• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Age of Shoguns

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJMonty

<--- Currently REing
Name: DJMonty
Youtube Channel (Optional):
Project you can possibly do: Playthroughs, but I could do anything else regarding Gen I or II. Playthroughs of these games will have the text in German, although translations can be provided. I can also do Skype Circle Time.
Any project ideas?If so, list here (Optional):
Your idea for our Channel Name(Optional):

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
Add another loss. Chris beat me 1-0.

Bliz

You can call me Bliz
Technically i never joined,did I

Name:BLiz
How Would you Contribute:Nothing
PO Name / FC(List the Gen):I think its Duncan i cant even remember i havent played inforever
GMT: EST -4
Which Division: I forget the namebut Extrophs

My space bar is ****ed up i gottapush it in like five times to get a space uggghhhhhhhhhh

TrainerChris

Bad at Pokemon

PO Name / FC(List the Gen):I think its Duncan i cant even remember i havent played inforever

My space bar is ****ed up i gottapush it in like five times to get a space uggghhhhhhhhhh

Welcome sir, you should drop by the xat so we can catch up :]

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists

Well, that explains that.

Glad you actually joined (chew)

DJMonty

<--- Currently REing
Hey guys,

Regarding the YT channel, I may not be able to do playthroughs, as I can't seem to find a way to record a GameBoy Colour. I'll be looking into it, though.

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
i want it for platinum :(((((

ill get my fc for that as soon as possible if youre still interested

I have HG so I will assist you. Now, are you looking to evolve your Haunter into Gengar or do you want me to give you a random Haunter so It evolves in Gengar when you get it?

Epouvantail

the taste
I have HG so I will assist you. Now, are you looking to evolve your Haunter into Gengar or do you want me to give you a random Haunter so It evolves in Gengar when you get it?

i cant get wifi to work on 4th gen, sorry :^(
thank you for the concern, though!

ps: welcome bliz :DDDDDDDDDD

PhoenixShad0w13

Sword Master
Hm... Haven't posted in awhile, figure I should. Say, am I still part of this?

To keep it pokemon related, favorite gym leader?

For me, hm... Koga's daughter. Drawing a blank on her name

RefreezePR

Just trying to help
Ugh, my favorite Gym Leader is a tie between Elesa and Marlon, Elesa because she's cool and anyone who had their Gym as a rollar coaster deserves a +1. And I love Marlon because his Wailord knows bounce, and he jumps into the ocean and swims away after you beat him.

Edit: Also you're thinking of Janine, Pheonix

Last edited:

PhoenixShad0w13

Sword Master
Ugh, my favorite Gym Leader is a tie between Elesa and Marlon, Elesa because she's cool and anyone who had their Gym as a rollar coaster deserves a +1. And I love Marlon because his Wailord knows bounce, and he jumps into the ocean and swims away after you beat him.

Edit: Also you're thinking of Janine, Pheonix

Ah, thanks. I'm running on 2 hours of sleep since last night ending at 9pm. It's 2pm now. Night, and talk about pokemon later

DJMonty

<--- Currently REing
Hey guys,

I may stop coming to the Xat until I get Pokémon X, as I don't want anything further to be spoiled for me, I want to play the games knowing as little as possible. I'll still post on the thread, though.

TrainerChris

Bad at Pokemon
Hm... Haven't posted in awhile, figure I should. Say, am I still part of this?

To keep it pokemon related, favorite gym leader?

For me, hm... Koga's daughter. Drawing a blank on her name

My favorite gym leader is Clair

Hey guys,

I may stop coming to the Xat until I get Pokémon X, as I don't want anything further to be spoiled for me, I want to play the games knowing as little as possible. I'll still post on the thread, though.

We don't even talk about Gen 6 lol

DJMonty

<--- Currently REing
We don't even talk about Gen 6 lol

Perhaps not, but new info will be announced in less than an hour. I don't want to be there for that, as someone will undoubtedly blurt out all of the details.

Anyway, my favourite Gym Leader is Koga without a doubt. Firstly, he's a ninja, and ninjas are cool. Secondly, his Gym has invisible walls, which caused me a lot of trouble as a child (before I noticed the dots). Thirdly, he's the only Gym Leader (to my knowledge) to advance from Gym Leader status straight to Elite Four. He's also a pretty tough Leader/E4 Trainer.

Status
Not open for further replies.