• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Agg's Graphics

aggiegwyn

Hey guys! So yes, I like making graphics too, and I usually make avatars and banners. Feel free to comment, question, and give suggestions!

Artist's Favorite:

sunglasses.png

Banners

example-1.png

example-2.png

example-3.png

example-4.png

goldenrod-gfx-1.png

guardians.png

hazama-1.png

hazama-2.png

misfits-and-matyrs.png

misfits-and-matyrs-2.png

rock-on-banner.png

mami-gif.gif

applejack-banner.png

infinity-banner.png

derpy-banner.png

redblue.png

sunglasses.png

example-avvy-1.png
example-avvy-2.png
example-avvy-3.png
example-4-1.png
chello.png
hazama-1-1.png
hazama-2-1.png
misfits-and-matyrs-2-1.png
applejack-avvy.png
blue.png
red.png
sunglasses-1.png

Tutorials
Sunglasses Girl Tutorial: Part One l Part Two

Last edited:

TylerPhoenix

I'm glad to be back!
These are great Agg! I've seen a lot of your stuff on DeviantArt, and need to go fave them really, as I never did XD but yeah, these are awesome.

I love the Pikachu example banner!

aggiegwyn

Yeah, I saw your username and was like 'Time to looks and get in comments!!' I have a suggestion though.

Open an art shop!! (if you have time to make more stuff regularly , of course).

Oh, I do have an art shop, actually. I used to own one, but it didn't turn out very successful since no one requested. But you can request for my stuff here if you want to.

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Wpw, this is really good! I didn't know you were so talented!

Extroph

Gaijin Shogun
Nice banners, I'm a fan of these kinds of work. Although the banner would look empty if it wasn't made correctly, your color and pattern use is outstanding. I also like the blended shapes inside banners, nice touch :)

aggiegwyn

Nice banners, I'm a fan of these kinds of work. Although the banner would look empty if it wasn't made correctly, your color and pattern use is outstanding. I also like the blended shapes inside banners, nice touch :)

Wow, well thank you very much! I learned most of my stuff from looking at tutorials, and it's only luck that I was able to find nice textures and patterns to use. Thanks!

aggiegwyn

@Skamory7 thank you, it was a request from another forum, but in the end I messed up his name. XD Luckily I was able to fix it.

Skarm™

Light It Up
let me guess the name was infinity or is that the fixed version?

*futachimaru*

Music Maker/ Dreamer
great graphics!

aggiegwyn

Updating to say that I have made a banner tutorial. So if you guys want to make a banner for yourself and you like my style you might want to check it out.
Part One
Part Two

Last edited: