• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Age of Shoguns

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
Oh I wonder what my favorite type could be.....

Anyway, I just think fighting has really cool looking and strong pokemon. They're so many unique one's and they're really good in battle.

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector

TrainerChris

Bad at Pokemon
Lucario is awesome, for some reason Epou doesn't like him :c

Extroph

Gaijin Shogun
Hey guys, we have to move Tournaments to this specific mini forum section in the Guilds section. So in the future, I'll be putting our tournaments there :) Speaking of which, we have a small number of people but we can hold a small tournament as well! Any thoughts on a fun tournament?

~Ace

i can show you how
basically it works like this

player 1 vs player a
player 2 vs player b

if the results are;

player 1 vs player a
player 2 vs player b

then the alphabet team wins

if the results are;

player 1 vs player a
player 2 vs player b

then it goes on to this to decide it

player 2 vs player a

lol simple, easy as abc 123

LOL DID U GUYS SEE WHAT I DID THERE

Extroph

Gaijin Shogun
basically it works like this

player 1 vs player a
player 2 vs player b

if the results are;

player 1 vs player a
player 2 vs player b

then the alphabet team wins

if the results are;

player 1 vs player a
player 2 vs player b

then it goes on to this to decide it

player 2 vs player a

lol simple, easy as abc 123

LOL DID U GUYS SEE WHAT I DID THERE

Okay, and would this go as elimination already or would it have a team vs every other team first, then the best 2 compete for winner? And given that all PO-peeps join so far, including 2 being recruited atm, and assuming Kenji would join, and KFT was active, there would be a total of 8, which would give us an even 4 team :) But since KFT and Brian might sit this one out, we should go ahead and recruit more PO-ers (unless our current members change their mind about using PS/PO :p)

~Ace

i can show you how
just people pair up in a team and its a single elimination thing, as in round 1, 2 etc

the winning tag team share the winning title lol

Status
Not open for further replies.