• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Age of Shoguns

Status
Not open for further replies.

RefreezePR

Just trying to help
And then, we reached post 1000. Truly a milestone, I think we should have cake and rub it in the other guild's faces.

This doesn't count as random right? But anyways to make sure this is on topic I can say that the next BW2 episode will be edited and up by tomorrow night, and the next Emerald video will be recorded tomorrow but since Thursdays are so busy for me expect it to be up on Friday evening.

Extroph

Gaijin Shogun
And then, we reached post 1000. Truly a milestone, I think we should have cake and rub it in the other guild's faces.

This doesn't count as random right? But anyways to make sure this is on topic I can say that the next BW2 episode will be edited and up by tomorrow night, and the next Emerald video will be recorded tomorrow but since Thursdays are so busy for me expect it to be up on Friday evening.
Thanks for all your troubles, Luis :] If you put up more videos, or HAVE put them up, please list how much you have through a vm, or on the thread, so that I may know when I update points.

As for our 1000th post commemoration, I got something planned ;o

epicninjask123

LoL Lunatic
I would really like to make YouTube videos but since I can only emulate certain games it will be hard unless I can get my hands on my parents' video camera. That may be easier said than done. I also don't have any ideas for the under appreciated movesets series so pm me with some movesets you think should be more common. I can record po no problem. Just wanted to throw that out there.

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
Under the authority of Ex, I unveil a project to celebrate the 1000th post. Age of Shoguns now has a Tumblr page! PM me for the link. We'll be posting Pokemon and guild related material such as:
-Individual Sets
-Weekly "featured" RMT's
-Replays
-Videos from the YT channel (though you should really subscribe to the channel anyway)

On top of that, we will allow submissions. Please PM me any material you wish to see on the blog, and I'll make sure the higher-ups know. However, I'm gonna require some guidelines.

Sets:
-Include ALL relevant information (*whispers creepily* everythiiiiiiiing), and come up with a cutesy little moniker for it too so I can give it a title.
-For the love of all things holy, DO. NOT. SEND ME. A SMOGON SET. If you send me a Smogon set, I will find you and I will send you to a personal hell where everyone uses nothing but Smogon sets. I want ORIGINAL sets.
-Please, please, PLEASE, TEST YOUR SET FIRST. If you send me un-tested sets, I will take your [cut off], tie it in a knot and shove it up your [cut off] (if you get the reference, I am likely to explode with unfettered glee).

Replays:
-Make sure the battle is something that will catch people's eyes. No 10-turn 6-0's against randoms.
-I prefer that both players involved have given their consent so no one comes after me for posting their battles, but since PO is so public, I don't foresee any problems.

We are working on a selection process for the weekly RMT. For now, we aren't taking direct submissions, unless you want to bring a team to our attention (in which case PM me). Other material will be added as we determine appropriate.

Last edited:

beshort123

<----Uber
Under the authority of Ex, I unveil a project to celebrate the 1000th post. Age of Shoguns now has a Tumblr page! PM me for the link. We'll be posting Pokemon and guild related material such as:
-Individual Sets
-Weekly "featured" RMT's
-Replays
-Videos from the YT channel (though you should really subscribe to the channel anyway)

On top of that, we will allow submissions. Please PM me any material you wish to see on the blog, and I'll make sure the higher-ups know. However, I'm gonna require some guidelines.

Sets:
-Include ALL relevant information (*whispers creepily* everythiiiiiiiing), and come up with a cutesy little moniker for it too so I can give it a title.
-For the love of all things holy, DO. NOT. SEND ME. A SMOGON SET. If you send me a Smogon set, I will find you and I will send you to a personal hell where everyone uses nothing but Smogon sets. I want ORIGINAL sets.
-Please, please, PLEASE, TEST YOUR SET FIRST. If you send me un-tested sets, I will take your [cut off], tie it in a knot and shove it up your [cut off] (if you get the reference, I am likely to explode with unfettered glee).

Replays:
-Make sure the battle is something that will catch people's eyes. No 10-turn 6-0's against randoms.
-I prefer that both players involved have given their consent so no one comes after me for posting their battles, but since PO is so public, I don't foresee any problems.

We are working on a selection process for the weekly RMT. For now, we aren't taking direct submissions, unless you want to bring a team to our attention (in which case PM me). Other material will be added as we determine appropriate.

wait we have a youtube channel?

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
Indeed. And now a Tumblr page (chew) Speaking of which, we still need to choose our first featured RMT. Any nominations are welcome!

