• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Age of Shoguns

Status
Not open for further replies.

Epouvantail

the taste
Remember to brush your teeth.

Also Reshiram is cool let's talk about Reshiram OK thanks.

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector

Epouvantail

the taste
xD Alright second discussion topic:

If you could learn a Pokemon move in real life, what would it be? Mine would be Pain Split. Imagine being on the brink of dying, only to split your wounds with a completely healthy stranger >=]

Pay Day.
For the obvious reasons.

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
Well you can technically do this in real life without learning the move lmfao

XD

So true... I'm assuming your speaking from experience? ;)

Anyway, I would go for Close Combat so I could beat the S*** out of people I don't like. :)

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
Lol xD You guys are violent D:

How about a non damaging move? I think mine would be Glare, so I can stare at someone to slow them down x)

But violent moves are the best.

Non attacking now lets see, call me lame but Sunny Day because we always have terrible weather in England.

~Ace

i can show you how
they're..

rather green and umm... natural and good in competitive pocket monsters

Status
Not open for further replies.