• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Age of Shoguns

Status
Not open for further replies.

RefreezePR

Just trying to help
Thanks for the help guys, I was stuck in driving class for like 4 hours today so I couldn't reply but your help is greatly appreciated thanks. You're right about the Houndoom thing, this team tends to be very weak to fire types so I might switch out Sceptile or one of the others with someone from the other team I've been making which so far has Ninetales, Minun, Aggron, Snorlax, and Staraptor. Probably Ninetales so it can be kinda bulky and surprise people with the Flash Fire ability, but that's just an idea. Also sorry about not listing the Nature or ability, it slipped my mind unfortunately. Thanks for the advice again.

Ilane

Thanks for the help guys, I was stuck in driving class for like 4 hours today so I couldn't reply but your help is greatly appreciated thanks. You're right about the Houndoom thing, this team tends to be very weak to fire types so I might switch out Sceptile or one of the others with someone from the other team I've been making which so far has Ninetales, Minun, Aggron, Snorlax, and Staraptor. Probably Ninetales so it can be kinda bulky and surprise people with the Flash Fire ability, but that's just an idea. Also sorry about not listing the Nature or ability, it slipped my mind unfortunately. Thanks for the advice again.

I think the original owner wanted that ralts to be a bulky special attacker (sp. atk and sp. def). It also has the confuse ray move (though, I think she was a newbie at battling).

RefreezePR

Just trying to help
I think the original owner wanted that ralts to be a bulky special attacker (sp. atk and sp. def). It also has the confuse ray move (though, I think she was a newbie at battling).

Wait, wait ,wait. Was the original owner AyumeiKitsune? I saw her posts at the beginning of this thread. The person who gave me my games before moving away was named Ayu and she really liked Gardevoir, so I named one after her. Is this some for real or is this some crazy coincidence? There's no way this is happening O_O

Ilane

Wait, wait ,wait. Was the original owner AyumeiKitsune? I saw her posts at the beginning of this thread. The person who gave me my games before moving away was named Ayu and she really liked Gardevoir, so I named one after her. Is this some for real or is this some crazy coincidence? There's no way this is happening O_O

Yep, the original owner was AyumeiKitsune. She never picked it up, so it had to go to a new home.

RefreezePR

Just trying to help
Strange, anyhow; I've finally gotten up the Emerald video against Brawly that I recorded like a month ago. Expect the first 3 gyms of Black and White 2 to follow later this weekend. Also I'm sorry about never being on the xat anymore, driving lessons take up so much time and my workload is amping up before the end of the year unfortunately. I can confidently state that this won't impact my participation in any future Guild Tournaments (cough, cough).

Last edited:

Ilane

Newest RNG

333.png

#333 Swablu ()
Ability: Natural Cure, Nature: Timid, Gender: Male
IV: 31/31/31/30/30/31, Hidden Power 70 GROUND

He's kinda cute, don't ya think?

I'm working on swellow's next.

Extroph

Gaijin Shogun

Age of Shoguns Tournament #3: UU Tournament

RULES:
  • Standard Smogon rules apply
  • All battles are to be done on Pokemon Showdown or Pokemon Online
  • Obviously, only Underused Pokemon are allowed. For a list of UU Pokemon, click this link
  • All battles are best of three, meaning the first person to get two wins proceed to the next round

Registration Form:
HTML:
[B]GMT:[/B]
[B]PS, PO, or both:[/B]

Entrants:

1.) Extroph / GMT-5

REMEMBER TO POST IN THE TOURNAMENT THREAD, LINKED BY THE BANNER​

RefreezePR

Just trying to help
Ya'll got lucky that the last tournament was the first time I had ever battled against other people, now I won't hold back. > : D

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
Since there are still no entries for this week, I feel the need to do this *gets cattle prod*

Also, Ex, do you wanna make an avatar for the guild Tumblr?

RefreezePR

Just trying to help
Since there are still no entries for this week, I feel the need to do this *gets cattle prod*

Also, Ex, do you wanna make an avatar for the guild Tumblr?

Oh, I thought we changed it to once a month. =/

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
We're still waiting on Pelipper. Besides, that was intended to be standard OU only. The bi-weekly thing is a prompt, and thus should be easi--

Ex, IDEA! Let's do a bi-weekly prompt that doesn't require a specific Pokemon. Like, every two weeks, it's a team based on a certain function or gimmick. We could alternate the bi-weeklies, too.

RefreezePR

Just trying to help
why is our mascot a smelly samurott anyway

Samurott=Samurai A Shogun is essentially a high ranking Samurai, or at least I think that's what it is =/

Status
Not open for further replies.