• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Age of Shoguns

Status
Not open for further replies.

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
I'm like the only one in this clan that still plays HG so if you ever want to wifi battle or anything let me know.... :)

Ah, trick room is my specialty. May I suggest the likes of Slowking and Renicules?

Ah, another TR user. I used to use it a lot back before my hiatus. Ah, good times. I remember my Rain-room team that caught so many folks off guard (chew)

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
I never tried Trick Room, but I have been beaten by it several times :]

Forgive my poor memory, but was my Rain-Room team one such instance? I seem to have a memory of battling you with it, or at least you watched me battle with it.

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
Ah, those were the early days <3

I'm referring to the team with the Clamperl sweeper. That little clam caught so many people off guard (chew)

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
Ah, another TR user. I used to use it a lot back before my hiatus. Ah, good times. I remember my Rain-room team that caught so many folks off guard (chew)

I would love to give you a friendly TR battle on PS sometime :)

RefreezePR

Just trying to help
I'm starting out a monopoison run of Platinum.
Budew is tough to use, I hope Roserade makes up for this.
I've used Roserade in my Diamond playthrough but it actually kinda sucked in the late game, it couldn't even beat rock types at the same level as it (45). Although considering my luck i think it probably had a bad nature and evs. That or I was just a crap trainer because Diamond was the first game played =/

Epouvantail

the taste
I've used Roserade in my Diamond playthrough but it actually kinda sucked in the late game, it couldn't even beat rock types at the same level as it (45). Although considering my luck i think it probably had a bad nature and evs. That or I was just a crap trainer because Diamond was the first game played =/

I'm going to assume the latter since Roserade is great.

No offense intended.

RefreezePR

Just trying to help
No its ok, I'm pretty sure it was just me too, I was a lot worse at Pokemon when I started half a year ago :p Something I know for sure thought is that that thing is beast at the festival performances or whatever it was called. I won each one I entered with it.

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
I'll just leave this here, since it's Pokemon related.

And sure thing, LF. Though I'll admit that TR battles often get awkward for me. Last time I had a TR battle, we spent the first couple of turns setting up and canceling each other's TR. But it sounds fun.

Epouvantail

the taste
Rather than sparring, you guys can make a team together? (can be publicly done in our thread, I won't mind :])

Nic Cage creeps me out :(

I keep changing people's wallpapers at school to pictures of Nic Cage. It was great.

I need to wait to evolve Budew into Roselia because its evolution method is dumb.

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
Rather than sparring, you guys can make a team together? (can be publicly done in our thread, I won't mind :])

Nic Cage creeps me out :(

Sounds like a plan. I wouldn't mind trying out a Sand-Room team. LF, we should correspond by PM, so we can surprise people (chew)

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
Sounds like a plan. I wouldn't mind trying out a Sand-Room team. LF, we should correspond by PM, so we can surprise people (chew)

Yh, I'd love to make a team together but bear in mind I'm quite new to the 5th gen metagame so a lot of my team is based off 4th gen strategies and most of the pokemon are before 5th gen but I do have a few tricks up my sleeve ;)

Btw what's with the "(chew)"? It reminds me of PPL's -nya

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
Status
Not open for further replies.