• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Age of Shoguns

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azulart

Shiny Hunter
Well, do hope you had fun the short time you have been present here.

take care

RefreezePR

Just trying to help
Alright everyone the big day is here! We're officially starting the 2nd part of the AoS guild Wi-Fi project! :D

Now, as you all know we're becoming a dual Wi-Fi and Simulator guild from now on to increase the variety in our guild and the use of the games themselves. So in order to make sure that everyone is able to use Wi-Fi we will be helping get their teams and sending it to them. At this point you may be wondering "Well Refreeze that's great and all but we only have about 2-3 breeders with the time and skill to IV breed near-flawless or flawless Pokemon, and we have no RNGers whatsoever for those legendary Pokemon" Well to that I say that you'd be right normally except this is in fact a DUAL guild project. Yes, you've heard that right, I've been working with the leaders and mods to approve a dual guild project. The guild we will be working with will be Team Enchanted Garden a great Wi-Fi and Simulator guild themselves who have been kind enough to offer their help in our troubles.

Now before I go on any further I must stress two important rules of the guild forum rules, this is NOT an alliance with TEG, they are aiding us in the increase of the use of Wi-Fi in the community and that is it. We are not teaming up with them for wars or secretly plotting together to take down another guild or anything of the sort. Also this does NOT give you any permission in any situation whatsoever to post on TEG's thread for things, any communication will be strictly handled by me, Extroph, TrainerChris, and ~Ace. Which we will be fulfilling through messages and the such.

All that you have to do is fill out the simple little form below and copy and paste it into a PM addressed to RefreezePR (Me), Extroph, TrainerChris, and ~Ace then send it and the rest will be completed by us so don't worry.

So for each Pokemon you need for your team fill out one of these for every Pokemon you need on your team.

Pokemon: (Pokemon) @(Item)
Ability: (Ability)
EVs: (List Evs)
Nature: (Nature) (Stats it affects)
Moves:
-(Move 1)
-(Move 2)
-(Move 3)
-(Move 4)

So here's an example for you to see

Pokemon: Tyranitar @ Leftovers
Ability: Sand Stream
EVs: 252 HP/ 4 Atk/ 252 SpD
Nature: Sassy (+SpD, -Spe)
Moves:
-Stealth Rock
-Stone Edge
-Pursuit
-Fire Blast

Remember to do this for each Pokemon that you need with a maximum of 6 Pokemon (don't worry about legendaries, but if your team has three or more legendaries I recommend you ask for a different team, we will most likely have to ask TEG for help on the legendaries and please remember that they are volunteering to help, they're not your mothers when you're 3 months old and will do anything that you want).

In the next part of the from you must fill out anything and I mean ANYTHING that you think you are able to do in order to help out with the project. For example if you can IV breed near-flawless Pokes, EV train Pokes, list any DWFs you can provide, if you're good at hunting down DWFs, you're close friends with and RNGer who can probably help out, seriously anything that you think can be useful. So to provide an example form you'd fill out and send to us look below.

Moves:
-Stealth Rock
-Stone Edge
-Pursuit
-Fire Blast

(I'd then do this for every Pokemon I need for my team)

I can help out with the project by IV breeding near-flawless Pokemon, EV training Pokemon, and searching for RNG shops that offer Pokemon that we need. I can also provide the Vulpix, Clamperl, Scrafty, Whismer, Horsea, Mankey, Likitung, Omanyte, Stunfisk, Larvitar, and Magikarp DWFS for the project and search for more on the Dream World.

Alright so does that seem good? Also if you know anyone in the guild who doesn't check the thread or post here often (I'm not calling people out but you know them), it'd be great if you could find a way to contact them so that they'll fill out the form if they're interested.

Any questions can be sent to me, Extroph, TrainerChris, or ~Ace. We'll try to get back to you as soon as possible until then please go on ahead and get started ^^

Also I nearly forgot to state that you should list specific IVs as well if you need them.

Last edited:

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
Well well well...so this is what you've been up to, eh? I was wondering what you were planning when you discussed clan relations xD

I might just consider this...MIGHT. More likely to do this in 6th Gen, honestly, but I might consider it. We'll see.

