• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Aggrivated Over Colosseum/XD? Talk about it here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PlusleMinun

Plain Trainer
Well, this is like the title says, if you are getting frustrated with either of these games, post about it in this thread. I thought this would be a good idea because I am frustrated with Colos right now. I have been playing Colosseum since July 2005 and I am in the middle of healing Tyranitar. Once I do that, I want to catch the last 6 Shadow PKMN, heal them, and then verse Mt. Battle VS 100 Battle Mode and defeat the game. I thought I would be done with this by now but since I only play on the weekends I may be playing till spring!!!!!!

Kabuto

little punks!
You shouldve used time flute on it. You have all three right? Anyway beat Mt. Battle with your Collosseum team not GBA. I made that mistake. But XD is far less frustrating to purify pokemon. I remember all that cologne i had to use >__>. But the end result is worth it because i have a second powerful hooh with a calm nature. And you wont be playing till spring if you use the amulet coin in deep colosseum. And Mt. Battle only took me 2 days/1 weekend.

Last edited:

~*Myuu the Ryuu*~

The epitome of grace
PlusleMinun said:
Well, this is like the title says, if you are getting frustrated with either of these games, post about it in this thread. I thought this would be a good idea because I am frustrated with Colos right now. I have been playing Colosseum since July 2005 and I am in the middle of healing Tyranitar. Once I do that, I want to catch the last 6 Shadow PKMN, heal them, and then verse Mt. Battle VS 100 Battle Mode and defeat the game. I thought I would be done with this by now but since I only play on the weekends I may be playing till spring!!!!!!
i know how you feel. i used my time flutes on metagross and tyranitar, but now i have like 30 shadow pokemon to purify x_x. it got SO boring. i only purified about 2-3 pokemon, then i switched to XD: gale of darkness. now i want to catch up with purifying so I can start Mt. Battle in coloseum... like you said, even i might be playing till spring... i just want the ho-oh so badly.

indigestible_wad

It's not very hard to purify if you purified as many pokemon as you could while going through the game. It's a lot harder if you try to purify everything at once rather than ease it in. That's what I did.

Right now I'm not really frustrated with it as much as bored. I need to raise eight pokemon three levels. And with nothing but Mt. Battle to do so with, it gets very boring. So I am filling up my time with Battle CDs.

MaskedManAbsolkid

Colosseum: I have about 15 left to purify, but it's so hard! I have one time flute, but I've decided not to use it on that. I'm doing the Mt Battle challenge, but it's still taking ages! I don't wanna use the cheat.

XD: I have to wait until Xmas, which isn't long, but I tried it at the Hunt for Deoxys in October. I have a feeling I'll get stuck quickly and be beaten in one go.

Clouds

Fog Trainer
I'm angry at these games. They seem like rip offs for pokedex. These aint full games really are they? Think about it!

But they seem like rip offs or maybe even gimmicks. But it got me buying them so I'm happy! But there rip offs LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.