• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Age of Shoguns

Status
Not open for further replies.

Epouvantail

the taste
newtwo confirmed

Enjoy your newtwo losers
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahhaahhaaaaaaaa

Antyself

Name: Antyself
How Would you Contribute: Battling
PO Name / FC(List the Gen): Antyself/ no FC
GMT: -5
Which Division: The Arashi Dynasty

Antyself

Glad to be here Chris :) I'm still a newbie here but I've done a bit of PO already and I'm not too bad at it

Extroph

Gaijin Shogun
ShogunAllStars Youtube Channel
*Channel name not finalized*

With the increasing interest for an Age of Shoguns channel throughout most of our active members, I have decided to list our possible plan of actions for such a project. Being the leader of a previous
guild who tried a Youtube channel, I can tell you now that it will get messy without proper organization and care. So, for now I will list the projects we can do for our videos, along with a Sign up sheet
so we can know who can fully participate and who cannot; who is interested and who isn't.​

Possible Projects:

Live Battle Analyses: Our competitive players with microphones will post videos of a battle where they state their strategy and prediction explanations as the battle is occurring.
Possible recorders: Extroph, TrainerChris

Gimmick Team Matchup: Our players with access to Pokemon Online and/or Pokemon Showdown will attempt to create a team containing Pokemon that are a) relatively unused and/or forgotten, b) used often, but will contain a surprise set, or c) very unusual in appearance and ability.
Possible recorders: epicninjask123, Extroph

Pokemon Playthroughs: Our members will create videos that show their playthrough of a Pokemon game with different episodes as a series. It is important to keep in mind that once you start the episodes, you should finish it for those in the guild and outside it who have followed the episodes.
Possible recorders: RefreezePR, DJMonty

Non Pokemon Playthroughs: Whether it be gameplay of a game, a game review, or acting dumb in a non Pokemon game, we can post it on our channel (please limit swearing and inappropriate content due to the age diversity in our guild).
Possible recorders: epicninjask123, ~Ace

Skype Circle Time: Members of our guild will get on a Skype group chat while one is recording. There can be topics involved, or just pure nonsense.
Possible recorders: ~Ace, Extroph, tsumigi-chan, DJMonty

HTML:
[B]Name:[/B]
[B]Youtube Channel (Optional):[/B]
[B]Project you can possibly do:[/B]
[B]Any project ideas?If so, list here (Optional):[/B]
[B]Your idea for our Channel Name(Optional):[/B]

Now that we have enough members for each section, I can announce our plan for the Youtube channel. It will be named ShogunAllStars, and the following members will have access to it's password:

Main leaders, RefreezePR, DJMonty, tsumigi-chan, and epicninjask123

If you are interested in posting a video but you aren't part of the list, you may PM me for my email, and email me a video file. If you ARE part of the list, and you want to upload a video, please be sure to title it in this correct format:

Name of Project:Title of your video [Your Serebii Username]

Example: Pokemon Playthrough: Pokemon Emerald Part 3 [Extroph]

More info to come as I create our YT channel, and I will be pm-ing the listed members the guild channel's password

RefreezePR

Just trying to help
I'm going to get my computer fixed now, so I'll have about 6 videos to upload for White 2 soon and I'll also be recording the first episode for Emerald sometime today, so be sure to subscribe to the channel so you can see all of the upcoming videos we're making! Also I've finally started collecting DWF females now that I've beaten the elite 4, and I'm putting them in my sig as I collect more of them. All AoS members can ask for one for free, although I'm very new to breeding so getting a specific nature you want will be hard.

~Ace

i can show you how
oh btw luis, when you upload them can you make a playlist for those videos specifically?

RefreezePR

Just trying to help
Yeah, I was planning on doing that for each game. Also while my problems with Youtube are fixed. My editing program itself has been acting up too, but I'll be getting it fixed tomorrow. Luckily I don't really have to do any editing for the Colress video that Youtube can't do so I'll see if I can just upload that directly.

PhoenixShad0w13

Sword Master
I'm going to get my computer fixed now, so I'll have about 6 videos to upload for White 2 soon and I'll also be recording the first episode for Emerald sometime today, so be sure to subscribe to the channel so you can see all of the upcoming videos we're making! Also I've finally started collecting DWF females now that I've beaten the elite 4, and I'm putting them in my sig as I collect more of them. All AoS members can ask for one for free, although I'm very new to breeding so getting a specific nature you want will be hard.

