• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Age of Shoguns

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
Is it so bad to be German? It's Belgium isn't it?

Well its holland:p altho I do forgive you since I live near the belgian border. And i often go out there. Heck even some people from holland say that i'm a dutch belgian. Even tho thats technically incorrect.

But telling a dutch guy he's german is a no go. We don't like to be called germans:p most of the people here still don't 'like' germans in general but they don't really hate them. Some people still hold a little grudge after all these years lol.

bazooka999

<--- EVIL
well guys, I'm leaving the clan, it was a fun time here :3

Extroph

Gaijin Shogun
Event 1-2 Participants:
-Ilane
-Epouvantail
-tsumigi-chan

-----------------------------------------

All members received 2+ Points and 10+ Coins for staying in the clan for a week
Ilane received 10+ Points for posting 20+ posts
tsumigi-chan received 10+ Points and 10+ Coins for Event 1-1 Completion
Lord Fighting, TrainerChris, and KentuckyFriedTorchic received 10+ Coins for being tutors

Last edited:

Ilane

FINALLY COMPLETED BICTIC'S REQUEST...AFTER 45 TROLLS!

I've sent him a VM, Ex, feel free to check. I will update my shop as well.

This means a rank up right?!

On to Metal's Request Now...

Ex, will I get points for doing my own requests? \I doubt it, but hey, thought I'd ask.

Edit: He's picked up his request, so it's no longer on my waitlist/requests list.

Edit 2: As a reminder, I will not be on Serebii during the week. Have a great week everyone!

Last edited:

sin tori

Name: Sin Tori
Partner Pokemon: Honchkrow
Favorite Type: Water/Flying
How Would you Contribute: Fresh learner to competitive battling, Battling(in future), Maybe NRG after fully grasp concept,(endless possibilities based on what can be learned)
Samurai Image of You: http://www.serebii.net/conquest/bushou/8-2.png
PO Name / FC(List the Gen): 2065 6994 5392(B2 V), Soul Silver(finishing game), Pearl(coming soon)
GMT: -5

Last edited:

sin tori

The Arashi Dynasty

[ACE] Zero

Just Sayin..
How Would you Contribute: Fresh learner to competitive battling, Battling(in future), Maybe NRG after fully grasp concept,(endless possibilities based on what can be learned)
PO Name / FC(List the Gen): 2065 6994 5392(B2 V), Soul Silver(finishing game), Pearl(coming soon)

hey welcome to the clan!

Accepted, welcome to the clan! You will be placed in your division by the division leader shortly.
But i'd like to inform you that you shouldn't double post, just edit your first post.
I'll forgive you this time but please make sure that you don't make it a habit c:

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
Well its holland:p altho I do forgive you since I live near the belgian border. And i often go out there. Heck even some people from holland say that i'm a dutch belgian. Even tho thats technically incorrect.

But telling a dutch guy he's german is a no go. We don't like to be called germans:p most of the people here still don't 'like' germans in general but they don't really hate them. Some people still hold a little grudge after all these years lol.

Ah close enough... :p Don't get too many people from Holland on these forums do you? I take it English is your second language then?

I don't think Germany is that bad :/ I'm learning to speak German... Sorry If I offended you though XD

Derp~

Haters gonna hate
Urgh haven't posted since my sign up... Sorry I've been really busy.

I have a friend in The Hoenn Triangle, and sometimes I look at the thread, and I've noticed that Lord Fighting is also in THT. You're only supposed to be in one clan...

Ah close enough... :p Don't get too many people from Holland on these forums do you? I take it English is your second language then?

I don't think Germany is that bad :/ I'm learning to speak German... Sorry If I offended you though XD

No there aren't a lot but that's ok. I personally only have English as my second language, well that and Flemish. But many can speak/listen/write in French and German as well.

And don't worry, you did not offend me.

I have a friend in The Hoenn Triangle, and sometimes I look at the thread, and I've noticed that Lord Fighting is also in THT. You're only supposed to be in one clan...
I've noticed that too, but he cleared it up and left the clan on his own by the time I wanted to address it to him. He didn't know he couldn't be in two clans(doh!) so I did not feel like pointing it out. But thanks for the help anyways c:

[ACE] Zero

Just Sayin..

A little bit more research would have yielded that Lord Fighting has left THT since Dec 3 an has chosen the awesomest clan of the moment Age of Shoguns

Extroph

Gaijin Shogun
[ACE] Zero;15460573 said:
A little bit more research would have yielded that Lord Fighting has left THT since Dec 3 an has chosen the awesomest clan of the moment Age of Shoguns

#YAKI (You already know it) ;)

Adding sin tori to the clan list :)

And I'm so so so sorry Pegasister, I never added you to the spreadsheet D: Adding you as well, along with points and coins you would've received :)

And to make it easier for me to record weekly points, I will just give the Stay in the Clan for a Week points to everyone every time a week passes :) Same goes with monthly points as well.

Last edited:

Ilane

#YAKI (You already know it) ;)

Adding sin tori to the clan list :)

And I'm so so so sorry Pegasister, I never added you to the spreadsheet D: Adding you as well, along with points and coins you would've received :)

And to make it easier for me to record weekly points, I will just give the Stay in the Clan for a Week points to everyone every time a week passes :) Same goes with monthly points as well.

I think you should take that particular thing off actually. It gives people a change to gain points by being inactive.

Status
Not open for further replies.