• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Aipom & Circumstance! (459)

Phantom_Bugsy

So hot he's on fire.
Oh my jeebus.

I just saw the screenshot and stuff for that ep.

That guy in the green with the greenish hair?

...I'd totally hit it and not have any regrets about it. I'd hit that HARD. Over and over. *_____* Yep, I'd totally f*ck that.

Damn, he's fine.

Oh, um...and so it doesn't sound like spam... yay Belue Berry.

But still. HOT GUY THAT P_B WOULD HIT. HAAAAAAARD. I'D HIT IT LIKE NO MAN OR WOMAN BUT MORE LIKELY MAN BECAUSE HE TOTALLY LOOKS TEH_GAY HAS EVER HIT IT BEFORE!

Last edited:
Yamato-san said:
They also seemed to make some joke about "crown" and "bottle caps" (which are both called "oukan" in Japanese). Musashi complains that they couldn't steal the "oukan", when Kojirou wonders if his "oukan" could be worth anything (only to be thrown away by Musashi afterwards, proclaiming them to be worthless XD).

Haha, I saw the bottle caps, then Musashi throwing them away, and Kojiro's reaction, and I just laughed. Lol. Oh Kojiro and his bottle caps. :);munchlax;

Ashy Boy

Paul's #1 Rival
Great filler ep, but I didn't like Jessie's dream sequence of her winning a pagent. It was annoying and predictable.

Gravy

Contaminated KFC
Ashy Boy said:
Great filler ep, but I didn't like Jessie's dream sequence of her winning a pagent. It was annoying and predictable.
I agree. Infact, if it wasn't for Swellow beating on a bunch of robots, that very random and VERY annoying 5 second shot of Jessie would have rendered this episode totally unwatchable. Perhaps even making it the worst episode in the entire show's history.

Geodude said:
Indeed, Swellow reminds us all why it is THE most badass Flyer we have ever seen in the anime.

And yeah, Giovanni + real wine = in your FACE, 4Kids! :D

I agree, Swellow owns all other flying types as of now. As with Giovanni and the wine thing, PUSA/Taj will have some dialogue that will say Giovanni is sipping sparkling grape juice.

Korobooshi Kojiro

Funnnngaaaaa
Gravy said:
I agree. Infact, if it wasn't for Swellow beating on a bunch of robots, that very random and VERY annoying 5 second shot of Jessie would have rendered this episode totally unwatchable. Perhaps even making it the worst episode in the entire show's history.

Are you being sarcastic? This episode was far from being the worse filler even without Swellow kicking butt. In fact, I'd say it ranks very high for a filler on the Tripple Doppler Filler Radar!

Juputoru

M-m-m-m-onobear?!
Kojiro said:
Are you being sarcastic?
How anyone can be in Pokemon Anime frequently without knowing that Gravy jokes like that a lot is beyond me.

Anywho...typed-as-I-looked-at-the-pictures commentary! (haven't watched the ep. Yet.)
-COTD-san would look SO less terminally ill if his clothes actually fit him.
-Been a while since Brock got a fantasy scene like that. Heh.
-At this rate Hatless!Ash won't be anything special
-Gio fantasy with him playing...something...with the crown? Odd. not that the Pokemon-centric ones are any better.
-With architecture like that...what is this place, ancient Greece?
-Bii-daa! Haven't seen one of those in a while either!
-Damn the animators need to decide what size Aipom is. I don't pay much attention to animation and even I notice that it seems to be a different size every episode.
-Nosepass!
-Marshtomp is alive!
-Damn Swellow kicks ***. And to think that once upon a time we assumed it'd turn out like Ash's other birds.
-Interesting to see TR use more than one mecha at once, btw. Don't think they've done THAT before...
-Funny how sour foods can cause the structure of one's head to change so radically for 30 seconds. :p
-Aipom's schtick this ep is pretty much a rehash of various Chikorita/Bayleef things, but I don't care. Bayleef was one of Ash's few Johto Pokes that was at all memorable, so all the better. :p

Phantom_Bugsy

So hot he's on fire.
Juputoru said:
-COTD-san would look SO less terminally ill if his clothes actually fit him.

But I like his clothes all hot and falling off him! ;0; That and sick boys are the sex. Just look at Joly.

COTD-sama. <333

I'd hit that so hard Kanto would shake.

I'd hit that so hard he'd get pounded into the ground and get his hips broken and won't THAT be an interesting trip to the ER?

Yamato-san

I own the 5th gen
Kthleen said:
Yamato-san, do you know what Haruka and Masato were saying about Hiyoshi's Double Team suggestion?

They were just talking about how it's a good trick. I think Masato said that it could help draw the enemies together.

Juputoru said:
-Damn Swellow kicks ***. And to think that once upon a time we assumed it'd turn out like Ash's other birds.

that comment's so true, it made me LOL. XD

Feity

Storm Trainer
hmm... what exactly was up with the text going across the screen at the part where Aipom and Pikachu leave the cave?

Geodude

Those things happen every now and then in the Japanese eps. They're usually some sort of public service announcement. For example, there was at least one about the earthquakes they had there last year. So that one was probably a storm warning or something.

Yamato-san

I own the 5th gen
actually, from what I recall, I think this one was talking about some kind of Pokemon jungle promotional event or something. I think it mentioned Diamond/Pearl, so maybe it's talking about the playable demos that are gonna be available soon.

Feity

Storm Trainer
Yamato-san said:
actually, from what I recall, I think this one was talking about some kind of Pokemon jungle promotional event or something. I think it mentioned Diamond/Pearl, so maybe it's talking about the playable demos that are gonna be available soon.
huh, that's cool.

Swellow was mondo badass in this. :O

^ You got to love Swellow. Aipom has the best facial expressions...okay so I really don't approve Aipom as a battling pokemon but I love that monkey as a comic character.

Takeshi was at his comedic best in this episode!
Aipom reminds me very much of Chikorita/Bayleef when it was jealous of Ash's attention to Pikachu. In the preview that was added onto last week's episode, I thought that kid that 'wins' in the end was Tracy! Totally agree that Swellow is an amazing fighter. I'll never forget that battle against Tate & Liza in 'Solid As A Solrock', where it endured Pikachu's attacks and became gold. Brilliant.

Those things happen every now and then in the Japanese eps. They're usually some sort of public service announcement. For example, there was at least one about the earthquakes they had there last year. So that one was probably a storm warning or something.
They happen here too, but usually on Saturday mornings. The FoxBox got cut off once when the Colombia shuttle exploded.><;