• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Age of Shoguns

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJMonty

<--- Currently REing
Name: DJMonty
Youtube Channel (Optional):
Project you can possibly do: Playthroughs, but I could do anything else regarding Gen I or II. Playthroughs of these games will have the text in German, although translations can be provided. I can also do Skype Circle Time.
Any project ideas?If so, list here (Optional):
Your idea for our Channel Name(Optional):

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
Add another loss. Chris beat me 1-0.

Bliz

You can call me Bliz
Technically i never joined,did I

Name:BLiz
How Would you Contribute:Nothing
PO Name / FC(List the Gen):I think its Duncan i cant even remember i havent played inforever
GMT: EST -4
Which Division: I forget the namebut Extrophs

My space bar is ****ed up i gottapush it in like five times to get a space uggghhhhhhhhhh

TrainerChris

Bad at Pokemon

PO Name / FC(List the Gen):I think its Duncan i cant even remember i havent played inforever

My space bar is ****ed up i gottapush it in like five times to get a space uggghhhhhhhhhh

Welcome sir, you should drop by the xat so we can catch up :]

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists

Well, that explains that.

Glad you actually joined (chew)

DJMonty

<--- Currently REing
Hey guys,

Regarding the YT channel, I may not be able to do playthroughs, as I can't seem to find a way to record a GameBoy Colour. I'll be looking into it, though.

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
i want it for platinum :(((((

ill get my fc for that as soon as possible if youre still interested

I have HG so I will assist you. Now, are you looking to evolve your Haunter into Gengar or do you want me to give you a random Haunter so It evolves in Gengar when you get it?

Epouvantail

the taste
I have HG so I will assist you. Now, are you looking to evolve your Haunter into Gengar or do you want me to give you a random Haunter so It evolves in Gengar when you get it?

i cant get wifi to work on 4th gen, sorry :^(
thank you for the concern, though!

ps: welcome bliz :DDDDDDDDDD

PhoenixShad0w13

Sword Master
Hm... Haven't posted in awhile, figure I should. Say, am I still part of this?

To keep it pokemon related, favorite gym leader?

For me, hm... Koga's daughter. Drawing a blank on her name

RefreezePR

Just trying to help
Ugh, my favorite Gym Leader is a tie between Elesa and Marlon, Elesa because she's cool and anyone who had their Gym as a rollar coaster deserves a +1. And I love Marlon because his Wailord knows bounce, and he jumps into the ocean and swims away after you beat him.

Edit: Also you're thinking of Janine, Pheonix

Last edited:

PhoenixShad0w13

Sword Master
Ugh, my favorite Gym Leader is a tie between Elesa and Marlon, Elesa because she's cool and anyone who had their Gym as a rollar coaster deserves a +1. And I love Marlon because his Wailord knows bounce, and he jumps into the ocean and swims away after you beat him.

Edit: Also you're thinking of Janine, Pheonix

Ah, thanks. I'm running on 2 hours of sleep since last night ending at 9pm. It's 2pm now. Night, and talk about pokemon later

DJMonty

<--- Currently REing
Hey guys,

I may stop coming to the Xat until I get Pokémon X, as I don't want anything further to be spoiled for me, I want to play the games knowing as little as possible. I'll still post on the thread, though.

TrainerChris

Bad at Pokemon
Hm... Haven't posted in awhile, figure I should. Say, am I still part of this?

To keep it pokemon related, favorite gym leader?

For me, hm... Koga's daughter. Drawing a blank on her name

My favorite gym leader is Clair

Hey guys,

I may stop coming to the Xat until I get Pokémon X, as I don't want anything further to be spoiled for me, I want to play the games knowing as little as possible. I'll still post on the thread, though.

We don't even talk about Gen 6 lol

DJMonty

<--- Currently REing
We don't even talk about Gen 6 lol

Perhaps not, but new info will be announced in less than an hour. I don't want to be there for that, as someone will undoubtedly blurt out all of the details.

Anyway, my favourite Gym Leader is Koga without a doubt. Firstly, he's a ninja, and ninjas are cool. Secondly, his Gym has invisible walls, which caused me a lot of trouble as a child (before I noticed the dots). Thirdly, he's the only Gym Leader (to my knowledge) to advance from Gym Leader status straight to Elite Four. He's also a pretty tough Leader/E4 Trainer.

Status
Not open for further replies.