• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Age of Shoguns

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrainerChris

Bad at Pokemon
Kotaro from Pokemon Conquest please instead of the one I picked.

Because so far, I've only played upto 4th gen :p Once I play 5th gen and start to like then it shall be added along with the rest of the 5th gen fighting pokes.

Thank You! Someone who feels the same way as me about wifi battling. Glad were alike :)

@Extroph, I know I'm the only one but I would like to be a 4th gen Tutor anyway.

@Trainer Chris, you haven't added me to the members list in your division yet.
I was waiting for your answer on the samurai picture. I'll add you now.

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector

Epouvantail

the taste
>Checks thread on 3DS at 5AM
>Sees KFT being a square
>Scrolls down, sees Brian's sig
>Laughs like a madman
>Hears sister wake up
>Has mini-heart attack
I hate you Brian. I hate you so much.
Thank you for the suggestions, KFT. I appreciate them greatly.
I think it would be a good idea to share appreciation for underrated Pokemon more often. It's a learning experience.
That would be a good idea, yes. Let's do that, OK? OK.

KenjiK

SUPA SAYIN ASIAN
>Checks thread on 3DS at 5AM
>Sees KFT being a square
>Scrolls down, sees Brian's sig
>Laughs like a madman
>Hears sister wake up
>Has mini-heart attack
I hate you Brian. I hate you so much.
Thank you for the suggestions, KFT. I appreciate them greatly.
I think it would be a good idea to share appreciation for underrated Pokemon more often. It's a learning experience.
That would be a good idea, yes. Let's do that, OK? OK.

ahahahahhhaha u make me sick <3

KenjiK

SUPA SAYIN ASIAN
Glad y'all like it here :D I'll add you soon LF as a tutor!

And brian I liked your old one better (with the chesthair one)

yea u shud use both i only switched bc chris but i got him with dis one :D

Epouvantail

the taste
Don't double post pwease :)

Yes, Brian. Listen to your kind leader. I think it would be best to do away with one of the posts, and adding what you said in it to the other.
It would help the thread be pretty again.
I like pretty things.

So, what are the plans? Like, in general for the clan.

Epouvantail

the taste
Don't double post. Even on serebii you don't even try to correct your poor grammar.

It's quite OK, really.
Actually, it's quite commendable. It shows that he doesn't care what the people think, and that he's his own man.

I have a deep respect for Brian.

Last edited:

Ilane

Its fine I don't want to bother u XD! I just want to know how to do it =/. I am trying to get a shinny ralts XD! I cant seem to get another ralts from a different country to make shinnys easier to get x.x But I would like the guide ur talking about :3!
It's not a bother...that's actually what I'm here for. I have an international ditto...so I can get plenty of seeds. It's on smogon, so just search, if you really want to try.

Fill in the blanks and I'll see what I can do to help

Pokemon: Ralts
Nickname:
Individual Values (please choose near-flawless aka 31/x/31/31/31/31 or something similar):
Nature:
Shiny: Yes

You seem to be EV-ing and leveling on your own, so I won't give you that form.

Altho breeding was always holding me back at battling, with the shifting metagame you have to update your team everytime and I don't really have the patience to breed an entire team multiple times in a row. PO speeds things up and lets you test your team right away. But wifi had its charms tho.

On another note, what are we going to do with the CCAT?
WiFi is awesome :). You use the actual games.

What is CCAT?

It's quite OK, really.
Actually, it's quite commendable. It shows that he doesn't care what the people think, and that he's his own man.

I have a deep respect for Brian.
Honestly, I rather people not use chatspeak. While proper grammar isn't fully necessary...using partial grammar and whatnot makes it hard for us ancient ones to read. I'm not up on all of the hippy-dippy words you younglings use.

Ex...Another suggestion...in the member's list on the first post...perhaps you should have the first two be the leader and co-leader and then everyone else alphabetical after those two. That way it's easy to see who the leaders are.

