• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Age of Shoguns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: KFT
How Would you Contribute: being a proper regular member
PO Name: KFT
GMT: +2
Which Division: I don't mind

Hey guys, I want to appologize for disapearing all of a sudden. I've been busy with my study, a nightshift job, working out and maintaining my social life and I didn't have any energy left to play pokemon. Sorry

I would still like to join (if you let me) and stay as a regular member since I can't guarrantee that I'll be on EVERY week.

I'm glad to see that the clan is doing well : )

RefreezePR

Just trying to help
hey can i rank up luis for helping the yt channel and hes pretty active

Omg, its mostly just because I'm on Spring Break and I have no social life but I do like to try hard on things that I like to do :$ It's a compulsive need to always try my hardest that my dad indoctrinated into me when I was really young. Seriously I swear he just stood by my crib and constantly whispered "Never give up, always try your hardest"

Anyways KFT is here quick pay attention to him and not the man who's trying to figure out how to edit videos without an editing system! (Chew)

Extroph

Gaijin Shogun
Name: KFT
How Would you Contribute: being a proper regular member
PO Name: KFT
GMT: +2
Which Division: I don't mind

Hey guys, I want to appologize for disapearing all of a sudden. I've been busy with my study, a nightshift job, working out and maintaining my social life and I didn't have any energy left to play pokemon. Sorry

I would still like to join (if you let me) and stay as a regular member since I can't guarrantee that I'll be on EVERY week.

I'm glad to see that the clan is doing well : )

KFT!!!! Of course you're welcome here! I hope you apply for a spot at the war team :] (I don't like doing the dirty work myself) You are placed at the Kazan Shogunate

Refreeze receives +50 Points for helping with the set up of the youtube channel, and showing consistent improvement in the competitive field. He has also been active a lot these past weeks.

Refreeze receives +5 Points and +5 Coins for every youtube video he has put up on our channel so far. Total: +85 Points and +5 Coins

Rank Up!
RefreezePR
Vulpix --> Hippopotas

kazanaos2_zps536a4f28.gif

Last edited:

epicninjask123

LoL Lunatic
KFT!!!! Of course you're welcome here! I hope you apply for a spot at the war team :] (I don't like doing the dirty work myself) You are placed at the Kazan Shogunate

Refreeze receives +50 Points for helping with the set up of the youtube channel, and showing consistent improvement in the competitive field. He has also been active a lot these past weeks.

Refreeze receives +5 Points and +5 Coins for every youtube video he has put up on our channel so far. Total: +85 Points and +5 Coins

Rank Up!
RefreezePR
Vulpix --> Hippopotas

kazanaos2_zps536a4f28.gif

So just help me to understand this real quick... You get points for uploading Pokémon vids to the youtube channel, correct? If so let me just share my only video currently uploaded and then we can talk. What I can do with other videos is take lesser-used sets and show their effectiveness, so refreeze and I can practically own the channel with our awesomeness. Glad to see you ranked up dude!

Extroph

Gaijin Shogun
So just help me to understand this real quick... You get points for uploading Pokémon vids to the youtube channel, correct? If so let me just share my only video currently uploaded and then we can talk. What I can do with other videos is take lesser-used sets and show their effectiveness, so refreeze and I can practically own the channel with our awesomeness. Glad to see you ranked up dude!

Yep, 5 points per vid!

RefreezePR

Just trying to help
Well there won't be only us, although Monty said he's busy for a while and I'm sure that Ex and the other leaders have their fair share of stuff to do, so it might just be a few people in the beginning but I'm sure it'll grow. And thanks! I love the new Hippopotas userbar, its super cute :3

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
Hey guys we're warring Elemental Strike REALLY sooooonnnnn!

If it's on PS then I would like to join if not, nvm.

i cant get wifi to work on 4th gen, sorry :^(
thank you for the concern, though!

ps: welcome bliz :DDDDDDDDDD

If you get it working, just let me know.

Btw guys, what DWF do we all have? I'm looking to acquire more of them so I thought I would see what you guys have first and then we can possibly make a deal. I'm particularly interested in a DWF Golurk if anyone happens to have one by any chance.

RefreezePR

Just trying to help
Btw guys, what DWF do we all have? I'm looking to acquire more of them so I thought I would see what you guys have first and then we can possibly make a deal. I'm particularly interested in a DWF Golurk if anyone happens to have one by any chance.

I know that I have the ones in my sig and I'll be collecting more as I go on, but I'm also gonna be getting some from Bliz because he offered to give them to me, so I'll be putting those in my sig, you can get any of them that I have from me for free you just have to ask :3 (I'm so addicted to this face right now)

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
You have to be on the war team.

I am devoid of DWF's. And nice to finally meet you, KFT!

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
I know that I have the ones in my sig and I'll be collecting more as I go on, but I'm also gonna be getting some from Bliz because he offered to give them to me, so I'll be putting those in my sig, you can get any of them that I have from me for free you just have to ask :3 (I'm so addicted to this face right now)

Oh okay cool, are you going to start a shop?

And I would really like to have the ones in your sig :) But I can't trade now though.

RefreezePR

Just trying to help
Well I'm not planning on starting one anytime soon, but I'd like to learn breeding and RNGing while also collecting DWFs so I can help out the guild more. Though I might do it someday, the very idea makes me kinda giddy. And Epic! You forgot to use the standard title thing that Ex said we have to use!

Edit: Here is is

"If you are interested in posting a video but you aren't part of the list, you may PM me for my email, and email me a video file. If you ARE part of the list, and you want to upload a video, please be sure to title it in this correct format:

Name of Project:Title of your video [Your Serebii Username]

Example: Pokemon Playthrough: Pokemon Emerald Part 3 [Extroph]

More info to come as I create our YT channel, and I will be pm-ing the listed members the guild channel's password"

Last edited:
Anyways KFT is here quick pay attention to him
^this

No just kidding : d

KFT!!!! Of course you're welcome here!

Phew, I'm glad. I could've gotten a big no and I wouldn't blame you for it.

I hope you apply for a spot at the war team :] (I don't like doing the dirty work myself)

Hmm, yeah you can put me up in the reserves for now, I'm a bit rusty but I can handle myself in a battle.

I assume that I don't have to do a test battle right?

You are placed at the Kazan Shogunate

I figured... It's nice to be back!

If it's on PS then I would like to join if not, nvm.

Jeez I've been out for too long, do I see this correct? Lord Fighting uses online battle simulators : o ??

And nice to finally meet you, KFT!

And its nice to meet you ; ) You all seem to know me while I feel like the new member right now haha

PhoenixShad0w13

Sword Master

Just check my sig. I have the main ones that people generally want/use a lot

Epouvantail

the taste
Going fast makes me feel alive.
My heart beats in hyper drive.
Do you think you can win?
Only if I lose.
Just let destiny choose.

[Chorus]
I can hear you breathin'.
I can see you comin'.
I can feel the wind.
It's blowing me around.

Take a shot at me runnin' side by side.
It's a blur... as I go by.

[Chorus]
I can hear you breathin'.
I can see you comin'.
I can feel the wind.
It's blowing me around.

See the sun arising.
Fire in the sky.
Greatness thrusts itself into our lives.

Status
Not open for further replies.