Extroph

Gaijin Shogun
Well well well...so this is what you've been up to, eh? I was wondering what you were planning when you discussed clan relations xD

I might just consider this...MIGHT. More likely to do this in 6th Gen, honestly, but I might consider it. We'll see.

This ^ I'd most likely do this during 6th gen, only because I'm super psyched about the generation and that it will be the only reason I'll be going back to Pokemon

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
Alright everyone the big day is here! We're officially starting the 2nd part of the AoS guild Wi-Fi project! :D

Now, as you all know we're becoming a dual Wi-Fi and Simulator guild from now on to increase the variety in our guild and the use of the games themselves. So in order to make sure that everyone is able to use Wi-Fi we will be helping get their teams and sending it to them. At this point you may be wondering "Well Refreeze that's great and all but we only have about 2-3 breeders with the time and skill to IV breed near-flawless or flawless Pokemon, and we have no RNGers whatsoever for those legendary Pokemon" Well to that I say that you'd be right normally except this is in fact a DUAL guild project. Yes, you've heard that right, I've been working with the leaders and mods to approve a dual guild project. The guild we will be working with will be Team Enchanted Garden a great Wi-Fi and Simulator guild themselves who have been kind enough to offer their help in our troubles.

Now before I go on any further I must stress two important rules of the guild forum rules, this is NOT an alliance with TEG, they are aiding us in the increase of the use of Wi-Fi in the community and that is it. We are not teaming up with them for wars or secretly plotting together to take down another guild or anything of the sort. Also this does NOT give you any permission in any situation whatsoever to post on TEG's thread for things, any communication will be strictly handled by me, Extroph, TrainerChris, and ~Ace. Which we will be fulfilling through messages and the such.

All that you have to do is fill out the simple little form below and copy and paste it into a PM addressed to RefreezePR (Me), Extroph, TrainerChris, and ~Ace then send it and the rest will be completed by us so don't worry.

So for each Pokemon you need for your team fill out one of these for every Pokemon you need on your team.

Pokemon: (Pokemon) @(Item)
Ability: (Ability)
EVs: (List Evs)
Nature: (Nature) (Stats it affects)
Moves:
-(Move 1)
-(Move 2)
-(Move 3)
-(Move 4)

So here's an example for you to see

Moves:
-Stealth Rock
-Stone Edge
-Pursuit
-Fire Blast

Remember to do this for each Pokemon that you need with a maximum of 6 Pokemon (don't worry about legendaries, but if your team has three or more legendaries I recommend you ask for a different team, we will most likely have to ask TEG for help on the legendaries and please remember that they are volunteering to help, they're not your mothers when you're 3 months old and will do anything that you want).

In the next part of the from you must fill out anything and I mean ANYTHING that you think you are able to do in order to help out with the project. For example if you can IV breed near-flawless Pokes, EV train Pokes, list any DWFs you can provide, if you're good at hunting down DWFs, you're close friends with and RNGer who can probably help out, seriously anything that you think can be useful. So to provide an example form you'd fill out and send to us look below.

Moves:
-Stealth Rock
-Stone Edge
-Pursuit
-Fire Blast

(I'd then do this for every Pokemon I need for my team)

I can help out with the project by IV breeding near-flawless Pokemon, EV training Pokemon, and searching for RNG shops that offer Pokemon that we need. I can also provide the Vulpix, Clamperl, Scrafty, Whismer, Horsea, Mankey, Likitung, Omanyte, Stunfisk, Larvitar, and Magikarp DWFS for the project and search for more on the Dream World.

Alright so does that seem good? Also if you know anyone in the guild who doesn't check the thread or post here often (I'm not calling people out but you know them), it'd be great if you could find a way to contact them so that they'll fill out the form if they're interested.

Any questions can be sent to me, Extroph, TrainerChris, or ~Ace. We'll try to get back to you as soon as possible until then please go on ahead and get started ^^

Also I nearly forgot to state that you should list specific IVs as well if you need them.

Damn that's a long post.

