• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Age of Shoguns

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
Lmfao nice tekken sig bro ^_^ And it was just a thought :$ You don't really have to try PO/PS if you really don't want to

Ah, I found myself another Tekken Fan. Have you played Tekken Tag 2 yet Extroph?

I will try and sign up for PO to see If I can play with you guys.

And finally, HOLY COW! I'm gone for less than a day and yet about 6 new people have joined during that period :p Who's been preaching about the awesomeness of this clan then, too make so many people join so suddenly? ;)

RefreezePR

Just trying to help
Alright I've made my PO and my username is Refreeze, when is the tournament happening and how do I join?

Extroph

Gaijin Shogun
Ah, the tournament sign ups have passed, but I'll announce when the next one is ready in a few weeks or so :)

@Lord Fighting: I haven't played any recent Tekken, and the last I remember playing it was when I was 8 ._. Regardless, I LOVED the Jaguar King guy (hence my PO name Jaguar's Eye)! Speaking of PO, I'm glad you'll try it out for us :D We can help you get into the BW2 OU metagame if you want to :D Same goes to you Refreeze, since though we love OU Pokemon, we can make fun teams too :)

I'm quite surprised with the boom in members myself x)

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
Name: MooseSmuggler
How Would you Contribute: other than being an old friend of Ex's? I'll do what I can.
PO Name / FC(List the Gen): I think I need to change my PO name, I'll get on that ^^;
GMT: -5 (East coast)
Which Division: dammit, I'm scatterbrained. I just saw the name but forgot it. Ex's division, whatever it's called, I'll edit this in a second.

I won't be too incredibly active, college and stuff, but I'll come on when I can. I've been going through a lot lately with my grandmother passing and my mother having cancer, so I needed the distraction. That and with Gen VI coming by the end of the year (they DID say October, yes?), I figure I'll want to play it competitively.

EDIT: It was Tsuchi, that was the division.

Extroph

Gaijin Shogun
Name: MooseSmuggler
How Would you Contribute: other than being an old friend of Ex's? I'll do what I can.
PO Name / FC(List the Gen): I think I need to change my PO name, I'll get on that ^^;
GMT: -5 (East coast)
Which Division: dammit, I'm scatterbrained. I just saw the name but forgot it. Ex's division, whatever it's called, I'll edit this in a second.

I won't be too incredibly active, college and stuff, but I'll come on when I can. I've been going through a lot lately with my grandmother passing and my mother having cancer, so I needed the distraction. That and with Gen VI coming by the end of the year (they DID say October, yes?), I figure I'll want to play it competitively.

EDIT: It was Tsuchi, that was the division.

O: Moose is back! Accepted, of course! Also, it's totally fine if you are inactive once in a while, as long as you let us know you're alive once in a while as well ;o And I'm sorry for your loss :(

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
Thanks, Ex. And I'll try my best to be around. Until I get a job (HOPEFULLY soon), I'll be around at least a bit on weekends. We only have one working computer atm xD

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
I will, when I've got the laptop (I'm using my phone right now, and running late for class). PM me the links I'll need and I'll check 'em out asap.

PhoenixShad0w13

Sword Master
Name: PhoenixShad0w13
How Would you Contribute: Breeding, IV Breeding, EV Training, and to some degree, Wifi battling
PO Name / FC(List the Gen): Will post later, mainly use PO to chat with people when trading
GMT: -6
Which Division: Kazan

I've been around the forum, and been in 2 different clans. Both close long after I was there, although I sometimes go on an idle streak. Got a new job (starts friday, work times unknown until middle of March), but been getting into Pokemon again, so I will try to remain active.

Currently, I mainly deal with Pokemon breeding, and earning stuff within Battle Subway. Usually can get at one IV at 31, but sometimes more. Will EV train, if needed, too. Egg moves may require a parent trade, if I do not have said mons. I currently can not find my White version, which has some guys on it. Been playing Pokemon since Gen 3, and learned how to IV in late Gen 4. Next project is learn how to RNG, while making a friend learn how to clone

Extroph

Gaijin Shogun
Name: PhoenixShad0w13
How Would you Contribute: Breeding, IV Breeding, EV Training, and to some degree, Wifi battling
PO Name / FC(List the Gen): Will post later, mainly use PO to chat with people when trading
GMT: -6
Which Division: Kazan

I've been around the forum, and been in 2 different clans. Both close long after I was there, although I sometimes go on an idle streak. Got a new job (starts friday, work times unknown until middle of March), but been getting into Pokemon again, so I will try to remain active.

Currently, I mainly deal with Pokemon breeding, and earning stuff within Battle Subway. Usually can get at one IV at 31, but sometimes more. Will EV train, if needed, too. Egg moves may require a parent trade, if I do not have said mons. I currently can not find my White version, which has some guys on it. Been playing Pokemon since Gen 3, and learned how to IV in late Gen 4. Next project is learn how to RNG, while making a friend learn how to clone

Ah, interesting registration form, thanks for taking the time to tell us about yourself! Accepted, welcome to the clan! I myself have no patience for training, so kudos to you sir! And as I said to Moose, just let us know whenever you can if you're alive or not whenever you go inactive :]

acetrainerdov

ToTW Br0's
Welcome to the clan famalamalamalamalam

RefreezePR

Just trying to help
Hey, I've been thinking about writing a Pokemon fanfic for a while and I noticed that the clan has a coin and rank thing for it. So if I go through with my writing should I just link it in the forum or what?

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
I'd just link it to Ex by PM or on the chat. I don't know how the staff is about links to fanfics. I'd assume it'd be fine, but I've been surprised before. Besides, Ex (or whoever's division you're in) would have a permanent link if you PM'ed to them, no thread-sifting required.

EDIT: damn you Ex and your invisible mode :p

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
Ah, the tournament sign ups have passed, but I'll announce when the next one is ready in a few weeks or so :)

@Lord Fighting: I haven't played any recent Tekken, and the last I remember playing it was when I was 8 ._. Regardless, I LOVED the Jaguar King guy (hence my PO name Jaguar's Eye)! Speaking of PO, I'm glad you'll try it out for us :D We can help you get into the BW2 OU metagame if you want to :D Same goes to you Refreeze, since though we love OU Pokemon, we can make fun teams too :)

I'm quite surprised with the boom in members myself x)

Disappointing, Tekken is awesome. You need to get back into it. I can't believe you haven't played it in 7 years.. That was like what Tekken 2 maybe? And by the Jaguar king guy you mean either King or Armor King :) Haven't really used them myself tbh. Why OU? I like to mix my tiers up or just play UU/ NU :) Erm, do I have to pay to use P.O because it's asking for credit card details?

Last edited:

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
It does? That's new...I doubt it's required, never has been. And most guilds do tourneys for a variety of tiers, but having an OU team is a good idea, since it's the most common tier.

Extroph

Gaijin Shogun
Disappointing, Tekken is awesome. You need to get back into it. I can't believe you haven't played it in 7 years.. That was like what Tekken 2 maybe? And by the Jaguar king guy you mean either King or Armor King :) Haven't really used them myself tbh. Why OU? I like to mix my tiers up or just play UU/ NU :) Erm, do I have to pay to use P.O because it's asking for credit card details?

Yeah it was Armor King :D And what? PO doesn't need credit card information o.o

Status
Not open for further replies.