• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Agh It's Pikachu.

What Do You With They Should Do With Pikachu?

• Pre Evolve Into Pichu

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Evolve Into Raichu

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Give Baby Pichus To Look After

Votes: 3 7.7%
  • Make Him Abandon Ash

Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Nothing

Votes: 27 69.2%
  • Other (State)

Votes: 1 2.6%

• Total voters

CharizardBlastoise

Squirtle Power!
I Know Everyone Is Ment To Lolve Pikachu But Personaly He's Kinda Getting On My Nervs Now I Just Want Them To Do Something Good With Him, Wha'd You Think They Should Do. I Think They Shouild Either Pre Evolve Him Into Pichu Somehow, Evolve Him Into Raichu, Give Him A Couple Of Baby Pichu's To Look After Or Make Him Part With Ash For Some Reason

Kamex

Team Rocket's rockin
I Think They Shouild Either Pre Evolve Him Into Pichu
Ha ha... right.

None of that will happen. You're an exception, but everybody loves Pikachu! Why would they basically kill off the mascot of the show?

Honestly though, even though it's somewhat repetitive to have the little mouse around constantly, it's not that big a deal. It would actually be really weird to watch the show without it...

Don't expect Pikachu to disappear before Ash does.

ShinyCharyZard

Too old for your rubbish..
uuuuh, i believe in that interview a while back, a question was asked along the lines of:

"Will Ash and Pikachu ever be replaced?"

the guy answered....

"No"

ugnaught

Pokemon Collecter
all that i dont like is that in the anime pikachu always has to get the last attack no matter what. "Oh look team rocket is dead" "pikachu thunderbolt"
is that even necessary

AstralEon

The one and only.
Pikachu is a theme in the show. Theres no way they're going to do any of those.

Doing one of those is like taking every episode of where pikachu was, off of the list. Thats almost every show to be exact.

Gravy

Contaminated KFC
I know everyone wants Probopass to be the franchise's new mascot and all, but you guys have got to learn to suck it up and realise that it's a pipe dream at best.

Xashlei

probably elsewhere
Send the anime Pikachu to SSB4. /jk

Anyways, I doubt he's leaving. But I wish he'd be more of a guardian Pokemon now. Following Ash around still, but not really in battle. Then maybe Ash could catch a new Electric type in the next gen.

I'm probably the only one thinking this, but I want to see a new Electric type on the group. We've practically drained out all of the wow-worthy moves Pikachu can get anyway.

the main reason pokemon is such a poplular anime showis becoz of PIKACHU! this was the main reason i started to wacth pokemon about nine years ago.

Well about Pikachu evolving into a Raichu i really don't like. people don't want a big fat Raichu on Ash's shoulder. the show will just break itself apart if they did evolve Pikachu.

This is the same thing as Pikachu abandoning Ash. it won't be the same. the show pokemon depend on pikachu. no pikachu, no show. it's as simply as that.

FlygonMaster

id pefer it to evolve because then it will be to big to sit on ash's shoulder so then it has to go into its pokeball *insert evil laugh here*

*off topic*seeing that pikachu doesnt go into its pokeball wouldnt that mean ash could carry 6 other pokemon?

id pefer it to evolve because then it will be to big to sit on ash's shoulder so then it has to go into its pokeball *insert evil laugh here*

scary evil laugh. '~'. still raichu isn't right for Ash. it just isn't.

*off topic*seeing that pikachu doesnt go into its pokeball wouldnt that mean ash could carry 6 other pokemon?

Ash still has Pikachu's pokeball so he still owns him and he always has him be his side. so Pikachu is counted as one of his pokemon

how would pikachu Pre-evolve?

I really have no idea.

Last edited:

ZgonDuck

Like A Boss
Pikachu can't pre-evolve, this isn't Digimon.

Pikachu is the mascot, get over it.

ZgonDuck

Like A Boss
Pikachu can't pre-evolve, this isn't Digimon.

Pikachu is the mascot, get over it.

CharizardBlastoise

Squirtle Power!
Pikachu can't pre-evolve, this isn't Digimon

I Can't Rememeber What I Was Thinking When I Put That But I Think It Was Something Like Team Rocket Finds Some Sort Of Odd Machine, Maybe.

I Can't Rememeber What I Was Thinking When I Put That But I Think It Was Something Like Team Rocket Finds Some Sort Of Odd Machine, Maybe.

If they did make some machine like that well the show would be heading to Digmon and not Pokemon.

Pre-evolve...into...Pichu?
why. D:

Pikachu may be annoying, but it's probably the most well-known and popular Pokemon. He's not going to leave or evolve (or pre-evolve, haha!), get used to it. :/

09Murphym

I think pikachu will either stay the same or evolve. Also, don't forget that pikachu can evolve whenever it want since it requires a thunder stone.

pokemon fan 132

Honestly,they should do nothing with him,because pikachu is already fine as it is.Seriously pre-evolving him(as far as i know this isnt even possible) or evolving him in Raichu would just ruin him,and pokemon anime would never be the same again(though it has already changed a lot).

Also, Pikachu is too popular and its like a mascot of this show,and i highly doubt people would accept that well if he ever evolved or left Ash.There isnt really any reason to change him.The only thing which annoys me about him,is how he become misteriously weaker at the beggining of every new region.