• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Aipom & Circumstance! (459)

Sombrero

Monkey Master
I love this episode. Aipom was so cute!

WaterDragon trainer

Freak Like Me
This episode was pretty good. It was funny when Brock got trampled. Aipom really rocked in this episode. It was really awesome that Aipom was considered part of the family. It was also cool to see that guy become king.

I like this episode ^_^, Brock was so harlious in this one, and Aipom was so cute and adorable

chosen_one386

Angel of Chaos
I love Aipom.. just curious is he a monkey-like pokemon

Um, as far as I can gather, he is. -_-

Anyway, here's my three points

1. Aipom's new dub voice sounds EXACTLY like a real life monkey's and it sounds TOTALLY cute.

2. Dude, Hank (was that the guys name) looks like he's 20 pounds... That village is going to have a pretty frail king. And how many of you guessed as soon as he was introduced that he would end up becoming the king?

3. It was so sweet when Ash said that he wouldn't leave Aipom behind if it became king. It made me go Aah...

CabbyFish

It's B and it's W...
Wait, Aipom had a new dub voice instead of its original voice like it had in the last three episodes?

Darkness Angel

Lover of Fate-Chan
This one was ok I guess.

Nintendo_6444

Tails the Bouyzel
I liked Aipom in this ep, she was so cute. ^_^

jolteonjak

*swoons for Noland*
This was such a cute Crackchildshipper episode (looked that up in the Shipping forum...Ash/Aipom for those not in the know). I was worried that Aipom would become obnoxiously jealous like Chikorita did at first, but it seems to not be happening.

Ash actually showed a better side when he said he'd stay by Aipom's side if it became the king. Last time I saw that side (aside from the normal PotD) was when he rescued his Torkoal from the Steel Valley.

Hopefully now that Hank is king he can get some royal feasts in him...damn that boy needs to eat.

I must admit, this was one of those Crazy Brock moments where I wasn't thoroughly annoyed by his actions. It was actually quite comical.

I know some others were pleased by the appearance of Nosepass.

IrieFuse

Unify To Thrive
I liked Aipom in this ep, she was so cute. ^_^

Aipom.. Is a he... I'm a guy, But this episode.. I don't know... Aipom was... Cute! The way he hugged ash and the way his eyes grew when ash said he'spart of the family... It was almost as if he said, "**** the battle pyramid! I stay here with aipom and you stay here with me and aipom too!" I love aipom now... (Not "love" love...)

Nintendo_6444

Tails the Bouyzel
I can call Aipom whatever I want okay? -_-#

Aipom is a girl, at least that's what May said in the Japanese version. I don't know if she said it in the dub (considering that I only saw the episode after the opening).

I liked this episode. Aipom was kinda cute with the crown stuck in its head! And Pikachu trying to pull it off- priceless. Also Swellow was awesome and is a reason why it is my favorite flyer.

Jorah

What do I put here?
Had a rather odd plot and that town is just crazy, but it was an enjoyable episode anyway. Aipom's growing on me now...oh, I found a funny quote

Ash: My hat's sure been getting around

That made me snigger...ah well, I think this episode has made me like Aipom now. Hey, why can't I post snigger? It has no double meaning, does it?

snigger: a disrespectful laugh

Huh?

Last edited:

Weavile_Striker

#1 Weavile Fan!
I wonder why they took out the quote of when May said that Aipom was a girl. I loiked it when Aipomstole Ash's hat(AGAIN), and replaced it with the flower hoop. But boy of boy, that new king needs to EAT! He's like a twig!

Last edited:

mrbrightside69

*The Water Warrior*
Ok so this episode was complete crap! I mean come on, how lame. Pokemon had really started going downhill since cartoonnetwork got the series. The plots are complete trash, I mean I wonder how much the writers make. Like a dollar and a half eaten apple? I mean why in the world would an Aipom become king just because it got the crown, what stable villlage or town would let a pokemon make all the decisions, and what was with Ash? "I guess i'll just have to wait here with you for a year, and forget about the battle pyramid."

If you missed this episode, don't bother watching it. 1/10, just because i had to give it something.