I will give ya one piece of advice. Go Ditto hunting until you have all the natures, or the main ones you want. 10x easier.

RefreezePR

Just trying to help
Oh they get the nature from the ditto? That's convenient, thanks.

Bliz

You can call me Bliz
I have a bazillion dwf and I need to get rid of them, else they'd be wasted as I never play anymore. I'd be happy to give them to you if you'd like.
And when breeding, it's a 50/50 of getting the nature of the ditto you're breeding with and the other Pokemon. It just makes it a lot easier to get the nature you want to be passed down. If I recall correctly, there's an item that increases the chance of the nature of that Pokemon to be passed down, but I can't remember what it is, or if it exists, as its been so long since I last bred Pokemon. Lol

@refreeze

TrainerChris

Bad at Pokemon
I have a bazillion dwf and I need to get rid of them, else they'd be wasted as I never play anymore. I'd be happy to give them to you if you'd like.
And when breeding, it's a 50/50 of getting the nature of the ditto you're breeding with and the other Pokemon. It just makes it a lot easier to get the nature you want to be passed down. If I recall correctly, there's an item that increases the chance of the nature of that Pokemon to be passed down, but I can't remember what it is, or if it exists, as its been so long since I last bred Pokemon. Lol

@refreeze

Yo Liz, our clan xat is now this: http://xat.com/aosguild

PhoenixShad0w13

Sword Master

@refreeze

The item you are thinking of is everstone, which, in bw2, if I recall correctly, makes it 99.9% chance of getting he holder's nature. Of course
Ditto is only used for getting the nature, since dwf and ditto do not grant any babies with dw ability

RefreezePR

Just trying to help
Ugh, why am I staying up this late to work on this? (Oh right, I have nothing better to do 'cause its spring break and all my other friends have left to some fancy country I can't even pronounce :( ) Anyway, for those of you who will be awake and reading this in the morning while I'm still uploading videos (I might actually do an all nighter just to get these videos out because I literally have nothing else to do, again, :( ) you can check them out on the channel here: http://www.youtube.com/user/ShogunAllStars and be sure to subscribe so I don't have to keep reminding you guys on the thread about these updates, not to mention everyone else will be making videos too, and I want them to do well. Also the video on Ghetsis turned out to be too long for Youtube to handle so I'm awake right now because I'm gonna have to cut out the fancy beginning cinematic part with the cool effects and stuff, although you can find that anywhere else if you got the courage to type into the search bar. Also editing without an editing program is hard so I'll just be uploading all of the other videos first.

Also I'm sorry if I sounded really snarky or if I rambled while typing this, its like 2 in the morning for me and I'm posting what I'm thinking onto the internet, neither of these have the potential to go well, especially when mixed together :p So please look past that and see my dedication to this thing because I really want it to do well for this guild (partly because my fanfic takes forever and a half to write and that's not getting me as many points and coins as this will, and partly because I actually care about helping this guild in anyway I can because learning how to breed and battle will take a really long time although I'm not giving up on those). So call me cheesy and crazy for this really long post I'm making about a subject that barely matters, but I beg of you to at least take a look at the videos we're making before you brush this off (not just mine but everyone else's too, I know I can't please everyone with my kind of videos but hopefully someone else can if you don't like mine) as something that's gimmicky or stupid.

Although knowing the great guild members we have here, everything I'm saying probably doesn't matter. So I'll go back to uploading now so you don't have to keep reading words that I keep typing and you can instead focus on watching videos. :p

Oh and one last thing I swear, I'm re-doing the 1st, second, and third gyms in Black 2 and White 2, but I won't be saving that file so I have to do it all continuously, so don't expect any more Emerald videos other than the one I recorded today until I get that all done. Oh and one super last thing I really swear this time, I've finished the first chapter for my fanfic but Epic hasn't replied yet about it (unless I messed up sending the pm which wouldn't be strange coming from the guy who failed to switch out his Pokémon in a battle against the Champion) but anyways it'd be nice if some other people also volunteered, more opinions are always better.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.