• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ages

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faerie

MONS
Psycap said:
Pervs!!;315; ;224; ;280;
Excuse me? I was trying to END the discussion about that. >__> And don't use those smilies for no reason. It's considered spam, FYI.

B

BonzaiMudkip

Originally Posted by Psycap
Pervs!!
Why are you calling us pervs?There is just one you should call a perv and that's the guy who started that whole you-know-what part.So he should be called a perv for bringing that up.
And can we please get back to the subject?

RED1992

Banned
hey that was me

S

Shadowcat

Coronis, I had a thought. Bill meaning in the Past 5 years may mean when Red, Blue and Green were 11. It could have meant the RGB Saga, Yellow Saga or GSC Saga. Personally, Bill didn't see them at all in the GSC Saga, save for Green, cause he was in the League. He last saw Blue in the Yellow Saga, along with Red. So it may have meant the RGB Saga or the Yellow Saga.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bionickai001

Hive Trainer
That would leave it right after the GSc saga and that would be chronologically messed up.

S

Shadowcat

Red1992, unless you have somethign related to this thread, then post. If you don't, please stop posting. Also, don't flame me. I've been on the forums longer than you and understand the rules. Please post if you have something to post on the topic. That's all. Don't flame people and read the rules sweetie.

Anyways, that was error on my part, I typed so fast.

But, as I've seen on Pokesho, they count Blue, Green and Red as 16 Year Olds, Yellow's 14.

But, they may be 19 or 18 at this timing. It all depends on the writers.

*Hands cookies out to Coronis again for doing such a good job on the Pokemon Manga Forum*

Last edited by a moderator:
B

BonzaiMudkip

Well,as we all might know(maybe not everyone)none of us are shure how old they are.Heck,now i'm confused.My head hurts.
....But for once,this isin't about my head.Man,maybe if my head can go back in time to check,then i might know,but i can't,unless i know the year they were born,which no one knows.If it's 18-19,then that's 1987,and if 16,then that's 1989.I have no idea how i know this,i just look at there age.Heck,i might be wrong.

S

Shadowcat

Sapphire's 10 now, but she's going to be 11. We can confirm her age. She's 10, once the deadline date is reached, it's her birthday. So most likely if the Manga is counted taking place during Late 2004 and early 2005. Ruby would be born in 1993 or 1994. Sapphire would be born in 1994.

Coronis

In lucid awakening
Right, the guess is over, and it's finally been confirmed in the current month's chapter that the 2 year lapse theory is the accurate one. FRLG takes place two years after GSC, where Red, Green, Blue are 16, Yellow is 14, and Gold, Silver, Crys are 13. (Ruby will still be 8 and Sapphire will still be 7)

The 5 year thingy Bill mentioned probably did perhaps point to the Pokemon League in which Red claimed Champion, since that would be about the time Red was 11. This incident seems to be a reference point to the other sagas too, since RSE is said to be 7 years after this League.

So, now the confirmed chronological order of all the series will be:
RGB -- 2-year lapse -- Yellow -- 1-year lapse -- GSC -- 2-year lapse -- FRLG -- 2-year lapse -- RSE -- ? year lapse -- BF

which kinda messes up the way the series are released in comic volumes since RSE technically happens after FRLG, and generates a funny thought that everything happening at the Sevii Islands right now takes place before Ruby and Sapphire even set out on their journeys.

Coronis~

Lupin

Legendary Pokémon Coordinator
Coronis said:
which kinda messes up the way the series are released in comic volumes since RSE technically happens after FRLG, and generates a funny thought that everything happening at the Sevii Islands right now takes place before Ruby and Sapphire even set out on their journeys.

Coronis~

Well its not like that hasn't been done before in Fiction, look at the Lord of the Rings. The battle at Minas Tirith (which is in Return of the King) takes place at the same time which Sam battles Shelob (in the Two Towers)

Bionickai001

Hive Trainer
I can't wait to find out how long Battle Frontier happens after RSE.

Status
Not open for further replies.