• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

++*Ai Tenshi Wedding Peach Pixel Art*++

Kaiviti

Polynesian*
HEEEELLLLOOOOOOO...well just finished this piccy in paint...i started creating it last friday or was it saturday..dont know (cant remember) n'ways...i'm seeing squares now @__@ the shading for her armour and suit took me ages..coz i wanted to make it look shiny etc...

oh and this piccy is Wedding Peach (if anyone of you havent heard about the series) yeah like sailor moon...but i cant help myself..i have this thing for magical girls XD
okies...if it takes too long to load...heres a link on my DA account!!

Ai_Tenshi_Wedding_Peach.gif

ENJOY!!!!
CHEERS KAIVITI!!!​

Mimori Kiryu

O_O

HOW DO YOU DRAW SO WELL?!?!?

I LOVE this Kaiviti!! She's colored so well and her outline is defined. My favorite is her eyes. They are done so WELL.

PLEASE. Bottle some of your talent and give it to me! xD

I'm kidding. Nice job, though. I LOVE it.

Fool's Hope

In God We Trust
Gosh, that is so pretty! The coloring is excellent. I can tell you spent a lot of time on the details. ^___^
Her expression is great, too. She looks sad....

Jason Park

The Steel Master
Wow, that's just lovely. I love the expression and the body's proportions and shape look great as well!

I don't think I can ever draw like that in Paint... >.<

whiteabsol

.:Daisy Dancing:.
O_O That's wonderful, especially since it was done in paint.

I like her eyes. They're well done, and the shading is good too.

~W.A~

Kaiviti

Polynesian*
++Mimori Kiryu++
thank you. well in paint you use that line that you can curve and bend with, plus i had a reference ^___^ I just LOVE to use paint when it comes to drawing and colouring. Happy that you like!!! *huggles*

++Kand@ [ カンダ ]++
you are always SUPER SWEET Kand@ *huggles* thankies, happy that you like it!!!^^

++Fool's Hope++
oooh yesh...the details were a pain..but i'm glad that i was able to finish it..well i think its finished. Yeah, she looks sad coz she finds out that her boyfriend is a demon (Wedding Peach is an angel) you will see a piccy of her boyfriend Viento soon...well hopefully!! ^.^

++Jason Park++
Sure you can...you just need a reference aswell as patience...i only have alot of patience when it comes to paint...forget photoshop lol

++whiteabsol++
Thank you...yeah i love her eyes too...but they look much better in the actually series!! Thankies again!!

Angel Paladin

A Seraph has risen
Wow! Kaiviti does it again. Another Paint masterpiece. I swear, you get better every time you make one of those. You know, I can't seem to find any kind of flaws whatsoever. None...it's basicly perfect. Man, I can't believe how wonderful a friend and artist you are. Please continue to submit your art because I swear, you're the best MS Paint artist ever!! :D

~Mist~

revolutionary~
Holy shrimp! XD

That's super duper KAWAII! ^________^

Great job, Kaiviti! I can't wait to see more of your works of art! =D

Carina

Plasbad!!
Kaiviti...You. Are. Amazing...
I bow down to you! It's so awe-inspiring when you can make such fabulous looking pictures simply on Paint. You're just so skilled and talented. *___* :D

Hildergarn

O.O... thats... thats... thats... damn... there is NO word to describe it...its just so... AWESOME... i like the shading!!

.Bambi.

Be Wise, Tell Lies.
WHAT?!

How can you do pixel art so well? I'm so jealous, it looks SO perfect. There's no CC, because there's nothing to complain about D:

Amazing.

H.M

likes 'poms :3
I must say, I like how you tame MSPaint into making pretty pixel stuff. My only qualm is that....well, I swear I seen this picture before. It looks eyeballed off the official art or something. Same with some of your other MSPaint stuff. Fans, don't flame me, it's my opinion.

Kaiviti

Polynesian*
Housyasei-san said:
I must say, I like how you tame MSPaint into making pretty pixel stuff. My only qualm is that....well, I swear I seen this picture before. It looks eyeballed off the official art or something. Same with some of your other MSPaint stuff. Fans, don't flame me, it's my opinion.

lol...no one will flame you!!
^^ when using paint you need a reference...well thats what i use!! This one and the little mermaid i used references...for me..i like to take piccys and well...make them more brighter aswell as turn them into pixels. My other artworks..like pokemon and sailor moon etc...where all my own!!

but dont worry...i respect other peoples opinion, unless its really something mean or whatever ^^

(O_O) (@_@) (O_O) (@_@) (O_O) (T_T)

I was having a look at this and I just went *~beep~* after seeing this. Your Pixel Art is just perfect! Hardly get Artwork such like that these days (mainly due to advance in programs ¬_¬). I think this just proves packages does not matter, and it's all about practice and skill XD

That is honestly some talent you have there, very unique at this time @_@

I hope I can admire more of your work ^-^ Looking forward to see more! Keep it up! ^-^

¬ . ¬ I want to do Pixel art like that too ¬ . ¬

[EDIT]
Oh yeah, how long did it take you exactly to draw it?

Last edited: