• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Agony's X\Y | ORAS Super Store

Agony099

What you want: scyther 31 31 31 x 31 31
Nature: adamant
Ability: technician
Nickname: Tnah
What you will trade: 5 iv dratini jolly x in sp atk
Friend Code and name in game: Nathan 3411 1629 7175
Estimated time you will be on AFTER you place your order: 7 hrs

I actually already have dratini's :/ with their hidden ability too

What you want: Bagon
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Sheer force
IV's: 31/31/31/x/31/31 w/ Dragon dance, Dragon Pulse
Nickname: no DESIRED NICKNAME
and
Gible
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Sand Veil
IV's: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Nickname: No nickname

What you will trade: I will offer a M/F pair of perfect (31 IVs in all but special attack) shellders with skill link, Jolly nature, and rock blast
Friend Code and name in game: 4914 3995 0436 Jakey
Estimated time you will be on AFTER you place your order: I can be online for the rest of the day.

I already have a nice pair of shellder as well :(

Wicked13

Competitive Breeder
are the pokemon your offering 5 iv?

They ain't :/ but Sewaddles have 31 IV's in HP and Special Attack, and Oddish does in Special Attack and Special Defense, Chespin is in Attack, Defense and Special Attack, Audino is in HP, Special Attack and Speed, Aipom Special Attack and Speed, Chansey HP and Speed, Vullaby Defense and Speed, Inkay Attack and Special Attack, Sandile Attack And Speed, Pumpkaboo Special Defense and Speed
Japanese Naughty Ditto - Attack
Japanese Naive Ditto - Speed
Relaxed Ditto - Special Defense
Relaxed Ditto - HP

If you want you can get those 15 Pokemon for your 2 Squirtles

Agony099

They ain't :/ but Sewaddles have 31 IV's in HP and Special Attack, and Oddish does in Special Attack and Special Defense, Chespin is in Attack, Defense and Special Attack, Audino is in HP, Special Attack and Speed, Aipom Special Attack and Speed, Chansey HP and Speed, Vullaby Defense and Speed, Inkay Attack and Special Attack, Sandile Attack And Speed, Pumpkaboo Special Defense and Speed
Japanese Naughty Ditto - Attack
Japanese Naive Ditto - Speed
Relaxed Ditto - Special Defense
Relaxed Ditto - HP

If you want you can get those 15 Pokemon for your 2 Squirtles

i'm goona have to pass sorry

Roughneck JB

What you want: Noibat, 31/x/31/31/31/31
Nature: Timid
Ability: Infiltrator
Nickname: BrianBlessed
What you will trade: Aron, 31/31/31/x/31/31, Adamant OR Goomy, 31/x/31/31/31/31, Calm (Nicknameable on request)
Friend Code and name in game: JB, 3738 0826 8883
Estimated time you will be on AFTER you place your order: Thursday: 9am -11am GMT, 12am - 2am GMT, Friday: 11am - 4pm GMT

What you want: Skarmory, 31/31/31/x/31/31
Nature: Impish
Ability: Sturdy
Nickname: Gerti
What you will trade: Shiny Clauncher, Staryu, French Skrelp or Poliwhirl
Estimated time you will be on AFTER you place your order: Thursday: 9am - 11am GMT, 12am - 2am GMT, Friday: 11am - 4pm GMT

What you want: Fletchling, 31/31/31/x/31/31
Nature: Adamant/Jolly
Ability: Gale Wings
Nickname: Hinotori
What you will trade: Anything else from the above lists. Also a Master Ball or Power Items.
Estimated time you will be on AFTER you place your order: Thursday: 9am - 11am GMT, 12am - 2am GMT, Friday: 11am - 4pm GMT

I'm preparing a Flying team, y'see... :p

Agony099

What you will trade: Aron, 31/31/31/x/31/31, Adamant OR Goomy, 31/x/31/31/31/31, Calm (Nicknameable on request)
Estimated time you will be on AFTER you place your order: Thursday: 9am -11am GMT, 12am - 2am GMT, Friday: 11am - 4pm GMT

What you will trade: Anything else from the above lists. Also a Master Ball or Power Items.

A few notes/questions for ya, I currently don't need aron or goomy as I have them both, but as far as the french skrelp and poliwhirl, are they 5 iv or shiny?