Edit: after talking to Ex, we came up with a system to present the RMT's. On every Saturday, we will post an OU RMT. On Sunday, we will post an RMT from another tier OR a gimmick metagame/alternative metagame. If you want your team to be considered, PM me. Your team MUST have been tested, and you must do it to Serebii standards (images not required). Please post which tier you're submitting for. Not only is it key to determine winners, I will be using hashtags toallow people to more easily find it.

So, send in those submissions!

Last edited:

TrainerChris

Bad at Pokemon
Hi guys I'm in Disneyworld right now and will not be back until Sunday. I'm leaving Chris in charge while I'm gone.

ahahahahahahahahaha Thanks for trusting me sir but I'll have help from our other Leader, Ace and our Co-Leaders in case anything goes wrong. Have fun in Disneyworld :].

I have a question for the guild, who's your favorite Pokemon anime character? Mine would be Reily (however you spell his name), the guy with the Lucario even though he doesn't appear much.

RefreezePR

Just trying to help
ahahahahahahahahaha Thanks for trusting me sir but I'll have help from our other Leader, Ace and our Co-Leaders in case anything goes wrong. Have fun in Disneyworld :].

I have a question for the guild, who's your favorite Pokemon anime character? Mine would be Reily (however you spell his name), the guy with the Lucario even though he doesn't appear much.

Hmmm... That's a toughy, but I think Cynthia is my favorite, she's a heavily experienced champion and I also agree with her that you can never go wrong with Vanilla. But I might be slightly biased because she was the first champion I fought.

Also have fun Ex! BTW Chris, its Riley, but I agree with you that he's really cool.

Last edited:

sanae

stop trying to be god ☆
ash ketchum is da best pokeman trainer evur

but really, i haven't seen the anime in forever so i have no clue n.n

beshort123

<----Uber

alright guys we had a nice run.

(jk)

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
This was the question LordFighting, it has to be from a lower tier, not from OU. Like Poliwrath which is usually RU (Still doesn't make sense) but if you made a set for it so it could be used in OU.

Oh my bad, didn't see the last part. Oh and btw guys, either the smogon tiers for some pokemon have been not updated/ misplaced or loads of pokemon have moved tiers from B/W to BW2. Eg: Primeape is listed as NU but isn't it RU? Same for Poilwrath.

Guys, I am attempting to do the unprecedented (at least for me) before gen 6 comes out in October. Yeah that's right, I'm trying to get the fifth-level trainer card. So far I have beaten the champion and the champion tournament at PWT, so that's second-level and I'm currently working on my national dex. So far:

I'm also trying to get 5th level TC but one of the things required to do is to get your black/white level to 30. Can anyone please explain what this means?

-Individual Sets
-Weekly "featured" RMT's
-Replays

Sets:

Replays:

So what exactly is a Tumblr page? And what does RMT stand for? I'd also love to share some of my own custom favourite teams and sets :)

Hi guys I'm in Disneyworld right now and will not be back until Sunday. I'm leaving Chris in charge while I'm gone.

lolololololololololololololololol have fun :) Can't wait to see what the surprise is...

Next, please tell me this isn't true: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dude...earthquake-on-Pidgeot/156655354404959?fref=ts I really hope it isn't.

Finally, question of the week:

-Who has a cooler moustache; Alakazam or Male Jellicent?

RefreezePR

Just trying to help
You're right Lordfighting, Poliwrath isn't RU, its ubers. (Wary)

And I have to say Jellicent although I'm slightly biased because Alakazam is a jerk to my favorite Pokemon Gengar. That and anything in a TR team.

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
I'll PM you the link to our Tumblr, LF. It's hard to fully describe. It's basically a site where you can share material in a sort of informal blog format, and other people can share it and add their thoughts, allowing posts to rack up a lot of attention. There's also one in my sig, and the person who posted it is very into the site, so her blog is a good example.

As for RMT, it means Rate My Team. As in, what I posted for my Sandroom team.

As for submissions, please, send me whatever you've got. Just adhere to the rules.

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
We already started the YT channel...and now a Tumblr page (sorry to keep saying it, but the information needs to go out (chew))

RefreezePR

Just trying to help
:'( I have like 10 videos on the guild youtube channel. Now its in my sig so nobody can say they didn't know.

Last edited:

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
I won't be doing featured RMT's on the Tumblr this week for several reasons:

a) I'm going to an event today
b) It's the blog's first weekend
c) NO ONE bloody submitted a team >.>

Reminder that you can nominate ANY member of the guild, INCLUDING YOUR OWN TEAM. Just PM me and I'll forward it to Ex. From there, we'll make the decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.