• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Aim to Become Leek Master! Stay With Me, Chivalry!! (1149)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
1149.jpg

Aim to Become Leek Master! Stay With Me, Chivalry!!

Ash and Goh visit the nearby Pokémon Center after Ash has been training Farfetch'd with Goh's Scizor. However, Ash's phone soon activates with a new World Coronation Series Match. This match is against the trainer and Gallade that has defeated Farfetch'd before. Will Ash & Fatfetch'd be able to grab victory this time?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

dman_dustin

It's weird the critical hits were done with Fury Cutter, but whatever. There was 3 noticeable "hits" that could be critical.

I wasn't sure to count the 2nd one since it was quick, and I thought the next one qualified more as the 2nd one, but yeah there were 3 very noticeable hits that could qualify as critical.

Again I think using an actual increased critical hit ratio move like Night Slash or hell LEAF BLADE (if it had it), would've made more sense. But whatever, I'll just assume in some ways in an anime setting critical hits are easier to pull off than in the games if the Pokemon puts that much effort into the attack.

The only criticism I have of the episode is Go catching Bellsprout took way too much time, they could've streamlined it a bit faster, but whatever.

DeltaGod770

Good episode. Ash and Farfetch'd's teamwork was great and it was so satisfying to see Rinto beaten and to finally see Sirfetch'd in action.

One complaint I do have is that once again Goh has to have another unnecessary capture that uses up too much time that could have gone towards the battle itself. Having an episode solely for Ash every now and then wouldn't kill anything writers jeez. Also, not enthusiastic about Ash already getting reaching 184 in the ranking. At this pace he'll only need like two notable battles before he hits Ultra rank. Why even have all these ranks if we're going not going to see the majority of them?

All in all though, it was a good episode but I hope future episodes utilize their lengths better than this one did. 7.5/10

GhostWallker98

I'd rate this episode a 9/10. Like many other people said, the first part with Goh and Bellsprout didn't need to take up that much time. The battle was great, and I'm happy that Rinto didn't immediately lose once Farfetch'd evolved. Gallade still put up a fight and even showcased Justified. Also like how they gave a small hint on how Sirfetch'd will interact with Ash toward the end. Not much to complain about this time. Then again, most of Galarian Farfetch'd's episodes are pretty good anyway.

Kaye Cruiser

Finally. A good episode with a pretty decent battle. It's been ages. Enjoyed the classic build up and payoff of Farfetch'd becoming Sirfetch'd and Lint showing that while he does come off as a bit smug, he's an alright guy who sees his own faults just as well as he sees others and is ready to learn from them.

Good job, Ash. Kamon outdated. Gyamo activated.

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
Good episode. Ash and Farfetch'd's teamwork was great and it was so satisfying to see Rinto beaten and to finally see Sirfetch'd in action.

One complaint I do have is that once again Goh has to have another unnecessary capture that uses up too much time that could have gone towards the battle itself. Having an episode solely for Ash every now and then wouldn't kill anything writers jeez. Also, not enthusiastic about Ash already getting reaching 184 in the ranking. At this pace he'll only need like two notable battles before he hits Ultra rank. Why even have all these ranks if we're going not going to see the majority of them?

All in all though, it was a good episode but I hope future episodes utilize their lengths better than this one did. 7.5/10
They needed to skip his battles cuz Go needs more time mm