DarkKami

Pokemon Collector
What you want: Pumkaboo
Nature: Careful
Ability: Frisk
Nickname: Not necessary
What you will trade: Protean Froakie Hasty with 5 IV's.
Friend Code and name in game: Kami 1349-5696-3132
Estimated time you will be on AFTER you place your order: Between 10 AM to 12 PM GMT -6

I noticed you have Froakies, but no clue if you don't want Hasty Froakies to add to your collection or not for breeding. If you don't need any, then that is perfectly fine and apologies for the inconvenience! >_<

Agony099

What you want: Pumkaboo
Nature: Careful
Ability: Frisk
Nickname: Not necessary
What you will trade: Protean Froakie Hasty with 5 IV's.
Friend Code and name in game: Kami 1349-5696-3132
Estimated time you will be on AFTER you place your order: Between 10 AM to 12 PM GMT -6

I noticed you have Froakies, but no clue if you don't want Hasty Froakies to add to your collection or not for breeding. If you don't need any, then that is perfectly fine and apologies for the inconvenience! >_<

I'm happy with the modest ones :(

SunTea07

Ace Trainer
hey agony have you added me yet? 4725-9275-1255 my IGN : IRON i really need that beldum now.

Last edited:

Agony099

I'll accept fletchling and noibat for the skrelp and poliwhirl, will be ready later today - its 4 am for me currently

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
Howdy, I would like to make the following order and offer:

What you want: Pumpkaboo Halloween Offer!
Ability: Any
Nickname: No Nickname
What you will trade: 5IV Timid, Dry Skin, Helioptile Female (Bred in a Pokeball)
Friend Code and name in game: You already got me :D
Estimated time you will be on AFTER you place your order: Anytime.

Dwarrel

What you want: Pumpkaboo Halloween Offer.
Nickname: Male: No Nickname, Female: Sally
What you will trade: Shiny Bagon or Shiny Sunkern
Friend Code and name in game: 5472 - 7420 - 9360 Dwarrel
Estimated time you will be on AFTER you place your order: Daily between 17:00 - 18:00 GMT+1

(Actually online a lot more then that but this is the only certain time)

Last edited:

Agony099

Howdy, I would like to make the following order and offer:

What you want: Pumpkaboo Halloween Offer!
Nickname: No Nickname
What you will trade: 5IV Timid, Dry Skin, Helioptile Female (Bred in a Pokeball)
Friend Code and name in game: You already got me :D
Estimated time you will be on AFTER you place your order: Anytime.

should be done after I sleep :3

Roughneck JB

I'll accept fletchling and noibat for the skrelp and poliwhirl, will be ready later today - its 4 am for me currently

Much appreciated! Although it turns out one of my new Friend Safaris has Fletchinder, so would it be possible to go with your Pumpkaboo special or the Skarmory instead of Fletchling?

Agony099

Much appreciated! Although it turns out one of my new Friend Safaris has Fletchinder, so would it be possible to go with your Pumpkaboo special or the Skarmory instead of Fletchling?

sure =) skarmory may not be done until a little later today, doing lots of pumpkaboo's

Go2heck

What you want: Pumkaboo special
Ability: Frisk (Or any if it's easier)
Nickname: Male: No nickname. Female: Cucurbita
What you will trade: Non shiny Female phantump, lvl 1, Careful nature, 31/31/31/x/31/31
Friend Code and name in game: YOUR FC: 1331-8118-6990 ( IGN: Nedcone)

Estimated time you will be on AFTER you place your order: 30 minutes

Last edited:

Agony099

What you want: Pumkaboo special
Ability: Frisk (Or any if it's easier)
Nickname: Male: No nickname. Female: Cucurbita
What you will trade: Non shiny Female phantump, lvl 1, Careful nature, 31/31/31/x/31/31
Friend Code and name in game: YOUR FC: 1331-8118-6990 ( IGN: Nedcone)

Estimated time you will be on AFTER you place your order: 30 minutes

Already own phantumps :)

Roughneck JB

sure =) skarmory may not be done until a little later today, doing lots of pumpkaboo's

Hey - Sorry to keep changing my order like this, but could I have a Pumpkaboo pair instead of Noibat? I recently found out about an awesome Egg Move he gets, so I've started breeding them myself.