• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Age of Shoguns

Status
Not open for further replies.

Extroph

Gaijin Shogun
I will but it doesn't help that he doesn't like me still playing pokemon or downloading things on the computer :p
Yh PS is fine, I should be able to give you a match on that if you want?

Sure I'll get on as Extroph, is a bo3 fine with you?

And ugh I hate people who think that Sylveon is a Flying type. It might be, but it's leaning more on just Normal type. If you see the moves it used on the trailer, you can tell it used Double Edge (I think), Trump Card, some unknown move, and Swift. All normal types.

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
Sure I'll get on as Extroph, is a bo3 fine with you?

And ugh I hate people who think that Sylveon is a Flying type. It might be, but it's leaning more on just Normal type. If you see the moves it used on the trailer, you can tell it used Double Edge (I think), Trump Card, some unknown move, and Swift. All normal types.

Okay, let me set an account up XD What's bo3 though?

Personally, I think given the remaining types that are left, it will stay normal type.

Extroph

Gaijin Shogun
Okay, let me set an account up XD What's bo3 though?

Personally, I think given the remaining types that are left, it will stay normal type.

I believe it will stay Normal as well ~

And a best of three is a set of battles that make us compete to get the first two wins. Whoever wins 2 wins first wins the battle overall. Winception. And if you're just playing for fun and not laddering, I don't think you need an account :) What's your name on PS?

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
I believe it will stay Normal as well ~

And a best of three is a set of battles that make us compete to get the first two wins. Whoever wins 2 wins first wins the battle overall. Winception. And if you're just playing for fun and not laddering, I don't think you need an account :) What's your name on PS?

Sure we can do that.

PS = Lord Zombie Nun (Don't ask)

Just need to go to my emails and follow the instructions then I should be ready.

Extroph

Gaijin Shogun
I'm on PS as well, kinda itching to battle, so if nobody minds, can I play winner? XD or loser, depends on who wins :p

Sure epicninjask :) Btw, would you be interested in joining us in the xat? It'd be easier for me to link you the battles as they are happening :D And i'm felling generous so any losses I receive from these matches will award you guys with points for beating a leader :]

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
I'm on PS as well, kinda itching to battle, so if nobody minds, can I play winner? XD or loser, depends on who wins :p

You can play me at some point once I get my account up and running.

epicninjask123

LoL Lunatic
Sure epicninjask :) Btw, would you be interested in joining us in the xat? It'd be easier for me to link you the battles as they are happening :D And i'm felling generous so any losses I receive from these matches will award you guys with points for beating a leader :]

We have xat? haha didn't know that. I'm already on under epicninjask so just link the xat and we can duke it out!

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
I'll be on as Extroph on the PS lobby, challenge me for Wifi OU when ready plase :)

Here's the link: http://xat.com/aosguild

Sure, just getting my friend to help me with something. Hopefully should be ready shortly. You could play ninjask whilst you wait though if u want.

@X, I'm on the forums at last and I'm ready to battle once I figure out how to make team and everything.

Last edited:

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
Sure beans man, I'm battling ninjask atm

Okay, but can you please tell me how to challenge you when you're done because I searched your name and I didn't find anything.

Extroph

Gaijin Shogun
Okay, but can you please tell me how to challenge you when you're done because I searched your name and I didn't find anything.

Hm? Can you link me to the url where you're on right now?

And:

Opponent: epicninjask123
Win/Lose?: Win
Score: 2-0
Rank of opponent: 1st
Points receiving: N/A
Additional Details: GG

Score: 3-0
Additional Details: GG again, though I overpredicted a lot in the beginning

GGs ninjask

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
Hm? Can you link me to the url where you're on right now?

And:

Score: 2-0
Additional Details: GG

Additional Details: GG again, though I overpredicted a lot in the beginning

GGs ninjask

http://forum.pokestadium.com/

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
Oh. LMFAO LF that's not PS xD This is PS: http://www.pokemonshowdown.com/

Sorry for not being clear about it though, my mistake on that part <.<

FFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now you tell me. -.-

alright one sec.

Right, add Lord Fighting. Making team now 1 sec.

--Team is complete. Based on my old team so It might not work because I've forgotten a few things but hey. Ready when you are extroph--

Last edited:

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
Opponent: Extroph
Win/Lose?: Lose Badly
Rank of opponent: ?
Additional Details: GG :)

Status