Last edited:

TrainerChris

Bad at Pokemon
CCAT = Competitive Create a Team. It's where we split into two or more groups and create a team and battle to see who created the best.

Ilane

CCAT = Competitive Create a Team. It's where we split into two or more groups and create a team and battle to see who created the best.

I need to know competitive battling, just because people are going to request competitive pokemon from me.

Last edited:

Ilane

I fixed both of mine. It's ok :).

Did bagel report the account problem?

Edit: Just finished EV Training and Levelling to 100 a shiny cobalion that is part of the request. Ayume I can try work a little on your request now as soon as you give me the parameters.

Last edited:

AyumeiKitsune

~Legacy of Sir Aron~
It's not a bother...that's actually what I'm here for. I have an international ditto...so I can get plenty of seeds. It's on smogon, so just search, if you really want to try.

Fill in the blanks and I'll see what I can do to help

Nickname:
Individual Values (please choose near-flawless aka 31/x/31/31/31/31 or something similar):
Nature:
Shiny: Yes

You seem to be EV-ing and leveling on your own, so I won't give you that form.

WiFi is awesome :). You use the actual games.

What is CCAT?

Honestly, I rather people not use chatspeak. While proper grammar isn't fully necessary...using partial grammar and whatnot makes it hard for us ancient ones to read. I'm not up on all of the hippy-dippy words you younglings use.

Ex...Another suggestion...in the member's list on the first post...perhaps you should have the first two be the leader and co-leader and then everyone else alphabetical after those two. That way it's easy to see who the leaders are.

That still confuses me but okay XD!

Nickname: Rem
Individual Values: I am not to familer with it it kind of confuses me so whatever you think is good XD!
Ability: Synchronize
Nature:Modest

I would really love a shinny one but if you cant thats just fine <333!!!

>Sees KFT being a square

Being a square, hmm? *Looks the word up: 'Means people like your parents, old fashioned, fuddy duddy, not "with it", lame or being a nerd.'

>_> thanks bro

Thank you for the suggestions, KFT. I appreciate them greatly.I think it would be a good idea to share appreciation for underrated Pokemon more often. It's a learning experience.That would be a good idea, yes. Let's do that, OK? OK.

It really depends, there's a big difference between underrated pokemon (like Zapdos, Amoonguss, Alomomola and Aerodactyl) and pokemon that just right out suck. Of course this is all relative to the tier you're referring to but NU isn't one of our priorities IMO. Altho I do support your idea.

So, what are the plans? Like, in general for the clan.

Creating our war team, and possible the continuation of our CCAT or the creation of a new CCAT.

Honestly, I rather people not use chatspeak. While proper grammar isn't fully necessary...using partial grammar and whatnot makes it hard for us ancient ones to read. I'm not up on all of the hippy-dippy wordsyou younglings use.

This clan actually hasn't THAT many younglings (compared to the other clan I was in). But yeah, chatspeak isn't ideal for people who don't have english as their first language.

I like this idea.

I need to know competitive battling, just because people are going to request competitive pokemon from me.

Well competitive battling is a mess right now, if you're not going to battle anyways than you just need to know all the breeding combinations there are since breeding moves are one of the most important things in competitive battling. Other than that, prepare to breed a lot of Rotom and Scyther.

Edit:
Nickname: Rem
Individual Values: as high as possible with the x being attack
Ability: Trace
Nature:Modest

There, fixed it. Trace is way more useful and fun to use than synchronize ever will be. But then again, its up to you :p

Last edited:

Epouvantail

the taste
KentuckyFriedTorchic said:
It really depends, there's a big difference between underrated pokemon (like Zapdos, Amoonguss, Alomomola and Aerodactyl) and pokemon that just right out suck. Of course this is all relative to the tier you're referring to but NU isn't one of our priorities IMO. Altho I do support your idea.
I wasn't aware Zapdos was underrated.
He's always been a welcome addition to my UU teams, and one that I've used my fair share of sets for.

Zapdos is really cool. Why don't more people love Zapdos as much as I do?

Status
Not open for further replies.