I can't do any RNGing or breed flawless pokes but I have a few DW pokemon I'd be happy to trade , eg:

-Jellicent (not that you would want it)
-Slowpoke
-Sableye
-Caravanha

It's my way of contributing and not that anyone still plays 4th gen but I have pretty much anything you can need or want on HG so if you ever want anything from 4th gen maybe to transfer to 5th gen then hit me up and i'll see what I can do.

epicninjask123

LoL Lunatic
Interesting... I already have a crap ton of Pokémon good for wifi, but, if you insist, I'll have to ask for a few more then :)

Also, can I request specific nicknames? I like naming my Pokémon off Final Fantasy characters so I'd like the theme to continue.

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
@Refreeze

Maybe I read it wrong.. But I think you missed to explain the point of the goal of the project.

The goal of the project is to get our members geared up for WiFi play. AoS and TEG are working together to provide Pokemon to potential WiFi players.

RefreezePR

Just trying to help
This ^ I'd most likely do this during 6th gen, only because I'm super psyched about the generation and that it will be the only reason I'll be going back to Pokemon

I'm gonna be talking with Ex about this hold on please and keep sending in your forms.

Last edited:

Azulart

Shiny Hunter
@Moose

Yeah I get that - -'
It's an good idea, I hope it will indeed encourage poeple to go do some wifi instead of emulation battles.

I wont be part of it though, can't really have fun with the thought of battling with pok's being rng'd
as I am an 50/50% case of rng being some sort of form of HAX. But meh, I'm just weird.

Good luck to all.

Epouvantail

the taste
if anyone in this clan who has new leaf hasn't added me yet, do, my fc is: 1805-2626-1700
if you add me, pc me with your fc so i can friend back!

PhoenixShad0w13

Sword Master
Hm... gone for a few days, come back to find not much has changed.

Anywho, on the days gone, been playing Plat. forgot how good of a game it is

RefreezePR

Just trying to help
Eyo everyone! So I hate to make anyone sad that really wanted some mons but we're officially delaying the project until 6th gen so don't worry about this whole thing until then.

Also Doctor Who is addicting but I've gotten work on my Pokefic done so if anyone wants I'd like them to proofread the first chapter when I get it done, I expect it to be done by the end of tomorrow, I've just been so busy of late :p

Cool project Refreeze! I'll probably use it when 6th gen comes out. I really don't have the knowledge to breed flawless pokemon so it'll help me out a lot!

I think everyone has been busy playing other games right now/life/vacation, I'm currently into State of Decay and writing my paper so I'm kind of busy (good thing that the weather SUCKS atm) but I'm checking our guild on a daily basis. I'll probably start laddering again tomorrow but I'm so psyched for the 6th gen so it's hard to stay focused during 5th gen battles. I mean come on, I finally got my Ghost/Steel pokemon so thats a big capital F and U to dragons and fighting types. And now I really hope that there is a defensive counterpart/evo to that sword so we can have a decent spinblocker like Rotom was back in the day...

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
Eyo everyone! So I hate to make anyone sad that really wanted some mons but we're officially delaying the project until 6th gen so don't worry about this whole thing until then.

Might be for the best, though I wouldn't have complained about doing it for the last bang of 5th Gen. I just wouldn't have been able to do much.

Also Doctor Who is addicting but I've gotten work on my Pokefic done so if anyone wants I'd like them to proofread the first chapter when I get it done, I expect it to be done by the end of tomorrow, I've just been so busy of late :p

I have created a monster...and I am proud of myself :B On that note, I might become scarce as well, since I've decided to start collecting Classic Who...that and Animal Crossing.

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
Interesting... I already have a crap ton of Pokémon good for wifi, but, if you insist, I'll have to ask for a few more then :)

Also, can I request specific nicknames? I like naming my Pokémon off Final Fantasy characters so I'd like the theme to continue.

Assuming this was aimed at me.

Then please feel free to ask for pokemon but It would most likely be a while before I can trade you anything as parents have confiscated my DS atm -.-

Nicknames are fine also, just tell me what you want and I'll name them that.

Status
Not open for further replies.