• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Age of Shoguns

Status
Not open for further replies.

Extroph

Gaijin Shogun
I like the videos from MastersofPokemon, with the competitive playthroughs and such. Maybe our competitive members can make a channel together and post battle analyses of their battles against other members, or even random ones!

Epouvantail

the taste
I like the videos from MastersofPokemon, with the competitive playthroughs and such. Maybe our competitive members can make a channel together and post battle analyses of their battles against other members, or even random ones!

»●´¯`°¤.»☆SUB4SUB→ →
Please Sub me & add as a FRIEND
╔═╦╗╔╦╗╔═╦═╦╦╦╦╗╔═╗Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
║╚╣║║║╚╣╚╣╔╣╔╣║╚╣═╣
╠╗║╚╝║║╠╗║╚╣║║║║║═╣
╚═╩══╩═╩═╩═╩╝╚╩═╩═╝

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
Sorry Ex, but I'm changing my sig for the month. Kind of crucial to me.

And yeah, a channel sounds fun, I've seen it work before. Anything I can do, let me know (chew)

Extroph

Gaijin Shogun
Tis fine, Moose :]

501.gif

Announcement!

The Spreadsheet has been updated fully, and a new section has been
added to list Tournament winners. To view the Spreadsheet, go to the
First Post of the thread, and find the Members spoiler on the very bottom.

EDITS:

.: StarlightUmbreon has been added as a member: +10 Points and +10 Coins

.: AJ has been added as a member: +10 Points and +10 Coins

.: Leader section modified to include Albyness as Coleader and Ace as leader

.: Albyness receives +50 Coins for winning Monotype Tournament

.: Albyness Battle Record edited to 9 Wins 1 Loss

.: MooseSmuggler Battle Record edited to 3 Wins 4 Losses

.: Extroph Battle Record edited with 13 Wins 3 Losses

.: TrainerChris Battle Record edited with 7 Wins 1 Loss

.: Epouvantail Battle Record edited with 1 Win 3 Losses

.: RefreezePR Battle Record edited with 0 Wins 1 Loss

That's all from Oshawott, see you next time!​

ShogunAllStars Youtube Channel
*Channel name not finalized*

With the increasing interest for an Age of Shoguns channel throughout most of our active members, I have decided to list our possible plan of actions for such a project. Being the leader of a previous
guild who tried a Youtube channel, I can tell you now that it will get messy without proper organization and care. So, for now I will list the projects we can do for our videos, along with a Sign up sheet
so we can know who can fully participate and who cannot; who is interested and who isn't.​

Possible Projects:

Live Battle Analyses: Our competitive players with microphones will post videos of a battle where they state their strategy and prediction explanations as the battle is occurring.
Possible recorders:

Gimmick Team Matchup: Our players with access to Pokemon Online and/or Pokemon Showdown will attempt to create a team containing Pokemon that are a) relatively unused and/or forgotten, b) used often, but will contain a surprise set, or c) very unusual in appearance and ability.
Possible recorders: epicninjask123, Extroph

Pokemon Playthroughs: Our members will create videos that show their playthrough of a Pokemon game with different episodes as a series. It is important to keep in mind that once you start the episodes, you should finish it for those in the guild and outside it who have followed the episodes.
Possible recorders: RefreezePR, DJMonty

Non Pokemon Playthroughs: Whether it be gameplay of a game, a game review, or acting dumb in a non Pokemon game, we can post it on our channel (please limit swearing and inappropriate content due to the age diversity in our guild).
Possible recorders: epicninjask123, ~Ace

Skype Circle Time: Members of our guild will get on a Skype group chat while one is recording. There can be topics involved, or just pure nonsense.
Possible recorders: ~Ace, Extroph, tsumigi-chan, DJMonty

HTML:
[B]Name:[/B]
[B]Youtube Channel (Optional):[/B]
[B]Project you can possibly do:[/B]
[B]Any project ideas?If so, list here (Optional):[/B]
[B]Your idea for our Channel Name(Optional):[/B]

Last edited:

epicninjask123

LoL Lunatic
Name: epicninjask123
Youtube Channel (Optional): epicninjask123 (only 1 vid so far...)
Project you can possibly do: Gimmick Teams against random people; game reviews
Any project ideas?If so, list here (Optional): I can do anything that I can emulate on the computer and record with hypercam (your choice!)
Your idea for our Channel Name(Optional): no idea...

~Ace

i can show you how
Name: ~Ace
Youtube Channel (Optional):
Project you can possibly do: first and last on that list
Any project ideas?If so, list here (Optional): skype circle time
Your idea for our Channel Name(Optional): Sh0gunates

Extroph

Gaijin Shogun
Name: ~Ace
Youtube Channel (Optional):
Project you can possibly do: first and last on that list
Any project ideas?If so, list here (Optional): skype circle time
Your idea for our Channel Name(Optional): Sh0gunates

For your project ideas, please list details of how it will work and the general goal of it is! Sounds like a good idea though :3

epicninjask123

LoL Lunatic
What about me Ex? I can make mono teams and beat people up with them. I like to think I'm good at using mono teams.

Also if anyone is on PO who would care for a battle?

~Ace

i can show you how
Ok so skype circle time;

A bunch of us get on skype and talk about anything and everything whether it's pokemon related or not - one person will record it, and have the option of recording their screen at the same time etc~

Epouvantail

the taste
Ok so skype circle time;

A bunch of us get on skype and talk about anything and everything whether it's pokemon related or not - one person will record it, and have the option of recording their screen at the same time etc~

you mean offend everything and everyone with gameplay the movie? yeah that works

also do you wanna help me get a gengar that would be really cool man

~Ace

i can show you how
you mean offend everything and everyone with gameplay the movie? yeah that works

also do you wanna help me get a gengar that would be really cool man

Say that to my mom not my face see what happens nerd

And ok man! What's your b/w FC?

epicninjask123

LoL Lunatic
Ok so skype circle time;

Whose Skype are you getting on, and may I join?

RefreezePR

Just trying to help
Name:RefreezePR
Youtube Channel (Optional):RefreezePR
Project you can possibly do:I can do the playthroughs and be a guest on any of the other shows.
Any project ideas?If so, list here (Optional):For the whole Skype chat thing we can just talk about Pokemon stuff like next Gen speculation, our past with Pokemon, strategies for meta, you know typical stuff.
Your idea for our Channel Name(Optional):Either Age of Shogun or Shogun All Stars sounds best to me.

Also timezones are bunk, I always miss out on these talks.

Edit: Also, does this count as a job? Just making sure :p

Okay last edit I swear: I've also beaten beaten Star twice in OU battles, I think they were both 3-0 or somewhere around that and lost to TrainerChris once I think before he helped me make my new team, is it too late to post these or what? I'm guessing for wins though I'll need Star's confirm right?

Last edited:

Extroph

Gaijin Shogun
Name:RefreezePR
Youtube Channel (Optional):RefreezePR
Project you can possibly do:I can do the playthroughs and be a guest on any of the other shows.
Any project ideas?If so, list here (Optional):For the whole Skype chat thing we can just talk about Pokemon stuff like next Gen speculation, our past with Pokemon, strategies for meta, you know typical stuff.
Your idea for our Channel Name(Optional):Either Age of Shogun or Shogun All Stars sounds best to me.

Also timezones are bunk, I always miss out on these talks.

Edit: Also, does this count as a job? Just making sure :p

Okay last edit I swear: I've also beaten beaten Star twice in OU battles, I think they were both 3-0 or somewhere around that and lost to TrainerChris once I think before he helped me make my new team, is it too late to post these or what? I'm guessing for wins though I'll need Star's confirm right?

Alright, I'll add those battles. And I'm still thinking about making it jobs, or just rewarding people for participating in videos through Points and Coins

sanae

stop trying to be god ☆
am i the only one who remembers the gvv channel?

it kinda flopped that time imo.

as long as we get a decent stream of content going out, it should be fine.

however, i'm still not going to contribute to anything because it sounds like a lot of work :c
(yay laziness)(well, maybe skype videos. i might be able to join. n.n)

Status
Not open for further replies.