• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Age of Shoguns

Status
Not open for further replies.

RefreezePR

Just trying to help
The Lucario one was good, but what about what the mother Zoroark did? It was quite unheard of for that to happen, especially in cartoons. (keeping quiet to avoid spoilers)

I never saw that, I was never really into Pokemon until like a month or two before BW2 came out.

Welcome back Dark, the clan has grown a lot with a Youtube and a Tunbler now, also I don't actually know if you remember me. I joined like about maybe a week or two before you disappeared.

Are those movies even remotely watchable for someone in his 20's? I'm curious since you're all mentioning it but I haven't seen a pokemon movie in forever.
As in really forever, I never watched a single one.

acetrainerdov

ToTW Br0's
Can I join plz
10 babies

Ilane

I gotchu I gotchu, but I usually do major updating all at once, when free time appears :c (aka maybe tomorrow afternoon)

lol, sounds good.

I should be RNG-ing a lot this weekend too. OMG deoxys event...go go 5 DEOXYS! (maybe 6)

RefreezePR

Just trying to help
Are those movies even remotely watchable for someone in his 20's? I'm curious since you're all mentioning it but I haven't seen a pokemon movie in forever.
As in really forever, I never watched a single one.

I can't speak for all of them KFT but the ones I have seen are amazing, very well made and the characters are awesome, so I'm skeptical of the others being bad. If I had to recommend one to watch maybe you should watch the first one with the whole Mewtwo vs Mew, it's still good and with the new one coming out with Mewtwo returning it might be a good idea. Also if you do watch it, expect what is probably the cheesiest ending in the world, the cheese in that movie could top a thousand pizzas but that doens't make it bad, I actually feel like it makes the movie that much better.

Also for the next topic here's a question pretty much everyone should be able to answer, what was the most memorable end to a Pokemon game you've ever played and why? I'm pretty stuck between the ending fight for Soulsilver and when I fought Cynthia in Diamond. I actually never won the battle legitimately (I mean not using revives and more potions than they use) and Cynthia was a very tough champion, even my over leveled and overpowered Infernape wasn't any match for her team, that was actually the first match I lost in the game making it even more memorable. I plan to one day go pack and replay through Diamond again and win squarely, probably in the summer though when I have more time.

After beating Diamond I went to Soulsilver and played through it pretty quickly (one of my favorite moments was my Poliwhirl beating Chuck's Poliwrath in a 1 on 1 match to the finish) in the battle against Lance I wanted to beat him squarely like I had failed to do with Cynthia but it went down to a 1 on two fight with Gengar as my last Pokemon against his Charizard and Dragonite. With his Dragonite confused from the Outrage that wiped my other 3 Pokemon I got lucky with it hitting itself and my Gengar landed a crit on its shadow ball. Against the Charizard, Gengar landed its shadow ball and Charizard hit with its Flametrhower, with both Pokemon one hit away from fainting Gengar landed the last hit winning me my first official win against a champion and secured its spot as my favorite Pokemon for battles. Yeah it's cheesy but don't judge :p

Last edited:

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists

epicninjask123

LoL Lunatic
Okay I need to say that it will be a while before I get back into Pokémon for a myriad of reasons.

First, my grandfather passed away just this past Tuesday, so I'm going through a lot of family drama now.

Second, I'm sure you are all aware that I recently got a ps vita so I'm choosing to play that over my ds.

Third, school is starting to pick up (this weekend will be the first time this month I'll actually have to do homework at home) and finals will come before you know it so that will throw me off even more.

I just wanted to point out that I won't be doing much but I've got an idea for another "Under-appreciated moveset" for the YT channel. I'm not dead (sadly my grandfather is though), just inactive.

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
Just you so far. You guys'll have all day tomorrow, so chop-chop. Also, since no one has submitted an OU team, I'll likely use my SandRoom team for the standard OU team.

Turpoo

S|utbro
Name: Turbo (I am starting to hate this name :|)
How Would you Contribute: I am the coolest specimen on this earth.
PO Name / FC(List the Gen): TurboPieFire
GMT: EST (D)
Which Division: Extroph's

Last edited:

Extroph

Gaijin Shogun
Name: Turbo (I am starting to hate this name :|)
How Would you Contribute: I am the coolest specimen on this earth.
PO Name / FC(List the Gen): TurboPieFire
GMT: EST (D)
Which Division: Extroph's

Eyyyy Turbbbooooo how dee dooo! Updating spreadsheet later today, and finishing my 1 month old requests over at Sworn Metalhead's shop ;-;

To anyone: If you have a Horsea egg, Tyrogue egg, and a yanma egg lying around, can you please gimme em? OuO I'm willing to pay all my Coins for it l0l

RefreezePR

Just trying to help
Ex I have all of those! I even have a DWF horsea, unfortunately I'm in the mountains right now so I'll pm you when I have my game on me.

~Ace

i can show you how
to whom it may concern;

i will be taking a break off of competitive battling for a span about 2-ish months, mainly because i have so much work to do in school, and everything in general - i'll still be on the xat and forums as normal though, i just don't have the time right now for competitive related things, so yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.