• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

++*Ai Tenshi Wedding Peach Pixel Art*++

Xiang

LOVELY.

LOVELY.

I can't say more than that. She has really long legs, but a beautiful face and hair... o_o

Kaiviti

Polynesian*
IGP: Net Wanderer said:
(O_O) (@_@) (O_O) (@_@) (O_O) (T_T)

I was having a look at this and I just went *~beep~* after seeing this. Your Pixel Art is just perfect! Hardly get Artwork such like that these days (mainly due to advance in programs ¬_¬). I think this just proves packages does not matter, and it's all about practice and skill XD

That is honestly some talent you have there, very unique at this time @_@

I hope I can admire more of your work ^-^ Looking forward to see more! Keep it up! ^-^

¬ . ¬ I want to do Pixel art like that too ¬ . ¬

[EDIT]
Oh yeah, how long did it take you exactly to draw it?

Thank you!! Well its took about 4 days to make it...but it was worth it ^___^
thankies again for the comment....
and also a BIG THANK YOU TO EVERYONE ELSE..*huggles all*