• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Aim to Become Leek Master! Stay With Me, Chivalry!! (1149)

No, I already mentioned the per episode since a lot of comments before.
And in fact, JN051 has around 5-6 minutes of clips, which is around 1/3 of an episode not counting OP or ED, which is a lot for a no-climax episode.
Alright man. Don't know if even Iwane himself could convince you that the animation is noticeably worse at this point lol.

RafaSceptile

Alright man. Don't know if even Iwane himself could convince you that the animation is noticeably worse at this point lol.
Because it was not. This is the exact same situation with all the "SM animation is Bad" complains from 3 years ago, and in a lot of situations with almost the exact same sentences.

Because it was not. This is the exact same situation with all the "SM animation is Bad" complains from 3 years ago, and in a lot of situations with almost the exact same sentences.
As I said, it's clear nothing will convince you at this point. Just the fact that even with me citing the guy who is literally behind identifying who animated what for Journeys doesn't mean anything to you reveals how pointless this conversation is.

RafaSceptile

As I said, it's clear nothing will convince you at this point. Just the fact that even with me citing the guy who is literally behind identifying who animated what for Journeys doesn't mean anything to you reveals how pointless this conversation is.
Because that is not consistent with what is posted, not only JN is being animated during a pandemic, it still doesn't have proper climax arcs like Team Flare/Kalos League/Alola League that are outliers and increases even more those numbers.

Because that is not consistent with what is posted, not only JN is being animated during a pandemic, it still doesn't have proper climax arcs like Team Flare/Kalos League/Alola League that are outliers and increases even more those numbers.
Lol, maybe I should ask the guy who is uploading the Journeys clips next to get his take on the animation.

Whatever you say tho dude.

RafaSceptile

Lmao.

And apparently nobody else does, since everyone who says the animation of journeys is worse are objectively wrong as proven by irrelevant quantitative numbers amirite?
No, they are relevante since it gives a picture about the actual situation of Pokémon Journeys animation

Evstike

Take me back to peak pokemon
No, I already mentioned the per episode since a lot of comments before.
And in fact, JN051 has around 5-6 minutes of clips, which is around 1/3 of an episode not counting OP or ED, which is a lot for a no-climax episode.
Wow, the guy who people have already mentioned still animates on the series had an episode with good animation? The same guy who was one of the only notable animators on the show for over a decade? What a shocker. Using one Iwane episode as an example doesn't prove your point, especially since his work is a big downgrade from his XY episodes.

RafaSceptile

Wow, the guy who people have already mentioned still animates on the series had an episode with good animation? The same guy who was one of the only notable animators on the show for over a decade? What a shocker. Using one Iwane episode as an example doesn't prove your point, especially since his work is a big downgrade from his XY episodes.
Again, the posts proves otherwise, compared how much of the episode between SM120 (the Kyogre) episode and JN051 shows how good and consistent Iwane still is animating.

RafaSceptile

If you are going to use numbers to prove anything like entries in Sakugabooru then also use the number of consistent good animators becuase if you can just name Iwane then Journeys already loses to XY and SM
Well You can look at which animators worked in Pokémon and have a considerable number of scener, other than Masaaki Iwane, appeared Shoichi Masuo (OS), Yong-Ce Tu (SM-JN) and Aito Ohashi (XY-SM-JN)

Starswirl Pikachu

A fated rematch begins from a chance encounter and it will be observed for rank to boot. Ash's Farfetched has gotten a lot of battle time so its no wonder that its gear is starting to show some wear. I cant say if its coincidence but it looked like the turning point was in the repeated use of Fury cutter. Sort of appeared like that was when Gallades defense started to falter even though Farfetched almost looked done. The combatants took it up another notch from there and got evolution involved to eventually bring the battle to a well fought conclusion. I think they should do more episodes like this one.