• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Aiding the Enemy! (568)

ShinyCharyZard

Too old for your rubbish..
I personally preferred the Pokemon voices when 4kids were in charge. PUSA just try too hard to make every Pokemon say its WHOLE name....I mean, could you imagine if PUSA had been in charge when Charizard was about? It would actually be shouting its name instead of roaring....Terrible.

ShinyCharyZard

Too old for your rubbish..
Yeah, I don't see how it ruined the whole episode...but it did ruin Grotle. It should have definitely been deeper.

DanChimchar

Friends are Diamonds
I though his voice just sucked! It didn't fit him at all should have been deeper and not just abit smaller deeper kind of Turtwig Voice it work 4 turtwig not Grotle. It should be like Torterra just lighter and GROT TLE!!!!!! or something

Rebeccag

Great episode. Loved the battle and also when Turtwig evolved. Also liked Starvavior, Piplup and Crogunk waking up their trainers lol. Also the battle between Cynthia and Aaron was good as well maybe a bit of foreshadowing maybe?.

Great episode. Loved the battle and also when Turtwig evolved. Also liked Starvavior, Piplup and Crogunk waking up their trainers lol. Also the battle between Cynthia and Aaron was good as well maybe a bit of foreshadowing maybe?.

Interesting..... but foreshadowing what exactly?

Vernikova

Champion
This wasn't my favorite episode of the last couple but it certainly wasn't bad. I'm glad we got to see Cynthia again as well as Aaron in a battle for thr title. As expected though, Cynthia won the match and retained her title. I noticed that the animation was also not that good as well. It was shown a lot when it came to animating Dawn's face. To me, it looked like her face was squished together and was mixed up a little. Other than that though, it was an enjoyable episode.

Commander L. Halsti

Toxin Squad Cmdr.
Torterra knows how to handle its size. I'm not sure Grotle will. Ash is very dependent on speed to win battles. He's only had one really big and fat Pokemon, and that's Snorlax, which means he won't have an easy time handling Grotle. Paul is a very cold trainer, and obviously has a dark past. Thankfully, his Torterra isn't as harsh as he is.

dd1zzle

I think the funniest part of this episode is when Ash says something under the line of:

"Hear that Chimchar?"

Typhlosion Trainer

Fire Trainer
I liked this episode, especially when Paul's Torterra helped Grotle out. But this thing with Grotle's voice: I think it was ok, not the best voice but I didn't think it was real bad.

Shadow XD001

I like how Turtwig (finally) evolved and that Torterra was being very nice and helping Grotle with it's new speed.

STICKTOPIA

I liked how Torterra helped out Grotle! You really can't judge a pokemon by its trainer! Yea Ash didn't really have to be all uptight when Paul asked him how everything ended up with Chimchar's blaze. Shadow XD001 idk what ur talking about with grotle's new speed b/c it has NO speed.

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
Great episode, i loved that Turtwig evolved, but Grotle was slow.
And Paul's Honchkrow was cool, it was so powerfull.