1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Agitated Pokemon or Frightened Pokemon? Which do you hate more?

Discussion in 'Pokémon Spinoff Discussion' started by Palamon, Feb 25, 2011.

?

You're Opinon?

1. Agitated Pokemon

24 vote(s)
    43.6%
  2. Frightened Pokemon

10 vote(s)
    18.2%
  3. Both are Annoying

19 vote(s)
    34.5%
  4. I Don't own any Games in the Ranger Series...

2 vote(s)
    3.6%
  1. Palamon

Palamon Sovereign of Asunder

The title basically says it all...

I hate frightened Pokemon more. For one thing, they run away from you and take forever to catch up to.

Agitated Pokemon chase you, but who cares, they're easy to capture with a Poke assist.

Your opinion?

Last edited: Jun 28, 2011
  2. Canto

Canto Well-Known Member

Agitated ones are worse because their attacks are a lot stronger. Frightened ones are easier because they don't attack at all.

3. Palamon

Palamon Sovereign of Asunder

They do attack, actually. They attack faster than a non-frightened Pokemon.

4. Aquarelle

Aquarelle Moderator Staff Member Moderator

I can't stand agitated Pokemon. They run so fast that I can't get away from them. Then, I don't like having to use an assist and risk losing that Pokemon just so that the agitated Pokemon can be calmed down so I can run. After that, the agitated Pokemon always *loves* to *stalk* me, so that as soon as I finish fighting it, I'm immediately dragged into *another* battle. I keep getting stuck in battles with the agitated Pokemon until I finally manage to leave the room. >___>

At least frightened Pokemon don't stalk you and leave you alone.

5. Primal Crusader V

Primal Crusader V Watch some MANime

Frightened all the way. Especially Pokemon like Electavire or Magmortar being frightened. It's just Pathetic. Pokemon can KILL humans (depends on that pokemon). Really, I just hate the running and the sound effects. It makes ME agitated

6. Burakoru

Burakoru Belly Slide

Agitated pokemon, for an easy capture you have to risk one of your pokemon fleeing, while unless it's a powerful scared pokemon, you don't.

7. Lorde

Lorde Banned

I hate Frightened Pokemon a lot more than I hate Agitated Pokemon. I hate having to chase after Frightened Pokemon because it takes too long. I remember having to chase down that frightened Mew during the Special Mew mission on the first Ranger game, and it was terrible. I'll take Agitated Pokemon any day :x

8. DasBoot

DasBoot Well-Known Member

I dislike them both. D:

9. Canto

Canto Well-Known Member

Oh yeah, you're right. I haven't played Ranger in months so I guess I forgot. :\

10. Randomness

Randomness He is already here.

agitated. god that mewtwo half-killed me, as if the first time werent enough. but having to chase after pokemon forever doesnt sound too pretty, either.

11. Gryghaim

Gryghaim InfernalBlaze

Aggitated definatly! Them bosses are so Effin annoying. But agitated in general is jus plain crap.

12. TheEpicGoomba

TheEpicGoomba Me Gusta

Both are anoying for different reasons. If you want to catch a frightend Pokemon t can be a pain to catch up with while the problem for agitated Pokemon is when you wanna get through a place quickly they just randomly attack you which is also a pain.

13. Regiultima

Regiultima Rises with Magnetism

I don't hate either of them. I like both of them because they can provide a somewhat decent challenge.

14. zapto369

zapto369 Because I'm Worth It

Frightened, but once the capture starts, agitated. So both maybe? But I like the challenge of both so I really don't mind either way.

15. castlewars

castlewars Chesnaught=Bowser

I particularly hate agitated Pokemon. Of particular annoyance is in the Vien Forest in Shadows of Almia, when Beedrill is trying to chase you.

16. Accelgor

Accelgor METAGROSS SMASH!

Agitated pokemon.

17. Angeltripper

Angeltripper ♥ Ace ♥

SCARED POKEMON >:D!!! it takes time to chase the vulpixs in the ice temple mission then you must face feraligatr. also, i had a heck alot of trouble with gorbyss in canal ruins cause i didnt know you could hit a tower with the 2 huntail to trap it >:D

18. pinkchomby

pinkchomby The Heir of Space

agitated pokemon

19. TheMindGames

TheMindGames Gunmage

I hate all of them

20. Bulletproof

Bulletproof Self explanatory.

Frightened Pokemon:
    Run away from you.
    Attack quickly.
    Move quickly.
    Attack less.

Agitated Pokemon:
    Charge at you(damage).
    Attack stronger.
    Get a new or stronger move after they rage.
    Attack more.

I vote Frightened, because that Feraligtr mission was brutal.