT is :). Ok. My shop will basically be opened to serebii, but they'd be trading me different things, where the clan would of course have to use 'coins'.

Currently Working On:
EV Train and Level to 100: RNG'd Shiny Cobalion for a random 'friend'
RNG Shiny 31/31/31/11/31/31 Swablu for another friend.

EDIT: EX...you should also add a bolded title for the points inside the spoiler.

Edit 2: YOU NEED TO ADD THE POINTS AND COINS FOR EVERYONE WHO HAS JOINED. RIGHT NOW IT SAYS THAT EVERYONE IS AT 0.

Last edited:

AyumeiKitsune

~Legacy of Sir Aron~
Awesome new thread I love the idea even better!! But umm... not sure if my partner Pokemon can really fit in either of the factions. So Idk on the factions yet x.x

Name: Ayumei
Partner Pokemon: Gardevoir
Favorite Type: Psychic, Dark
How Would you Contribute: I know a lot about Pokemon and love to breed and help people ^^! I also love to talk and stuff and really active :3!
Samurai Image of You: (Just URL please) http://www.zerochan.net/1337373
PO Name / FC(List the Gen): Raii^-^/ 2709-9435-2500(Pokemon white 2 ) (I like using the old gen pokemon but I use the 5th gen as well)
GMT: -8 PST
Which Division: (Not sure yet whatever goes best with gardevoir)

Last edited:

Extroph

Gaijin Shogun
Welcome Ayume! And I'll do them Isane <.< It was late last night D::

EDIT: I'll put you in Kazan for now Ayume

EDIT: Giving KFT 15 Coins for tutoring me for about a month now :)

Last edited:

Not_A_Cyberbully

Claimed Gabite
Good Luck Guys. I won't be joining now, but maybe someday.

Ilane

No I'm not mad xD Thanks for telling me those things :)

:D. Can I make another suggestion?

For coins and the currency system? Why not make the amount the requestor has to 'spend' be equal to the amount of coins the 'employee' gets for completing the job? That way it's like the person fulfilling the request is getting paid by the requestor.

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
Name: Lord Fighting or Lord for short
Partner Pokemon: Slowking
Favorite Type: Fighting of course ;)
How Would you Contribute: Keen wifi battler, experienced in team building, can offer advice/tutoring...
Samurai Image of You:(Just URL please) http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?imgu...1&ndsp=4&ved=1t:429,r:0,s:0,i:59&tx=128&ty=76
PO Name / FC(List the Gen): 4th gen Wifi 4126 9862 6028 HG
GMT: +0
Which Division: Chris's one for now...

Like the new clan layout I must say...

TrainerChris

Bad at Pokemon
Welcome Lord, glad you decided to join us again. Also the pic that you're supposed to post has to be a Samurai, not a pokemon.

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector

Ilane

Lord...why is there no meinshao in your sprite line?

I'm still working on a requested RNG :).

Ex, you can put me in the breeders/ev trainers list, but considering all of mine are RNG's...it's not exactly the same as breeding, though I can breed for dex fillers.

Breeding: Pokemon only, nothing special
RNG: Specific everything!

I'm currently not set up to do either...soooo, eventually I should be.

Last edited:

sanae

stop trying to be god ☆
Name: xatugamer (changing soon hopefully)
Partner Pokemon: murkrow
Favorite Type: dark
How Would you Contribute: by being here occasionally
Samurai Image of You: (Just URL please) errr.. wat
PO Name / FC(List the Gen): i'll post po whenever i feel like downloading and i don't feel like getting my ds out right now :c
GMT: useast
Which Division: dunno. ex or w/e

Extroph

Gaijin Shogun
Yay KFT got his post...now our (can I say that?) clan can be completed :D.

Yay! And of course you can say our xD I'll put you as Breeder(RNG) in the list as well.

And I'll be updating the member list, but Jew Bagel will soon take over that job once he's set up. Thanks for joining Lord and Xatu :)

Thanks for the compliment TTarquake :)

Status
Not open for further replies.